What's new

Citizenship for Afghans, Bengalis opposed by KP businessmen and traders

An Afghan told me when years ago I suggested that an open border could be done or those Pashtuns that wished to be part of Afghanistan could unite with them, he laughed and said that if any Pakistani Pasthun came to Afghanistan they would slaughter them whole.

No one will be giving 5 million citizenship...There has to be a process...One that is not based on $ or hatred!

Its not hatred but simple economics and question of changing demographics of provinces with population of country that isn't very friendly to you. Afghanistan government doesn't want back their own people and you want to give them citizenship. wa bhai

If we can make immigrants expel then go ahead as PM says OR just limit them to their immigrant town and send three time food to them daily (its not big cost to make law an order sure). This way they wont complain of need of work etc, its simple our law don't allow this, eventually they will leave them-self. Immigrants interest in Pakistan is employment opportunities only no loyalty to Pakistan, tribes or relatives.
Disgusting suggestion. Maybe we should send you food three times a day to shut you up.

Hardly anyone wants these Afghanis or Bengalis to stay, in the case of Benglerdeshis NOBODY wants them PERIOD, a minority of folks would not mind Afghanis to stay ie greedy frugal businessman who want cheap labour, Ultra-nationalist Pashtuns who are of actual Pashtun lineage and old dirty minded 60 year olds who are interested in Walwar with young teenage brides, such swines need to be shot .PERIOD.Kudos Ghenda

Today I saw Fawad Chaudhry and Ijaz Chaudhry of PTI repeating Imran Khan lines. Now I hope Balochistan and Sindh governments stick with their stance.

You perfectly described type of Pakistanis that don't want them to go back. I will add another category, the pseudo liberals who want to look good on twitter.

Those who have spent time with them are against them and those who haven't are just mouthballing

All i am asking is why were the People being told that kpk is most anti refugees when it seems business is flourishing.

I understand the Propaganda. But i am asking the legal stuff here.

Short answer, I do not agree with IK on this. Legal or not, it's logically shooting oneself in the foot.

Its not hatred but simple economics and question of changing demographics of provinces with population of country that isn't very friendly to you. Afghanistan government doesn't want back their own people and you want to give them citizenship. wa bhai
Like I said I know refugees and I consider them as human beings who deserve a chance at individual levels and not judgement as a collective flock because collective judgement is what caused Westerners to hate anyone who doenst look like them mainly brown and black people! Collective judgement is what Israel gives Palestinians and I consider that the lowest form of a being!

@Retired Troll Afghans are eating into businesses that were owned by Pakistani's is the reason in my pov. Small businesses but specially the smugglers are overwhelmingly Afghans now because of their ruthless attitude and getting stronger on both sides of the border. The locals are rightfully worried.

@Retired Troll Afghans are eating into businesses that were owned by Pakistani's is the reason in my pov. Small businesses but specially the smugglers are overwhelmingly Afghans now because of their ruthless attitude and getting stronger on both sides of the border. The locals are rightfully worried.

My point is the locals in kpk had a democratically elected pti government which failed to tackle this all the while good governance literotica were being published.

The guy who is the Defence Minister was CM kpk.

I think you are being unfair to me

Cut their hands? Sure let's take Pakistan back to the seventh century. Why not add some terrorist attacks on the list while you're at it! Are you a TTP sympathizer? You seem to be kissing Afghan ar$e a little too much even for your own health. :o:
It was a suggestion....Interesting how when punishing criminals and suggesting punishment you call me a TTP sympathizer but when I want to save innocents and not call them criminals based on them being Afghani I am still the evil one.....Damned if you damned if you dont! KIND of sounds EXACTLY like what the Afghani think of us! That no matter what we suggest is horrible for them?

And it is better to give them lethal injections? Not only wasting money but lethal injections are much more painful and inhumane than giving them a chance by just cutting their hand as a warning....PLUS I wont want them in jail....Coz we dont have the money to feed foreign prisoners as we are doing right now (recently xyz was jailed for xyz crime)

Sure, and you will be personally paying out of pocket for this process since you are the thekedarni of all the refugees in Pakistan. :-)
So you actually think they will hand out citizenship like giving sweets at Wagha border? What are you 5 yrs old? When something is played at govt level there is a process....I can now understand why you are biting teeth and nail on this topic...You actually dont even get the basics!

You people dont understand simple politics...BECAUSE they are Afghans we cant do shit to them....It is even a shock how they have a stronghold on our businesses! THERE seems to be a loophole or even just lack of implementation of laws!

IF the same were citizens like Zardari and NS we could drag them in court! For a citizen to do business and have bank accounts you need CNIC so you can trace their activities....If only NADRA wasnt handing out free CNIC to aliens these people could be tracked! AND if they are doing it using someone else's CNIC or a fake all the more reason to catch them coz we can deal with our CNIC as it is linked to citizenship but we cant deal with aliens as they are not linked to our land nor our laws!

My point is the locals in kpk had a democratically elected pti government which failed to tackle this all the while good governance literotica were being published.

The guy who is the Defence Minister was CM kpk.

I think you are being unfair to me

Pervaiz Khatak is your first generation sugar coated Antibiotic. Sometimes surgery is the only option but the patient and the doctor both are not ready to take the risk and we are back to the same old discussion of missing relevant body parts etc.

Life is mostly unfair and you still have to play the hand you are dealt and make the most of it. A lot more needs to done than what was on offer earlier.

Pervaiz Khatak is your first generation sugar coated Antibiotic. Sometimes surgery is the only option but the patient and the doctor both are not ready to take the risk and we are back to the same old discussion of missing relevant body parts etc.

Life is mostly unfair and you still have to play the hand you are dealt and make the most of it. A lot more needs to done than what was on offer earlier.

I keep telling People we are stuck in gorakh dhanda.

Nobody listens

It was a suggestion....Interesting how when punishing criminals and suggesting punishment you call me a TTP sympathizer but when I want to save innocents and not call them criminals based on them being Afghani I am still the evil one.....Damned if you damned if you dont! KIND of sounds EXACTLY like what the Afghani think of us! That no matter what we suggest is horrible for them?

And it is better to give them lethal injections? Not only wasting money but lethal injections are much more painful and inhumane than giving them a chance by just cutting their hand as a warning....PLUS I wont want them in jail....Coz we dont have the money to feed foreign prisoners as we are doing right now (recently xyz was jailed for xyz crime)
Awww, what's the matter? Did i strawman your argument? You didn't like the taste of your own medicine? :( Poor thing. :cry::lol:
So you actually think they will hand out citizenship like giving sweets at Wagha border? What are you 5 yrs old? When something is played at govt level there is a process....I can now understand why you are biting teeth and nail on this topic...You actually dont even get the basics!
Well, you are the thekedarni of Afghan refugees, i mean clearly from the looks of your posts you behave like you are raising them in your laps at your own expense. :lol:

Awww, what's the matter? Did i strawman your argument? You didn't like the taste of your own medicine? :( Poor thing. :cry::lol:
I think you learnt a new word today ...never seen anyone use straw-man so out of context repeatedly!! :rofl:

Well, you are the thekedarni of Afghan refugees, i mean clearly from the looks of your posts you behave like you are raising them in your laps at your own expense. :lol:
And look who is being personal? Of course when one cant respond like a human being they respond like you!

What you wrote is the VERY DEFINITION of strawman argument:

is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent..

Like I said I know refugees and I consider them as human beings who deserve a chance at individual levels and not judgement as a collective flock because collective judgement is what caused Westerners to hate anyone who doenst look like them mainly brown and black people! Collective judgement is what Israel gives Palestinians and I consider that the lowest form of a being!

I rather they keep claiming lands and hate us because that way we will not be emotionally blackmailed and could easily throw them out. Because Pakistan cannot afford 5 million more citizens no matter in which process they go through.

Tomorrow millions of Indian muslims will also be ready to become refugees and it will not stop.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom