What's new

CIA Fails to Organize Prison Break for Doctor Who Helped Find Bin Laden - Source

HIV positive the injection doctor is ke pichwade mein lagado hahaha
That's an excellent idea.. HIV Injection lga k Dr Aafia sy exchange kr lo.. For the first time in life i am agreeing to my eastern neighbor..

Can anyone elaborate how Shakeel afridi is a traitor ? I pretty much fail to understand ? Resons only no leg pulling or branding me as a traitor

I read somewhere Afridi will be released next month. Once he leaves and settles in America, he will be another Hussain Haqqani.

I read somewhere Afridi will be released next month. Once he leaves and settles in America, he will be another Hussain Haqqani.
No question about that... He will have a twitter account, he will get a hero's welcome... he will come on talk shows and talk about how Pakistani army is terrorist.

so is
Kulbhushan Jadhav
in
pakistani
jail
,,,,what happened nothing?
all proved, but -- nothing approved?
Yes Kalbhusan is in Jail not roaming free Janab. And as India has gone to International court Kalbhusan hanging got a little delayed

Oh well that explains all why Dr Shakeel Afridi was shifted to a high security prison Adyala jail. Good job ISI and perhaps this explains why US diplomates are going mad and hitting bike riders on the roads. BTW for what the hell we are keeping him alive...are we interested in playing a bargaining game? Just kill them and end the story. I really hate these mind games our establishment plays with really bad consequences in the end.
Put him in cage in the middle of Raja bazar chowk ........... lol

why they want jail break as he will be handed over by our agencies to u.s for money due to poor economy

Can anyone elaborate how Shakeel afridi is a traitor ? I pretty much fail to understand ? Resons only no leg pulling or branding me as a traitor
How.can you be soo dumb? He proved OBL was in your country? It raises a lot of questions about your role in it?

It is establishment's decision, But they must realize that 'IF THEY HAND OVER DR SHAKEEL AFREEDI, MILLIONS AND BILLIONS WOULD BECOME THEIR INFORMANTS AND SPIES'.
No amount of money could be an alternative to afridi's release.
There is still fear that you would not be spared if you do trechary. But if you release him, there would be no fear of trechary. A narrative that those who help Americans would be rewarded and Americans never leave them behind.
Please for once don't.

Whats done is done, might as well trade him for Asifa.

The problem is that he cannot run operations for foreign agencies in Pakistani soil.
If he has tip off about Osama Bin Laden, his first choice should be Pakistan and it's law enforcement and intelligence agencies, not American.
2nd when Americans catch Osama, that cause a distrust between us. The American are sure we don't know about Osama, while on the same time they gave their people and world the perception that Pakistan has hidden Osama .
We had to look guilty on this business. It's all due to Mr shakeel afidi.
If Americans told us about Osama, he would definitely be killed even in joint operation , but his dead body would be revealed at anyother location, probably at the Afghan border.
But Americans, as they always are, they backstab us.
They didn't trust us.
We didn't trust them.
The whole thing can be managed nicely If both are working together.
The very high ups in Washington and pentagon has admitted that Pakistan and it's leaders and generals and intelligence don't know.
It is the most ingenious plan of Osama Bin Laden. He hid himself , where he was least expected. If he can move more freely, I am sure he would hide in Washington.
Back then it's free for all.
Pakistan was attacked from right, left and center. Border is still porus but not even passports are checked back then. Afghans used to roam everywhere in our country specially the capital. No one ever stopped them before .
Thank God they are realizing and sealing Afghan border and many refugees are send back. Though there are reports that after receiving the UN money they come back to Pakistan.
But it is a good start. Passports are now observed. Operations thankfully have cleared much mess, which was only created when we partnered with US In war on terror.
If we have stayed neutral like Iran.
Our economy would be greater then India's and our country would be much more developed too.
We just don't have to take sides, but we side with US and killed alqaida and Taliban.
The local Pakistani population which has relatives all over Afghanistan, who is totally benign, become a radical Pakistani Taliban against Pakistan .
Our economy was better then India's in 90, even though we are 7 times smaller and have civil instability. Being a part in war on terror destroyed everything.

Last edited:
this traitor must be hanged, you let him go there will be million more to work for cia

Well Shakeel Afridi is a Pakistani citizen. His destiny will be decided by the Pakistani courts.

courts sentenced him for seven years , that is complete ,now this guy will go to america .

Oh well that explains all why Dr Shakeel Afridi was shifted to a high security prison Adyala jail. Good job ISI and perhaps this explains why US diplomates are going mad and hitting bike riders on the roads. BTW for what the hell we are keeping him alive...are we interested in playing a bargaining game? Just kill them and end the story. I really hate these mind games our establishment plays with really bad consequences in the end.

Not correct.

He’s going to be release next month and move to the United States. The story above was in preparation for his release.

By giving seven years of imprisonment to afridi our narative is osama was in Abatabad living few hundred meters from everyone knows from whwre and usa is telling the truth And it was not a staged operation.
I assumed it was widely accepted by every last agency Civil or military osama had died few years back in mountainous region of our border. Even benazir openly talked about it.
Why hasn't t the Abatabad commission report is bieng published? Some more traitors would be in the light?
Shakeel afridi is a scape goat whom we were taught to hate and not to ask questions period. His role was only to administer polio vaccine what about the other hundreds of other people?

Back
Top Bottom