What's new

Christchurch New Zealand l Multiple deaths after a terrorist opened fire on Friday prayers

Vile human beings who have done this and the politicians, media, online groups, and preachers/rabbis/saddhus who feed anti-Muslim hate.

The West is doing absolutely nothing about this. In my own locality with very few Muslims, there are open training camps for anti-Muslim groups complete with signs, political, and religious influence.

Don’t expect decency in Trumpland. The orange fvcker is the reason why these closet white supremacy terrorists are emboldened in the first place.

I suppose the “Moslems” brought it upon themselves and have been doing so ever since they exited their mothers wombs.

Well yes it's a truth of both sides of the equation when it comes to extremists.. And that exactly what @Vergennes post is all about generalizing whole communities for the act of a few, This thread has a more than few posts doing just that

Don’t hate us for being aggrieved.

We don’t want lectures from others on our grief. Please leave from this forum and let us at the very minimum grief.

One should be very concerned that some crazy and deranged lunatics are in power positions that may draw the entire humanity into an abyss.

Some kissed the dust, but many are still poisoning the earth with their bodily existence.

th

BombBombIranMcCain-640x429.jpg

1_Bolton_Medium.jpg

Agreed, but according to some the Moslem community brought it upon themselves. It is all their own fault.

Why did the Moslems go to the mosque for their Friday prayers? This is wizardry meant to impose their religion on others.

The fine gentlemen you have pictured are the beacon of civilized societies.

Last edited:
Don’t hate us for being aggrieved.

We don’t want lectures from others on our grief. Please leave from this forum and let us at the very minimum grief.

You quoted me not the other way around.. Plus this is a open forum, You're free to ignore posts you feel offended by

Well said.. I'm quoting

Terrorists come in all colors, religions and race, The biggest mistake we make is not calling it Terrorism until it affect's us

Until it affects us all...

You say this with such conviction as if “Moslems” were never affected by terrorism before? What exactly are you trying to say here?

Feel free to do so.. Thats what freedom of expression is all about

I don’t need your hypocritical approval to do so.

Exactly, Whats scary is few seemingly closeted extremists are even covertly advocating retaliatory action in these very pages.. Hate begets hate.. I know emotions are running high but i Hope the Moderators are keeping a close watch

@waz @The Eagle @WebMaster

Like ??

Every political leader with an iota of decency from across the globe have condemned this dastardly act as terrorism and openly called the perpetrator a Terrorist.. I think you just validated what @Vergennes just highlighted

Where on this page are people advocating retaliation? Quote the posts.

That is one heck of an accusation. Provide solid proof.

The recent rise in Islamophobia was mainly driven by the rise of ISIS and the European Refugee crisis. They have lost power in certain countries while gaining in some. UK for example has seen a massive retreat of the UKIP in elections

You should have added that there were terrorist groups like Provisional IRA and the LTTE well before terrorist Jihadism began in late 80s/90s and spreading world wide in the early 2000s

Islamophobia was present long before ISIS or refugees started coming to Western capitals. Read history.

ISIS is something that never existed before. We all know how this phenomenon was artificially created.

Until it affects us all...

You say this with such conviction as if “Moslems” were never affected by terrorism before? What exactly are you trying to say here?

I don’t need your hypocritical approval to do so.

Where on this page are people advocating retaliation? Quote the posts.

That is one heck of an accusation. Provide solid proof.

You're either trolling or suffering from a acute case of paranoia.. Looking for conflicts when there is non mentioned.. Perhaps a mirror image of a ticking bomb.. Calm the f@ck down.. Not every single non Muslim poster here is out to get rid of you.. :what:

You're either trolling or suffering from a acute case of paranoia.. Looking for conflicts when there is non mentioned.. Perhaps a mirror image of a ticking bomb.. Calm the f@ck down.. Not every single non Muslim poster here is out to get rid of you.. :what:

Provide proof. You made an accusation.

Where in this topic are people inciting retaliation?

You have the audacity to make insane accusations, but start throwing fits when someone asks for proof.

I am not being rude or unreasonable. I am asking for evidence.

These are your own words:

Exactly, Whats scary is few seemingly closeted extremists are even covertly advocating retaliatory action in these very pages.. Hate begets hate.. I know emotions are running high but i Hope the Moderators are keeping a close watch

@waz @The Eagle @WebMaster

Like ??

Every political leader with an iota of decency from across the globe have condemned this dastardly act as terrorism and openly called the perpetrator a Terrorist.. I think you just validated what @Vergennes just highlighted

Provide proof. You made an accusation.

Where in this topic are people inciting retaliation?

You have the audacity to make accusations, but start throwing fits when someone asks for proof.

There are a few posts advocating taking up arms, It's the job for the mods hence the reason i tagged them and not the likes of you.. It's not my prerogative to do so either.. Perhaps get off the the internet and take a breather, Looks like you need it before it develops in to something more drastic

There are a few posts advocating taking up arms, It's the job for the mods hence the reason i tagged them and not the likes of you.. It's not my prerogative to do so either.. Perhaps get off the the internet and take a breather, Looks like you need it before it develops in to something more drastic

Single them out and post them. It is not very difficult.

On the one hand, you claim it is not your prerogative to do so, yet you make such an incredible accusation. What exactly is it that you want?

I haven’t found a single post that is advocating retaliation.

I created mankind to spend half its time praising Me and the other half killing each other over who praised Me better.

GOD!

just go through the comments at this 4chan thread

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/206256904
also read the comments from white men at this facebook post they are making jokes about death from their original handles

just go through the comments at this 4chan thread

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/206256904
also read the comments from white men at this facebook post they are making jokes about death from their original handles

@Vergennes won't react to your post. He has no answers.

He can only accuse. Just like the white supremacists accuse all day long.

Read the manifesto of the white terrorist. All he does is accuse and accuse and accuse.

I created mankind to spend half its time praising Me and the other half killing each other over who praised Me better.

GOD!
Religion had nothing to do with this attack
he clearly said in his manifesto their fight is against non white invaders who live on European lands
for him there is no difference between brown/black hindus muslims or christians

GOD!

You blame God and religion for human misery... This is how egoistic humans have become.

Again, just accuse and blame others including God. Even God is not free from accusations.

LOL the one thing humans have never seen yet love to blame all day long.

GOD!

Back
Top Bottom