What's new

Citizenship for Afghans, Bengalis opposed by KP businessmen and traders

Taliban Khan showing his true colours. Why can’t Pakistan elect a nationalist who put his country first?

Taliban Khan showing his true colours. Why can’t Pakistan elect a nationalist who put his country first?

One day we will get it. India has been lucky that their leaders are Indian first and their caste background later.

Opinion of pashtun leaders from Balochistan. Pashtun businesses have been taken over by afghani pashtuns. lmao But its ok since we are same people. They can prosper in pashtun areas while we will send our own to other provinces for menial jobs. Achakzai have ruined his people just to increase vote bank which didn't even help him to get elected.

All the blame goes to state of Pakistan for misery of Baluchistani people.

I rather they keep claiming lands and hate us because that way we will not be emotionally blackmailed and could easily throw them out. Because Pakistan cannot afford 5 million more citizens no matter in which process they go through.

Tomorrow millions of Indian muslims will also be ready to become refugees and it will not stop.
1stly, we are talking about people who have been on my soil since birth or for more than 30 yrs! I am not talking about anyone who came in yesterday! So indians pouring in dont count stop fearing BS...

When a rule/ bill is passed it will have a pipeline to take action and ways to regulate it! I mean that is what happens in sane countries unless you are saying we are a lawless country with no sanity!?

Disgusting suggestion. Maybe we should send you food three times a day to shut you up.
if u r already sending them this, then we don't mind, that what they are spreading ur gifts of terrorism for us as being ur loyal. by the way this reply was not worth replying to, but just to update u of ur lost memories

1stly, we are talking about people who have been on my soil since birth or for more than 30 yrs! I am not talking about anyone who came in yesterday! So indians pouring in dont count stop fearing BS...

When a rule/ bill is passed it will have a pipeline to take action and ways to regulate it! I mean that is what happens in sane countries unless you are saying we are a lawless country with no sanity!?

We are talking about giving citizenship based on birth even if people come as refugees. We are not talking about few thousand cases here and there.

Why Indian Muslim pouring in will not count? After all it will be hard to tell apart Indian muslims and Pakistani urdu speaking muhajirs. And with Modi only gaining ground, its inevitable.

You most remember pashtuns are targeted on daily basis and killed in fake police encounters by likes of Rao Anwar. For safety of afghanis they can go back to their own country as they have option to leave this zalim nation. I just don't get why PTM walas want citizenship for afghanis, defeat the purpose of whole movement. It make them look complicit and foreign funded.

Last edited:
We are talking about giving citizenship based on birth even if people come as refugees. We are not talking about few thousand cases here and there.
Yes thousands who we will be able to track and tag....And some here are freaking out with some 5 million number pulled solely from their rares!

Why Indian Muslim pouring in will not count? After all it will be hard to tell apart Indian muslims and Pakistani urdu speaking muhajirs. And with Modi only gaining ground, its inevitable.
Speculations is not healthy at all...But so far I dont see them flocking and if they would then we will deal with it....so far they are happily getting their a$$ handed to them to them...

You most remember pashtuns are targeted on daily basis and killed in fake police encounters by likes of Rao Anwar.
You cant equate him to the whole of Afghan nations...That is like West claiming anyone with a beard and Muslim name is Osama Bin Laden!

For safety of afghanis they can go back to their own country as they have option to leave this zalim nation. I just don't get why PTM walas want citizenship for afghanis, defeat the purpose of whole movement. It make them look complicit and foreign funded.
Take it up with PTM...Show them how stupid they sound and make sure to do it in public so that those supporting them also feel equally stupid!

Yes thousands who we will be able to track and tag....And some here are freaking out with some 5 million number pulled solely from their rares!

Speculations is not healthy at all...But so far I dont see them flocking and if they would then we will deal with it....so far they are happily getting their a$$ handed to them to them...

You cant equate him to the whole of Afghan nations...That is like West claiming anyone with a beard and Muslim name is Osama Bin Laden!

Take it up with PTM...Show them how stupid they sound and make sure to do it in public so that those supporting them also feel equally stupid!

They already have identity and country. Afghanistan and Bangladesh. Only Rohingya should be considered for long term stay but not citizenship.

If only punjab/kp agree with giving them citizenship then why force it? If you want to force something then build kalabagh dam. In real life the people I know in punjab all support IK decision. From tv shows most of punjab based anchors and politicians support this decision, maybe they want to appear pseudo liberal/humanitarian?

Never seen any baloch or sindhi in support this on social media and neither their leaders. And these people never change their stance. No point in starting civil war over afghanis and bengolis. They should honourably go back. If PTI can convince Sindh and Balochistan then give them citizenship.

They already have identity and country. Afghanistan and Bangladesh. Only Rohingya should be considered for long term stay but not citizenship.
They do...But those who were born on my soil and lived in my country dont really identify with Afghanistan until and unless they have been going back and taking part in bad work! Those who really want a change and come running away from pain of war torn countries cant be equated to those who are criminals!

By making them citizens you can trace their bank accounts and taxes...unless they are doing shaddy work but that is also true for many Pakistanis (i.e. politicians/ money launderers)

If only punjab/kp agree with giving them citizenship then why force it? If you want to force something then build kalabagh dam. In real life the people I know in punjab all support IK decision. From tv shows most of punjab based anchors and politicians support this decision, maybe they want to appear pseudo liberal/humanitarian?
I dont care what they want to appear...And no one is forcing anyone...it is an option...If Afghanis dont want it then fine if they want it and fit the criteria then why not?

Never seen any baloch or sindhi in support this on social media and neither their leaders. And these people never change their stance. No point in starting civil war over afghanis and bengolis. They should honourably go back. If PTI can convince Sindh and Balochistan then give them citizenship.
Sindhi have terrible leadership they dont even support freedom for their own! MOST interior Sindh dont even know life without a landlord! How can they speak for anyone else's freedom?

Baloch have been through a lot of hostility they dont really know life other than it so not sure if they understand what is being asked!

Sindhi have terrible leadership they dont even support freedom for their own! MOST interior Sindh dont even know life without a landlord! How can they speak for anyone else's freedom?

Baloch have been through a lot of hostility they dont really know life other than it so not sure if they understand what is being asked!

That's just arrogant and rude. Military dictators like Ayub Khan and Zia tried their best to change demographics of Sindh and Balochistan and they did to some extent but it back fired. This is why they don't trust establishment now.

If you want to force something then build Kalabagh dam. Afghanis are non issue to start civil war over, dam will at least benefit us in the long run.

That's just arrogant and rude. Military dictators like Ayub Khan and Zia tried their best to change demographics of Sindh and Balochistan and they did to some extent but it back fired. This is why they don't trust establishment now.
It isnt arrogant nor rude....It is truth they dont trust establishment and that is truth...
If you want to force something then build Kalabagh dam. Afghanis are non issue to start civil war over, dam will at least benefit us in the long run.
I think CJP did mention Kalabagh was next...

It isnt arrogant nor rude....It is truth they dont trust establishment and that is truth...

I think CJP did mention Kalabagh was next...

CJP said if everyone agreed. If Sindh and Balochistan agree then go ahead give them citizenship.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom