What's new

'City of Light' (Holy city of Madinah) could recapture an intellectual leadership role

Listen dude!! Read my first comment on this thread and it was to stop trolling by an Indian member and you. But I think it was a mistake to advise an Arab something worthwhile!!

Arab atrocities are not imaginary they are part of the history. Just because you want to keep your head buried in the sand, the facts will not vanish.

And If my compatriot had started trolling, then you indulged with him in trolling too and that's why I quoted one of your posts.

You don't get it. right? Why are you hosting them? tell me?
Those folks are out there because your companies hired them. Since they are there they will not start eating your food, start following your religion. They must have demanded for their worship place and your authorities since they needed these people allowed them their places of worship in limited numbers. They are managing and paying for those facilities themselves, so again you are not doing them a favor. If you want them there, you will have to agree to their bare minimum needs even if they are low skilled workers.

My last post on this thread.

I am not trolling.

Oh really? You never managed to answer my question because it is pure nonsense. Arabs never committed any atrocities on Hindus. PERIOD.

Arabs like any other historical and imperial power (Arabs created 3 of the 11 largest empires the world has ever seen) did their wrong deeds and plenty of good deeds too. Like any other power including the various ethnic groups and dynasties of/from what is now India.

List of largest empires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, there is a demand both ways. Who denied it? I am just telling you that this demand can be replaced by others. Now tell me where would those millions of lowly skilled South Asians then go to? Europe, USA or the West? Forget about it. They won't admit you in their countries. China? You must be kidding. Japan? Same. What is left then? We are talking about MILLIONS of people and BILLIONS in remittances.

What the hell? Where have I told that Indian workers should go? They are welcome in my eyes. I have nothing against them. Be it the lowly skilled worker or the highly skilled migrant.

I just told you that the tolerance goes both ways while you were trying to paint a wrong and one-sided picture.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom