What's new

Christchurch New Zealand l Multiple deaths after a terrorist opened fire on Friday prayers

I demand full state protocol for the Shaheed Dr sahib and his son ,,,,,, they tried to safe many and gave their life ,, I demand highest civil award for Shaheeds……. If family decided to bring back bodies , then I demand full state burial …………

@maximuswarrior

Actually most of anti Islam/Muslim propaganda is by the neocons/right wing who are not white nationalists. And these neocons include numerous races/nationalities. So the neocon establishment especially in the US is mostly responsible for rise of anti-Muslim sentiment. The white nationalist trend is new and they are like offshoot of right wing.

New Zealand and majority of nations in Europe have nothing to do with it. In fact when you look at Reddit or other social media online you see Europeans complain about Americans when it comes to any topic related to Muslims. Europeans are better informed than Americans. Americans are not politically savvy on a general level like Europeans are. So really it's like the US , UK, France, and Israel(via ties in US) which demonize Muslims/Islam in the media. I'm not talking about dislike towards Islam as a religion, that's a normal view to adopt among people. I'm talking about perpetual propaganda against Muslims as a people. You can see it in Fox News in the US for example. A lot of other sites like FrontPagemag(Jewish run) , Brietbart, etc.... And US so called 'thinkers' and talk show hosts like Bill Maher, Dave Rubin, Sam Harris , Bridgette Gabriel, Ben Shapiro and so on.

And that doesn't make Islamic extremism less of a problem, that is a problem but its already being addressed for a long time now and mostly only affect Middle East still. So no need to keep bringing that up , that is being dealt with on a large scale. What isn't being dealt with is the intentional Islam/anti Muslim smearing in the US.

I agree. The hate for Muslims/Islam was generally non-existent among white supremacists. The complaints of white supremacy groups is often related to immigration policies and are generally race related.

It has to be said that the anti-Islam hatred is specifically promoted by certain media personalities who coincidentally happen to be Jewish. Every name that you have mentioned is basically a mouthpiece and paid by a specific country to promote hate crimes against Muslims.

There is no denying that Israel is a major stakeholder in the worsening ties between Muslims and Christians/nationalists in Western capitals.

Last edited:
You should have added that there were terrorist groups like Provisional IRA and the LTTE well before terrorist Jihadism began in late 80s/90s and spreading world wide in the early 2000s

He's an idiot bro, no point in reasoning with him. He should run to his beloved White nationalists who would put a bullet between his eyes.

Doubt it that he will receive such treatment. He would be in solitary. Which in turn, make him look dangerous in the inmates' view. Which in turn would make him 'The Legendary Whom Everyone Wants to Know'.

As I said, ship him a little north. Towards a country that still utilize death sentence as capital punishment. Mine.

Yes he will probably be kept in solitary for his own safety. The inmates will hate him, remember he shot down women and kids.

First of all,RIP to the victims of this heinous attack.

Secondly,I have witnessed lot of hypocrisy on this thread. When someone commits a terror act in the name of Islam,you all come to say they do not represent Islam and muslims,they are a minority,while at the same time many post only to try to find justifications of their acts.

However here you have many people literally labelling all christians and white people as far right extremists terrorists,racists and what not,puting everyone in the same bag... Think about it.

I echo this, when an attack is committed by a Muslim many quite rightly will disassociate the faith and general populace from it.
The same applies here.
Thanks@Vergennes

Its amazing how some are still remind us of past incidents where Muslims killing non Muslims , yet completely ignoring the rising threat of Radical Christianity and white Supermacy , I remember on this very forum when Muslims say we have nothing to do with Paris Attack or American Shooting than these so called Members often taunt us with , well Not All Muslims are terrorists but All terrorists are Muslims , and Muslims must do more etc etc, and now when a White supermacists Christian Radical attacked and killed 49 innocent people in mosque, they are now , Look not all Christians are bad, not all whites are bad :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

I hope now when these members see themselves in mirror they see a Bigot and hypocrite .

lol at God religion is the cause of all the suffering in the world, Muslims and Christians are the worst of the lot, religion in all its forms is brutal if you believe in fairy tales that's your business, just don't try and enforce it on the rest of us.
People that dont believe in any sort of religion are worse off. But your a hypocrite so I wont have any expectations from you.

Ali Soufan, a former high-ranking FBI counter-terrorism agent, warned the West was “in the midst of a surge of right-wing terrorism that has been metastasizing in plain sight while generating only a muted response from domestic counter-terrorism authorities.”

'muted response' has been intentional. These groups have been allowed to breed and grow without restrictions.

An aware person in West can see the rise of White Fascism but the agencies couldn't - yeah!

Bro come on Japan was pretty brutal man in ww2 look what they did they make Isis even this far right terrorist look like a school child.

Hiroshima cant be justified but Japan has to be one of the most brutal nations in ww2 there is no words to describe their atrocities.

ROC(KMT).>>IMPERIAL JAPAN

54519675_1098684700333138_8906756909038567424_n.jpg

A lot of anger from all sides please dont give in this is what the Far Right and the extremist Kharijis want.
The next 48 hrs could be interesting to see lets hope no copy-cat attacks

I agree. The hate for Muslims/Islam was generally non-existent among white supremacists. The complaints of white supremacy groups is often related to immigration policies and are generally race related.

It has to be said that the anti-Islam hatred is specifically promoted by certain media personalities who coincidentally happen to be Jewish. Every name that you have mentioned is basically a mouthpiece and paid by a specific country to promote hate crimes against Muslims.

There is no denying that Israel is a major stakeholder in the worsening ties between Muslims and Christians/nationalists in Western capitals.

The phenomenon you are describing is no accident.

The phenomenon you are describing is no accident.

It is not. It is well planned and very intentional.

'muted response' has been intentional. These groups have been allowed to breed and grow without restrictions.

An aware person in West can see the rise of White Fascism but the agencies couldn't - yeah!

These hateful people are infested in every nook and corner of Western societies. Police, security agencies, army personnel, politicians, media tycoons etc. Some are even our acquaintances. We walk with them. We talk to them. We lunch with them. They smile at us, but inside there is a burning sensation of hate.

They have infiltrated every position. From cleaners to the very top.

Look at the US where the chief hater is the president of that nation. They feel very emboldened. They speak the same language of hate. It is universal. Whether they are in the US or in Australia. They are unified in their Valhalla BS hatred.

Let me tell you that we are just scratching the surface here. Whether the chief hater Trump wins the elections or not, we are stuck with something extremely evil. This evil has existed for a long time, but it took a hiding after slavery was abolished. Today the evil is awake and the virus is affecting new recruits. The white supremacy virus is going to affect a lot of people. Trump’s presidency has unleashed hate in ways we cannot comprehend. This intensely vicious hate is going to do a lot of damage in the coming years. We need to be prepared as much as possible. This is the truth.

Last edited:
My support to the victims. I commend NZ and Australia for calling this a terrorist attack, many western nations would not have done that. Its important to emphasize that the vast majority of white people are good people, only a few support this extreme right wing ideology.

Its clear that he has some kind of network behind him. Has this guy ever been to the USA? The weapons training displayed in the attack is easily acquired in the USA. Although, in this digital age he could have gotten tips over skype from right wing nuts with this training.

The Alt right/white nationalist movement in the USA has actually been in decline due to the backlash against their rally's and terror attacks over the last few years. This attack may have been attempt to get some spark back into the movement, inspire more recruits and followers. The effort will back fire, I'm sure of that. Muslims will not be made afraid and stop immigrating and multiply in the west. Western governments will have crack down on these movements hampering any future terror cells.....white nationalist efforts are futile. Whites will continue to decline unless they focus on improving themselves and not blaming others.

My support to the victims. I commend NZ and Australia for calling this a terrorist attack, many western nations would not have done that. Its important to emphasize that the vast majority of white people are good people, only a few support this extreme right wing ideology.

Its clear that he has some kind of network behind him. Has this guy ever been to the USA? The weapons training displayed in the attack is easily acquired in the USA. Although, in this digital age he could have gotten tips over skype from right wing nuts with this training.

The Alt right/white nationalist movement in the USA has actually been in decline due to the backlash against their rally's and terror attacks over the last few years. This attack may have been attempt to get some spark back into the movement, inspire more recruits and followers. The effort will back fire, I'm sure of that. Muslims will not be made afraid and stop immigrating and multiply in the west. Western governments will have crack down on these movements hampering any future terror cells.....white nationalist efforts are futile. Whites will continue to decline unless they focus on improving themselves and not blaming others.

They are not in decline. The white supremacy movement is growing. European capitals are shaking. Some already have far right governments. Every election there is a genuine fear of extremist far right politicians getting elected.

As for Trump, the upcoming elections are going to be bloody in the US. Trump is already threatening the opposition. He claims that the US military, police and others are on his side. Whether this is true or not is something I will
leave up to others. However he is blackmailing and making threats. That should tell us something.

It is not. It is well planned and very intentional.

These hateful people are infested in every nook and corner of Western societies. Police, security agencies, army personnel, politicians, media tycoons etc. Some are even our acquaintances. We walk with them. We talk to them. We lunch with them. They smile at us, but inside there is a burning sensation of hate.

They have infiltrated every position. From cleaners to the very top.

Look at the US where the chief hater is the president of that nation. They feel very emboldened. They speak the same language of hate. It is universal. Whether they are in the US or in Australia. They are unified in their Valhalla BS hatred.

Let me tell you that we are just scratching the surface here. Whether the chief hater Trump wins the elections or not, we are stuck with something extremely evil. This evil has existed for a long time, but it took a hiding after slavery was abolished. Today the evil is awake and the virus is affecting new recruits. The white supremacy virus is going to affect a lot of people. Trump’s presidency has unleashed hate in ways we cannot comprehend. This intensely vicious hate is going to do a lot of damage in the coming years. We need to be prepared as much as possible. This is the truth.

We, the Muslims, are going through that cycle and in the middle of what I'd say is similar to Genghis Khan attacking Muslim lands.

Eventually all the Islamaphobia (& wars in Muslim lands) will unite muslims. Big events coming thick and fast.

To whom it may concern. Especially the investigators...

1073257152.jpg

© REUTERS/ Handout
NZ Media Reveal Tarrant EU Trip Details, Allege Link to Christchurch Massacre
01:04 17.03.2019(updated 02:22 17.03.2019)
Deadly Attack on Mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand
ATHENS (Sputnik) - The gunman who perpetrated fatal shootings at two mosques in New Zealand visited Greece twice, and Greek authorities are looking for traces of his stay in the country, local media reported.

According to Skai broadcaster, besides Turkey and Bulgaria, Tarrant visited Greece in 2016. In early 2016, the Australian national arrived in Athens from Cairo and then headed to Bucharest. Afterwards, he returned to Cairo via Athens.

Tarrant’s second trip to Greece was in March 2016 and he stayed in Greece for about 15 days, the broadcaster said, citing Interpol.

According to the Alpha broadcaster, Greek authorities know that the shooter arrived at Athens International Airport. They are now trying to find out whether he visited any other cities in Greece.

Greek authorities believe that the killer could have traveled to Greek cities by bus. Tarrant was known to have made a lengthy trip across the Balkans by bus.

The broadcaster notes that one word on the shooter's rifle in particular attracted the attention of authorities — Lepanto, the name of the modern city of Nafpaktos, where the famous naval Battle of Lepanto took place in 1571.

The deadly massacre in two mosques rocked New Zealand's eastern city of Christchurch on Friday, leaving 50 killed and dozens injured. New Zealand's Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern called the shooting a terrorist act, saying it was the country's "darkest day". At least three people were detained in the wake of the attack, including the 28-year-old suspected shooter.

On Saturday, a court in New Zealand ruled to remand the suspected shooter in custody until April 5, while police said they expected further charges to be brought against him.

Back
Top Bottom