What's new

CIA drones quit one Pakistan site – but US keeps access to other airbases

More myths flying, being claimed as facts, Withought a shred of evidence ofcourse.

Cheerleader is a noun and not a verb...
Epic_Fail_by_thepaintrain.jpg

Cheerleading - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An even more modern definition as to what the be- Rangila did

Fearless Cheerleadered
The act of asking a question in the most retarded way that it does not make sense. Most of them consist of VERY poor grammar, hypocrisy, turning the question into a statement, poor intelligence, and anything else that can be Face Palmed.

Who in the US gov called Musharraf from Washington.

Let's here a bit more than rumors?

Indians offered.

USA refused.

Rumours?

U.S. Department of State, Cable, "Secretary's 13 September 2001 Conversation with Pakistani President Musharraf," September 19, 2001, Secret, 3 pp.

Secretary of State Colin Powell and Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf have a telephone conversation on September 13, to discuss U.S.-Pakistan relations and U.S. retaliation for the events of 9/11. The Secretary informs President Musharraf that "because Pakistan has a unique relationship with the Taliban, Pakistan has a vital role to play." The Secretary tells Musharraf, "‘as one general to another, we need someone on our flank fighting with us. And speaking candidly, the American people would not understand if Pakistan was not in the fight with the U.S.'"

This news item is from 2014..

I quote; A photographer at the scene, Farooq Naeem, snapped a picture of Masih in the helicopter, with her headset on, face barely visible through a small window in the side of the chopper. It’s a powerful image, but it also captured something else – a curious detail that a source familiar with the event recently noted to ABC News: a small red patch on the helicopter pilot’s shoulder that appears to say “Department of State Air Wing” surrounding what looks like the seal of the U.S. State Department. The pilot’s face, turned towards the Pakistani military co-pilot seated next to him, is not visible.

link: Photo Gives Glimpse of Low-Profile US Air Operation - ABC News

Lols, for sure? Who told you? ISPR?
The 2 helis that came for OBL also came from Tarbela :p
I can vouch for this report. A friend of mine (squadron leader, paf) is stationed in chaklala and tells me its normal

btw,google it..
the plane that carried ramsha masih was also operated by US state dept.

Aik to yeh 'insiders' har jaga say ghus jatay hain!

I remember the amount of insiders we had on this forum when the Kamra attack happened!

The report says that Chaklala, Tarbela and Quetta are 'in control' of the Yanks. As I have not visited Jacobabad or Peshawar, can't vouch for that, but these 3 bases are in NO WAY in control of Yanks.

BTW< was your friend there in Tarbela when the OBL attack happened? I don't think he was.

As for the plane (or rather heli) of Ramsha Masih, the heli was of MoI, crew chief was of PAA, and the helicopter flew from Islamabad Heliport.

Aik to yeh 'insiders' har jaga say ghus jatay hain!

I remember the amount of insiders we had on this forum when the Kamra attack happened!

The report says that Chaklala, Tarbela and Quetta are 'in control' of the Yanks. As I have not visited Jacobabad or Peshawar, can't vouch for that, but these 3 bases are in NO WAY in control of Yanks.

BTW< was your friend there in Tarbela when the OBL attack happened? I don't think he was.

As for the plane (or rather heli) of Ramsha Masih, the heli was of MoI, crew chief was of PAA, and the helicopter flew from Islamabad Heliport.

That helicopter belonged to the US State Department Air Wing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom