What's new

Chinese to be introduced in CBSE, says Kapil Sibal Read more: Chinese to be introduc

Actualy id rather say its a rather stupid understanding of a post,
Apparently you seem to still be living in the Hindu-cheeni bhai bhai era.
The Chinese end up doing a lot of business here and there and pick up the local language. So does any businessman, its stupid to think you would want to output China specific banyas..
Tech exchange??.. Last I heard India has its panties in the twist over huawei's increasing dominance of the Indian telecom market.. exchange by hairy ***...a technology exchange involves mutual understanding between parties.. not eek and yows..
Thousands of Indian students go to a lot of places for education.. I wonder when CBSE is introducing swahili..
Joint products at academic level, yeah the Chinese dance troupe makes a lot of trips to many places...people to people relations.. .. like in 62??
And urdu as a first language in Israel can be attributed to a bunch of Khalsas hired for the job back in 73..But then again.. why dont you go to CBSE, learn Chinese then join a international relations program in China to read about it...after all.. its all peaceful to you.
What have you got down to Mr Santro?.

Unbearable desire to get to what you actually are?
India bashing.??

"And the Tank runneth over !"

After so many "mithais" (sweets), the "masala" was missing.
And the Think-Tank obliged. Ab swaad aa gaya.

What you said was india introducing chinese as a second language at primary school level is not for any people to people relationship or any business relationship but for indians to "to know enemy more".For me who have seen young Indian professionals lining up to learn mandarin since it helps them a lot in career,your comment is pretty stupid.You can comment with authority on suicide bombings or target killings but not on why Indians want to learn Chinese.It is for us to decide.
Apparently you seem to still be living in the Hindu-cheeni bhai bhai era
That is the problem with your tribal mentality!for you its either brothers or enemies.We see no problem in having good business relationship even while having territorial or other dispute.We dont have bhai bhai mentality with anyone..its just business.
The Chinese end up doing a lot of business here and there and pick up the local language. So does any businessman, its "stupid to think you would want to output China specific banyas"..
80% of the indian industries especially in electronic sector source something or other from china and not able to understand language is one of the biggest hurdles in trade.
China is the next super power,our largest trading partner etc..There are a dozen other logical reasons why "we think"it is profitable FOR US to learn mandarin.So instead of making up your own on what "indians think",just ask us.

Tech exchange??.. Last I heard India has its panties in the twist over huawei's increasing dominance of the Indian telecom market..
Again tribal mentality!!...either subserviant allies or enemies!.That is not the way things work in now a days.We cooperate in things beneficial to us and dont allow things which are against national interest.We invite Chinese construction companies,electronic manufacturers etc to invest in India,we are happy to have mutual benefits..at the same time we wont allow them to invest in areas concerning national security unless they comply to our security measures.There is probably only one country in this world who sacrificed its internal stability to please its masters and we know what is happening to them on a daily basis.
Thousands of Indian students go to a lot of places for education.. I wonder when CBSE is introducing swahili..
Yeah we will defenitly include swahily in our curriculum if africa is an emerging super power and our largest trading partner.

And urdu as a first language in Israel can be attributed to a bunch of Khalsas hired for the job back in 73..But then again.. why dont you go to CBSE, learn Chinese then join a international relations program in China to read about it...after all.. its all peaceful to you.
You can compare this bs which never happened to indian IITs setting up china learning centers but not to introduction of chinese language at primary level education.There is a big difference between these two.

Your problem is that you claim with authority on what "indians think"!Hindi chini bhai bhai my a$$....but we dont mind them benefiting from us and vice versa as long as it is aligned to our national interest.And we are more than happy to have their investments,to learn chinese language etc if it profits us someway or other:cheers:

Last edited:
The Chinese end up doing a lot of business here and there and pick up the local language. So does any businessman, its stupid to think you would want to output China specific banyas..
Tech exchange??.. Last I heard India has its panties in the twist over huawei's increasing dominance of the Indian telecom market.. exchange by hairy ***...a technology exchange involves mutual understanding between parties.. not eek and yows..
Joint products at academic level, yeah the Chinese dance troupe makes a lot of trips to many places...people to people relations.. .. like in 62??
do u mind explaining a little???
a google search only shows an isreali website which is in urdu.
but then again there is also an hindi website???

santre de tatte short ho gaye ne..:pakistan:

chinese singing a bollywood song....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom