What's new

Chinese warships force Indian submarine to surface in Gulf of Aden

IN Sub was trailing Chinese ships for Thousands of Miles OR NOT, Its not the Point but i think soon PLAN will Force IN out of Policing the Piracy in Somali waters.

you cant ignore that buddy , That IN sub was trailing chinese ships for thousands of miles .

as you said "SOON" , yea we will see that .

am going to watch a programme called " DEFENCE WATCH " so , will reply later .

piracy in somalia is a global issue - its a bigger issue for India cause India face lot of its citizen trapped there.
China should be scared if they couldn't detect Indian navy. but after all it might just be hoax a fake news etc cause there is not creditable source about it
nobody from Indian or Chinese side responded to it as yet.

Very bad move on India's part. Relations between Pakistan and India are already very bad, India wants Chinese-Indian relations to also go bad?

Dont mess with the Chinese, they are the powerful tiger of Asia.

Very bad move on India's part. Relations between Pakistan and India are already very bad, India wants Chinese-Indian relations to also go bad?

Dont mess with the Chinese, they are the powerful tiger of Asia.

Then We are the big elephant of Asia...:yahoo:

We must appreciate that the situation was resolved amicably without any confrontation.
I am no navy expert. But i think such kind things are common when subs and ships try to gauge the strength of each other. I have seen these things happening in past also.

WASHINGTON: A Chinese submarine, equipped with torpedoes and anti-ship cruise missiles, stalked a US aircraft carrier in the Pacific Ocean last
month and surfaced within firing range of its missiles before being detected, a media report said on Monday......
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/426335.cms

you cant ignore that buddy , That IN sub was trailing chinese ships for thousands of miles .

as you said "SOON" , yea we will see that .

am going to watch a programme called " DEFENCE WATCH " so , will reply later .

It was also written in the article that the warships were detecting the SUB for a long time so " IN doesn't Deserve a Medal for stealth " and at the end of the day the SUB had to surface which what i think in the CONTEXT OF THE ARTICLE THAT IT WAS A Gesture BY IN of Disengaging.

Take your Time watch Defence watch and come back when you are free.

Oceans are full of mysteries no one here know what exactly happened there. Maybe it can be a bogus news.

We are not practising English literature here. So figuring ut what each and every word may imply or may not imply, is not going to help. I bet even the journalists who wrote this article knew very little about it. A lot of things are unclear.
Thw question is not about messing with China. India today is formidable enough blow the hell out of any enemy. Chinese may be stronger but there is no way it will escape a confrontation unhurt.

The ironical thing about a future Indo-China confrontation is that, the world becomes more nervous than India and China themselves.

the part that says that chinese destroyers forced submarine to surface can be taken with a pinch of salt! rest of the article seems to be fairly accurate.

indian officials still are not willing to accept it. this news has also come on TOI which says this incident took place on 15th of jan.
now the question is y does indian officials always deny any such confrontation... they did the same when indian planes entered pak airspace. or may be there was some objective attached to it which was achieved ;)

indian officials still are not willing to accept it. this news has also come on TOI which says this incident took place on 15th of jan.
now the question is y does indian officials always deny any such confrontation... they did the same when indian planes entered pak airspace. or may be there was some objective attached to it which was achieved ;)

yes, I think the same. they seem to have achieved their objectives, so they are mum.

Extremely provocative move on the part of India.

There will be consequences.

oooh. How scary.

Why can't we analyze the situation objectively insted of making useless empty threats and one-upmanship?

Hahah lol funny news :cheesy: :lol: :china:

It was also written in the article that the warships were detecting the SUB for a long time so " IN doesn't Deserve a Medal for stealth " and at the end of the day the SUB had to surface which what i think in the CONTEXT OF THE ARTICLE THAT IT WAS A Gesture BY IN of Disengaging.

Take your Time watch Defence watch and come back when you are free.

Oceans are full of mysteries no one here know what exactly happened there. Maybe it can be a bogus news.

yea metal sir am back , it was good episode . the topic was " transperancy in world "

ajpirzada ji , there nothing to accept . the facts are not showing any kind of success to china , and our politics are not willing to show down any country . we work like a mature not like kido ........

TOPGUN sir , yea very funny news .....

metal sir , what can i reply to you sir . you said true Oceans are full of mysteries. no one here knows what happen exactly .

Extremely provocative move on the part of India.

There will be consequences.

consequences? oh, maybe chinese warships wont cross the indian ocean from now on.;) :bounce:

ok seriously, china is not as stupid as you want it to be.

I just saw on TV. Indian Officials are saying that No such Incident has taken Place.

Back
Top Bottom