What's new

Chinese submarine naval threats and advantages of India

I don't why Chinese and PAK so much do brag, What happen when Chinese issued ultimatum to india to remove its Oil rig from south china sea , India said Oil or no Oil old rig will remain their , do what you can.....and challenge china dare to come close to indian rig
China is generally a peaceful country, a certain tolerance, but there are two things I want to say, first, India's own fear, so one way or another act together Shell and Japan, China is not a mess with the three countries, and the second, China began building large military bases in the South, I do not know if you have not reported the news, but you can go to China to see the forum, three major bases, in addition to China in the Arabian Sea has two frigates and a supply ship often stationed in the Indian Ocean have constantly patrol submarines and submarine docked in Sri Lanka, these series of movements in neighboring India, India should be uncomfortable,

Submarine patrol this means that India can not afford

From 9mm to a submarine the chinese version sucks! -_- Talking about submarines, ask Germany with love!

Remember, you are the national replication of drugs, a lot of copy drugs, you are not eligible to discuss intellectual property rights, you do not because you will not be responsible for weapons, not because you do not want to

If anyone talking about medicine, let me intervene if the person is talking nonsense. Generic is the name given to the medicine who launches their equivalent medicine in US/EU/WHO/Japan/Emerging markets after expiry of exclusivity. Also one has to ensure they don't infringe the Patent..

Now for your information, Chinese Bulk drug manufacturing is biggest in world, but so is the Patent infringement.. I know because I deal with many of Chinese Bulk drug manufacturers. Zejiang huahai, Shandong Xinhua, Dongying Tiandong.. And about quality inspection, well they don't regard quality inspection that much...
India is the biggest supplier of Medicine to USA outside USA.. and for your information, USFDA and office of generic drugs have very strict norms.. That sums op the quality and credibility of Indian made medicine..

Anyways carry on the discussion..

I apologise on behalf of our Indian donkey members on this forum to our Chinese guests. Please discard these Indian donkeys. They only come to Pakistani forums to troll.

We have a lot to celebrate! We have a lot of hard work to do. We cannot be distracted by meaningless trolls.
learn english, donkey cannot feed to master , its master is who feed the donkey, and china is feed you, so you are ?

China is generally a peaceful country, a certain tolerance, but there are two things I want to say, first, India's own fear, so one way or another act together Shell and Japan, China is not a mess with the three countries, and the second, China began building large military bases in the South, I do not know if you have not reported the news, but you can go to China to see the forum, three major bases, in addition to China in the Arabian Sea has two frigates and a supply ship often stationed in the Indian Ocean have constantly patrol submarines and submarine docked in Sri Lanka, these series of movements in neighboring India, India should be uncomfortable,

Submarine patrol this means that India can not afford
1) peaceful county do no attack and grab lands? like you did attack taken island from Vietnam.
2) Peaceful country do not harness shipping boats like you did nor they ram like you did with Vietnam ships.
3) China is building a base on the island which claim by many country which was taken from forcefully.

If you don't know , India already taken care of your bases you are building if your govt told you or not . india already ready to cut you anything from any base in even of war.
if you don't know , Now India placed oil rig in the waters which was claimed by China and also patrolling waters of south china sea. China Knows it can't do anything, thats why even after issuing ultimatum it cannot do anything which it had done Vietnam and Philippines.

Go and check what you don't with both countries and grow their island by force by same thing you can't do with Indians Rigs.

learn english, donkey cannot feed to master , its master is who feed the donkey, and china is feed you, so you are ?

1) peaceful county do no attack and grab lands? like you did attack taken island from Vietnam.
2) Peaceful country do not harness shipping boats like you did nor they ram like you did with Vietnam ships.
3) China is building a base on the island which claim by many country which was taken from forcefully.

If you don't know , India already taken care of your bases you are building if your govt told you or not . india already ready to cut you anything from any base in even of war.
if you don't know , Now India placed oil rig in the waters which was claimed by China and also patrolling waters of south china sea. China Knows it can't do anything, thats why even after issuing ultimatum it cannot do anything which it had done Vietnam and Philippines.

Go and check what you don't with both countries and grow their island by force by same thing you can't do with Indians Rigs.

If you say so, why India annexed Sikkim in this country, why split Pakistan, put him in half? India is a country like war, so whether dry anything about the situation in India, I do not curious, but I am curious why India after attack others, always say that they have been attacks? Look around the India, if you feel how great, then India all neighbors, including Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and China have cooperation together surrounded by India, do you know why this is an oil platform? Because you are the greatest threat to peace in the region,Also, I found that you compare the savage Indians, not a civilized society, some people can marry many wives, some people like the rape of women, some people at home do not have toilets, rubbish everywhere ...... why not look at their own livelihood it? Chinese government likes peace, 30 years without external operations, there is no war, India's economy is already five times the size, but why do you always feel good about it?

In 1962, the Chinese equipment behind India's border guards eliminated several divisions of the army, although the Indian army equipped with American weapons, but still failed, and now, in 2015, China's economic, industrial, military, science and technology, are far more than India China can more easily beat India, in 1975, China's economic size of more than India, China now the world's second economy of scale, you know what happened 40 years it? India is a country closed not open, and you change the world for nothing. If you start a war in India, things happened in 1962, it will happen again

In 1962, the Chinese equipment behind India's border guards eliminated several divisions of the army, although the Indian army equipped with American weapons, but still failed, and now, in 2015, China's economic, industrial, military, science and technology, are far more than India China can more easily beat India, in 1975, China's economic size of more than India, China now the world's second economy of scale, you know what happened 40 years it? India is a country closed not open, and you change the world for nothing. If you start a war in India, things happened in 1962, it will happen again

One of the reasons Nehru launched the attack in 1962 was he saw the 1959-1961 horrible famine in China as an opportunity for India to beat down China.

不要吵了嘛,这不是在给印度补充知识。。我喜欢问中国有没有电冰箱和手机的印度人。

中国是打不过印度的, 3辆中国装甲车下来15中国士兵,1辆印度摩托车下来一个团,怎么跟人家打啊

who can translat this ?my english is poor

中国是打不过印度的, 3辆中国装甲车下来15中国士兵,1辆印度摩托车下来一个团,怎么跟人家打啊

who can translat this ?my english is poor

See if I can give you a hand dude, maybe half?:) since my English is not good neither.

China can never win India, China can transport only 15 soldiers by every 3 armored vehicles,, but by one motocycle, India can gather a full regiment of soldiers, tell me how do we fight the battle?

eca86bd9dc47143d814338.jpg

And he
不要吵了嘛,这不是在给印度补充知识。。我喜欢问中国有没有电冰箱和手机的印度人。
said he likes all Indians who ask does you China have refrigerators and cell phones.

Last edited:
Arrogant Indians can only see their own weapons, never go to the analysis of the advantage of others, Chinese submarines on system support to combat, attacking distance up to 180 km, India cannot ASW at this distance, the Indians say ridiculous China weapons threat to India, a small, alone against the Japanese combined fleet America country, playing India is very easy

Chinese modern submarines could launch missile, especially from the beginning of 039 submarines capable of launching the initiative yj18 guided missiles, submarine-launched missile with a range of 180 kilometers, Qi rely on China's homegrown Beidou satellite navigation system to provide a relay correction in flight rely on active radar guided warhead end within detect enemy warship, active detection distance is 30 kilometers, these capabilities is the ability of the Chinese submarine unique, different from the West's capacity, which is the biggest advantage of Chinese submarines, some say Chinese submarine capability is not muted good, but I have to say that India is currently no one submarine antisubmarine search function on the 180 km distance

Check the range of the P-8I

If you say so, why India annexed Sikkim in this country, why split Pakistan, put him in half? India is a country like war, so whether dry anything about the situation in India, I do not curious, but I am curious why India after attack others, always say that they have been attacks? Look around the India, if you feel how great, then India all neighbors, including Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and China have cooperation together surrounded by India, do you know why this is an oil platform? Because you are the greatest threat to peace in the region,Also, I found that you compare the savage Indians, not a civilized society, some people can marry many wives, some people like the rape of women, some people at home do not have toilets, rubbish everywhere ...... why not look at their own livelihood it? Chinese government likes peace, 30 years without external operations, there is no war, India's economy is already five times the size, but why do you always feel good about it?

both countries are nuclear.
i think chinese generals are not foolish to start a war with nuclear armed adversary

Arrogant Indians can only see their own weapons, never go to the analysis of the advantage of others, Chinese submarines on system support to combat, attacking distance up to 180 km, India cannot ASW at this distance, the Indians say ridiculous China weapons threat to India, a small, alone against the Japanese combined fleet America country, playing India is very easy

Chinese modern submarines could launch missile, especially from the beginning of 039 submarines capable of launching the initiative yj18 guided missiles, submarine-launched missile with a range of 180 kilometers, Qi rely on China's homegrown Beidou satellite navigation system to provide a relay correction in flight rely on active radar guided warhead end within detect enemy warship, active detection distance is 30 kilometers, these capabilities is the ability of the Chinese submarine unique, different from the West's capacity, which is the biggest advantage of Chinese submarines, some say Chinese submarine capability is not muted good, but I have to say that India is currently no one submarine antisubmarine search function on the 180 km distance

naval warfare is about naval aviation. unless the plan can establish naval air supremacy your ships & subs are toast

meh...boring,I dont want any wars,stop talking about attack india.
If the war happens,my stocks will be nothing.

Back
Top Bottom