What's new

Chinese Trainer JL-9, L-15, JL-10, CJ-7 News & Discussions

So you are suggesting its more of branding rather than real capabilities? :D. I see....

brand name derives from real capabilities. See recent military activities of Russian in Syria?
Let dream for

From your fighter or trainer, missile or warship, heli or tank ... most of them from Russia design.

brand name derives from real capabilities. See recent military activities of Russian in Syria?
Let dream for

From your fighter or trainer, missile or warship, heli or tank ... most of them from Russia design.
Really? You want to search YouTube of saudi M1a1 tank easily knock out by ATGM
Let dream for

I do not agreed with your statement of branding equal real capabilites. Yes, I do agree a number of weapon derived from Russian design like L-15 but comes with better manufacturing techniques and better build by Chinese.

The Chinese drone export has been a success w/o any Russian influence. In fact, China are well ahead of Russian in UCAV.

I do not agreed with your statement of branding equal real capabilites. Yes, I do agree a number of weapon derived from Russian design like L-15 but comes with better manufacturing techniques and better build by Chinese.

Ask any foreigner members here, whether anyone believe in the marketing phrase "better manufacturing tech and better build by Chinese" .... They would laught out loud.
Actually, we wait for Chinese "pure" design but Chinese designers continue to wait for prototypes or stolen data provided by hackers.

I am sure that after acquiring 65+ T-38s from Turkey but still I think PAF is interested in getting about 30-50 L-15s from China. Money will come to all PA, PN and PAF as now privatization will begun soon.

I think PAF will going to place an order for at least 30 of these and may be 30+40 more in near future to reach numbers of about 100 of these.

They can used for AJT, Attack and even surveillance missions.

Really? Only China haters will do that and it included you :D

They are simply jealous of rising China that's all I know.

3ders.org - China showcases large 3D printed metal frames for new generation of military aircraft | 3D Printer News & 3D Printing News

A few Viets still live in the Pithecanthrope Times when it comes to their “knowledge” about China and Chinese products。These guys are either totally stupid or trolls making a fool of themselves trying to project a negative image of China。:lol::D

I think for PAF its good to welcome about 100 L-15s if China agrees.

Or may be like 50 L-15s in 3 batches/block with total of about 150 L-15s as they can be used operation of light bombing. But its amazing to see that why not PAF took the decision of transferring Mirages to KPK-FATA-Balochistan and bringing in F-7P/PGs here in East.

PESA radar aboard the L-15:

21768968624_9202f425a1_o.jpg

The L-15 is the only trainer that is equipped with an ESA radar.

Back
Top Bottom