What's new

Chinese submarine naval threats and advantages of India

Chinese have nothing of their own.They copied defense weapons(jets,jet engines copied from Russia & failed miserably to implement it,so called 5th gens from US),cars,almost every western products including mobiles & that is how you keep your dignity lol:rofl::rofl:Kudos..Whole world frames you as a copycat & your thief hackers.:DWe have good relation with US,NATO countries,Russia,Many Muslim countries,Israel in uniform manner & we are no ones puppet you moron...We are not afraid of your obsolete j7 or j8s(oh wait!mig copies:omghaha:)..:rofl:Few more years & we will almost to catch with you...:cool:

Copy the weapon requires a strong industrial base strength, India can not be copied because they do not have weapons, powerful industrial strength, respect for intellectual property rights in India? That is just an excuse, when you responsible for Western medicine, you do not mention how the intellectual property? Also in charge of China's weapons, but there are some people in the shell, inside the engine radar and missiles are developed their own, as j7 problem, you do not have mg21 it? China has 2000 aircraft, which has 750 four-generation fighter, you have 450 four-generation fighter, you are too weak,Perhaps you only know China is responsible for the fourth-generation fighter, you do not know China's own R & D j10 fighter, you can understand, because you are ignorant

Copy the weapon requires a strong industrial base strength, India can not be copied because they do not have weapons, powerful industrial strength, respect for intellectual property rights in India? That is just an excuse, when you responsible for Western medicine, you do not mention how the intellectual property? Also in charge of China's weapons, but there are some people in the shell, inside the engine radar and missiles are developed their own, as j7 problem, you do not have mg21 it? China has 2000 aircraft, which has 750 four-generation fighter, you have 450 four-generation fighter, you are too weak,Perhaps you only know China is responsible for the fourth-generation fighter, you do not know China's own R & D j10 fighter, you can understand, because you are ignorant
Like I said ,its proud to be a copycat & never be ignorant about it..Lots of respect to your honesty..:)

Chinese have nothing of their own.They copied defense weapons(jets,jet engines copied from Russia & failed miserably to implement it,so called 5th gens from US),cars,almost every western products including mobiles & that is how you keep your dignity lol:rofl::rofl:Kudos..Whole world frames you as a copycat & your thief hackers.:DWe have good relation with US,NATO countries,Russia,Many Muslim countries,Israel in uniform manner & we are no ones puppet you moron...We are not afraid of your obsolete j7 or j8s(oh wait!mig copies:omghaha:)..:rofl:Few more years & we will almost to catch with you...:cool:
Even their own production lca Air Force fighter aircraft are not, to laugh at one equipped with 600 country-made four-generation fighter ...... how stupid ah ah ...... ......

Like I said ,its proud to be a copycat & never be ignorant about it..Lots of respect to your honesty..:)
So the question is, who j10 cottage? j20 cottage Who? Why you can copycat drugs in India, but not to the cottage weapon? The answer is, because you can not support the cottage industrial capacity, your aviation manufacturing even as Pakistan, Pakistan can domestic jf17 fighter, and you have not even made a bad lca fighter, you do not own their own air force fighter ...... how production As tragedy ...... cottage, since Russia and China relationship is so good that Russia did not say anything, you are so anxious doing? Ah ...... Yes, Russia is your father, you are anxious to arrive in Russia

英语

Remember, you are the national replication of drugs, a lot of copy drugs, you are not eligible to discuss intellectual property rights, you do not because you will not be responsible for weapons, not because you do not want to

indian is a joke ,why ban their speaking !
yes.
We can use them for fun

Puppy, I heard you also find a place called France ...... how proud puppy owner, ah, there are so many masters support you ...... haha

中国现代潜艇均能发射反舰导弹,特别是从039潜艇开始,可以发射主动制导的yj18导弹,潜射导弹射程是180公里,齐依靠中国自主研发的北斗卫星导航系统提供中继修正,在飞行末端依靠弹头内的主动制导雷达探测敌方军舰,主动探测距离是30公里,这些能力是中国潜艇特有的能力,区别于西方的能力,这是中国潜艇最大的优势,有人说中国潜艇静音能力不好,但是我要说,印度目前没有一款舰载反潜机能在180公里距离上搜索潜艇,这是中国作为一个超级力量开发的能力,依靠的是完善全面的卫星体系和能力强大的超音速反舰导弹,这是西方和印度这种弱国所不能建立的体系,现代战争是体系的对抗,印度没有中国潜艇的支持配套体系,所以印度海军难以对抗中国潜艇,要知道,超级力量不是吹出来的,是实践出来的,印度人可以不相信我的话,无所谓,自己去看看欧洲的伽利略卫星系统是不是刚刚开始组建,甚至需要中国的频段发送信号,而印度自己,就是个笑话,什么都没有
Its your Translation buddy ..这是你的翻译好友 :)
Chinese modern submarines could launch missile, especially from the beginning of 039 submarines capable of launching the initiative yj18 guided missiles, submarine-launched missile with a range of 180 kilometers, Qi rely on China's homegrown Beidou satellite navigation system to provide a relay correction in flight rely on active radar guided warhead end within detect enemy warship, active detection distance is 30 kilometers, these capabilities is the ability of the Chinese submarine unique, different from the West's capacity, which is the biggest advantage of Chinese submarines, some say Chinese submarine capability is not muted good, but I have to say that India is currently no one submarine antisubmarine search function on the 180 km distance, which is the ability of China as a super-power development, relying on powerful satellites to improve overall system and the ability of supersonic anti- ship missile, which is the West and India can not build such a weak state system, modern war is against the system, India does not support Chinese submarine matching system, it is difficult to confront China Indian Navy submarine, you know, super power is not blowing out is out of practice, the Indians could not believe my words, it does not matter that he got to see Europe's Galileo satellite system is not just beginning to form, and even China, the band needs to send a signal, while India's own, is a joke, nothing no

We should ban Indians speak in this forum
Do you think of PDF as China where those who raise their voices are crushed violently???

中国现代潜艇均能发射反舰导弹,特别是从039潜艇开始,可以发射主动制导的yj18导弹,潜射导弹射程是180公里,齐依靠中国自主研发的北斗卫星导航系统提供中继修正,在飞行末端依靠弹头内的主动制导雷达探测敌方军舰,主动探测距离是30公里,这些能力是中国潜艇特有的能力,区别于西方的能力,这是中国潜艇最大的优势,有人说中国潜艇静音能力不好,但是我要说,印度目前没有一款舰载反潜机能在180公里距离上搜索潜艇,这是中国作为一个超级力量开发的能力,依靠的是完善全面的卫星体系和能力强大的超音速反舰导弹,这是西方和印度这种弱国所不能建立的体系,现代战争是体系的对抗,印度没有中国潜艇的支持配套体系,所以印度海军难以对抗中国潜艇,要知道,超级力量不是吹出来的,是实践出来的,印度人可以不相信我的话,无所谓,自己去看看欧洲的伽利略卫星系统是不是刚刚开始组建,甚至需要中国的频段发送信号,而印度自己,就是个笑话,什么都没有

||सार्थशिवताण्डवस्तोत्रम् || ||श्रीगणेशाय नमः || जटा टवी गलज्जल प्रवाह पावितस्थले, गलेऽवलम्ब्य लम्बितां भुजङ्ग तुङ्ग मालिकाम् |
डमड्डमड्डमड्डमन्निनाद वड्डमर्वयं, चकार चण्डताण्डवं तनोतु नः शिवः शिवम् ||१|| जटा कटा हसंभ्रम भ्रमन्निलिम्प निर्झरी, विलो लवी चिवल्लरी विराजमान मूर्धनि |
धगद् धगद् धगज्ज्वलल् ललाट पट्ट पावके किशोर चन्द्र शेखरे रतिः प्रतिक्षणं मम ||२|| धरा धरेन्द्र नंदिनी विलास बन्धु बन्धुरस् फुरद् दिगन्त सन्तति प्रमोद मानमानसे |
कृपा कटाक्ष धोरणी निरुद्ध दुर्धरापदि क्वचिद् दिगम्बरे मनो विनोदमेतु वस्तुनि ||३|| लता भुजङ्ग पिङ्गलस् फुरत्फणा मणिप्रभा कदम्ब कुङ्कुमद्रवप् रलिप्तदिग्व धूमुखे |
मदान्ध सिन्धुरस् फुरत् त्वगुत्तरीयमे दुरे मनो विनोद मद्भुतं बिभर्तु भूतभर्तरि ||४|| सहस्र लोचनप्रभृत्य शेष लेखशेखर प्रसून धूलिधोरणी विधूस राङ्घ्रि पीठभूः |
भुजङ्ग राजमालया निबद्ध जाटजूटक श्रियै चिराय जायतां चकोर बन्धुशेखरः ||५|| ललाट चत्वरज्वलद् धनञ्जयस्फुलिङ्गभा निपीत पञ्चसायकं नमन्निलिम्प नायकम् |
सुधा मयूखले खया विराजमानशेखरं महाकपालिसम्पदे शिरोज टालमस्तु नः ||६|| कराल भाल पट्टिका धगद् धगद् धगज्ज्वल द्धनञ्जयाहुती कृतप्रचण्ड पञ्चसायके |
धरा धरेन्द्र नन्दिनी कुचाग्र चित्रपत्रक प्रकल्प नैक शिल्पिनि त्रिलोचने रतिर्मम |||७|| नवीन मेघ मण्डली निरुद् धदुर् धरस्फुरत्- कुहू निशीथि नीतमः प्रबन्ध बद्ध कन्धरः |
निलिम्प निर्झरी धरस् तनोतु कृत्ति सिन्धुरः कला निधान बन्धुरः श्रियं जगद् धुरंधरः ||८|| प्रफुल्ल नीलपङ्कज प्रपञ्च कालिम प्रभा- वलम्बि कण्ठकन्दली रुचिप्रबद्ध कन्धरम् |
स्मरच्छिदं पुरच्छिदं भवच्छिदं मखच्छिदं गजच्छि दांध कच्छिदं तमंत कच्छिदं भजे ||९|| अखर्व सर्व मङ्गला कला कदंब मञ्जरी रस प्रवाह माधुरी विजृंभणा मधुव्रतम् |
स्मरान्तकं पुरान्तकं भवान्तकं मखान्तकं गजान्त कान्ध कान्त कं तमन्त कान्त कं भजे ||१०|| जयत् वदभ्र विभ्रम भ्रमद् भुजङ्ग मश्वस – द्विनिर्ग मत् क्रमस्फुरत् कराल भाल हव्यवाट् |
धिमिद्धिमिद्धिमिध्वनन्मृदङ्गतुङ्गमङ्गल ध्वनिक्रमप्रवर्तित प्रचण्डताण्डवः शिवः ||११|| स्पृषद्विचित्रतल्पयोर्भुजङ्गमौक्तिकस्रजोर्- – गरिष्ठरत्नलोष्ठयोः सुहृद्विपक्षपक्षयोः |
तृष्णारविन्दचक्षुषोः प्रजामहीमहेन्द्रयोः समप्रवृत्तिकः ( समं प्रवर्तयन्मनः) कदा सदाशिवं भजे ||१२|| कदा निलिम्पनिर्झरीनिकुञ्जकोटरे वसन् विमुक्तदुर्मतिः सदा शिरः स्थमञ्जलिं वहन् |
विमुक्तलोललोचनो ललामभाललग्नकः शिवेति मंत्रमुच्चरन् कदा सुखी भवाम्यहम् ||१३|| इदम् हि नित्यमेवमुक्तमुत्तमोत्तमं स्तवं पठन्स्मरन्ब्रुवन्नरो विशुद्धिमेतिसंततम् |
हरे गुरौ सुभक्तिमाशु याति नान्यथा गतिं विमोहनं हि देहिनां सुशङ्करस्य चिंतनम् ||१४|| पूजा वसान समये दशवक्त्र गीतं यः शंभु पूजन परं पठति प्रदोषे |
तस्य स्थिरां रथगजेन्द्र तुरङ्ग युक्तां लक्ष्मीं सदैव सुमुखिं प्रददाति शंभुः ||१५|| इति श्रीरावण- कृतम् शिव- ताण्डव- स्तोत्रम् सम्पूर्णम्

Last edited:
Do you think of PDF as China where those who raise their voices are crushed violently???

Now translate this...

||सार्थशिवताण्डवस्तोत्रम् || ||श्रीगणेशाय नमः || जटा टवी गलज्जल प्रवाह पावितस्थले, गलेऽवलम्ब्य लम्बितां भुजङ्ग तुङ्ग मालिकाम् |
डमड्डमड्डमड्डमन्निनाद वड्डमर्वयं, चकार चण्डताण्डवं तनोतु नः शिवः शिवम् ||१|| जटा कटा हसंभ्रम भ्रमन्निलिम्प निर्झरी, विलो लवी चिवल्लरी विराजमान मूर्धनि |
धगद् धगद् धगज्ज्वलल् ललाट पट्ट पावके किशोर चन्द्र शेखरे रतिः प्रतिक्षणं मम ||२|| धरा धरेन्द्र नंदिनी विलास बन्धु बन्धुरस् फुरद् दिगन्त सन्तति प्रमोद मानमानसे |
कृपा कटाक्ष धोरणी निरुद्ध दुर्धरापदि क्वचिद् दिगम्बरे मनो विनोदमेतु वस्तुनि ||३|| लता भुजङ्ग पिङ्गलस् फुरत्फणा मणिप्रभा कदम्ब कुङ्कुमद्रवप् रलिप्तदिग्व धूमुखे |
मदान्ध सिन्धुरस् फुरत् त्वगुत्तरीयमे दुरे मनो विनोद मद्भुतं बिभर्तु भूतभर्तरि ||४|| सहस्र लोचनप्रभृत्य शेष लेखशेखर प्रसून धूलिधोरणी विधूस राङ्घ्रि पीठभूः |
भुजङ्ग राजमालया निबद्ध जाटजूटक श्रियै चिराय जायतां चकोर बन्धुशेखरः ||५|| ललाट चत्वरज्वलद् धनञ्जयस्फुलिङ्गभा निपीत पञ्चसायकं नमन्निलिम्प नायकम् |
सुधा मयूखले खया विराजमानशेखरं महाकपालिसम्पदे शिरोज टालमस्तु नः ||६|| कराल भाल पट्टिका धगद् धगद् धगज्ज्वल द्धनञ्जयाहुती कृतप्रचण्ड पञ्चसायके |
धरा धरेन्द्र नन्दिनी कुचाग्र चित्रपत्रक प्रकल्प नैक शिल्पिनि त्रिलोचने रतिर्मम |||७|| नवीन मेघ मण्डली निरुद् धदुर् धरस्फुरत्- कुहू निशीथि नीतमः प्रबन्ध बद्ध कन्धरः |
निलिम्प निर्झरी धरस् तनोतु कृत्ति सिन्धुरः कला निधान बन्धुरः श्रियं जगद् धुरंधरः ||८|| प्रफुल्ल नीलपङ्कज प्रपञ्च कालिम प्रभा- वलम्बि कण्ठकन्दली रुचिप्रबद्ध कन्धरम् |
स्मरच्छिदं पुरच्छिदं भवच्छिदं मखच्छिदं गजच्छि दांध कच्छिदं तमंत कच्छिदं भजे ||९|| अखर्व सर्व मङ्गला कला कदंब मञ्जरी रस प्रवाह माधुरी विजृंभणा मधुव्रतम् |
स्मरान्तकं पुरान्तकं भवान्तकं मखान्तकं गजान्त कान्ध कान्त कं तमन्त कान्त कं भजे ||१०|| जयत् वदभ्र विभ्रम भ्रमद् भुजङ्ग मश्वस – द्विनिर्ग मत् क्रमस्फुरत् कराल भाल हव्यवाट् |
धिमिद्धिमिद्धिमिध्वनन्मृदङ्गतुङ्गमङ्गल ध्वनिक्रमप्रवर्तित प्रचण्डताण्डवः शिवः ||११|| स्पृषद्विचित्रतल्पयोर्भुजङ्गमौक्तिकस्रजोर्- – गरिष्ठरत्नलोष्ठयोः सुहृद्विपक्षपक्षयोः |
तृष्णारविन्दचक्षुषोः प्रजामहीमहेन्द्रयोः समप्रवृत्तिकः ( समं प्रवर्तयन्मनः) कदा सदाशिवं भजे ||१२|| कदा निलिम्पनिर्झरीनिकुञ्जकोटरे वसन् विमुक्तदुर्मतिः सदा शिरः स्थमञ्जलिं वहन् |
विमुक्तलोललोचनो ललामभाललग्नकः शिवेति मंत्रमुच्चरन् कदा सुखी भवाम्यहम् ||१३|| इदम् हि नित्यमेवमुक्तमुत्तमोत्तमं स्तवं पठन्स्मरन्ब्रुवन्नरो विशुद्धिमेतिसंततम् |
हरे गुरौ सुभक्तिमाशु याति नान्यथा गतिं विमोहनं हि देहिनां सुशङ्करस्य चिंतनम् ||१४|| पूजा वसान समये दशवक्त्र गीतं यः शंभु पूजन परं पठति प्रदोषे |
तस्य स्थिरां रथगजेन्द्र तुरङ्ग युक्तां लक्ष्मीं सदैव सुमुखिं प्रददाति शंभुः ||१५|| इति श्रीरावण- कृतम् शिव- ताण्डव- स्तोत्रम् सम्पूर्णम्
I dont want to translate this crap simply.You are not as important as chines brothers..

I've seen the military for many years, I know in this regard, but limited to the language problem, I can not completely express what I mean, but please note that a problem in India, and now China's navy has a displacement of 58,000 tons of aircraft that can carry 24 j15 fighter, with 28 advanced destroyers, including 10 Chinese Aegis destroyers, their hhq9 air defense missiles near 200 km, with only 70 kilometers before India's new anti-aircraft missile destroyer range, but Israel has not yet delivered This missile destroyer India only in streaking, China has 50 frigates,

Including 20 054a frigate, they are equipped with 32 units of air defense missile vls, and there are eight anti-ship missiles, yj83 missile is a range of 250 kilometers, the end of the supersonic missile, another 12 nuclear submarines equipped and patrol in the Indian Ocean, also equipped with 60 conventional submarines, can launch anti-ship missiles, while India is only equipped with the old warships, regardless of the quantity and quality of its new frigates do not like China, it can be said that China can easily beat India, which is why the United States regards China as is the biggest rival, while India is just a weak country militarily, what the Indians say they are not afraid of China……This only indicates that the current Indian education and the quality is too low, they lack the basic knowledge of the current international situation, the world is running in the maintenance of the five permanent members, while India only prop up other big countries against China's pawn China is the players, how can a pawn to joke players, the Indian army apparently huge chaos in reality, there are American weapons, Russian weapons, Israeli weapons and some production for weapons, as well as British and French weapons and weapons, these different weapon States is difficult to form a highly efficient system, which is sad Indians, their arrogance, just let me opener

I did not want to compare, because the Indians say they are not afraid of Pakistan and China combined, they are sufficient to counter the joint between the two countries, they besieged Pakistani friends in another post, a good brother of Pakistan in this forum, I could not stand up

Don't worry bro. There's no comparison between China and India in any field. China is light years ahead of India. China is not a loudmouth and deals with humility. China's defense industry has matured immensely throughout the years. Like I said, there is no comparison. China is looking to resolve conflicts where as India is only interested in confrontation. China is a responsible power that keeps its word. Pak China relationship is going from strength to strength. We need to work closely for the benefit of each other and that is exactly what we are going to do. Let them talk and burn whilst we reap the benefits.

Last edited:
still live in delusion.

I've seen the military for many years, I know in this regard, but limited to the language problem, I can not completely express what I mean, but please note that a problem in India, and now China's navy has a displacement of 58,000 tons of aircraft that can carry 24 j15 fighter, with 28 advanced destroyers, including 10 Chinese Aegis destroyers, their hhq9 air defense missiles near 200 km, with only 70 kilometers before India's new anti-aircraft missile destroyer range, but Israel has not yet delivered This missile destroyer India only in streaking, China has 50 frigates,

Including 20 054a frigate, they are equipped with 32 units of air defense missile vls, and there are eight anti-ship missiles, yj83 missile is a range of 250 kilometers, the end of the supersonic missile, another 12 nuclear submarines equipped and patrol in the Indian Ocean, also equipped with 60 conventional submarines, can launch anti-ship missiles, while India is only equipped with the old warships, regardless of the quantity and quality of its new frigates do not like China, it can be said that China can easily beat India, which is why the United States regards China as is the biggest rival, while India is just a weak country militarily, what the Indians say they are not afraid of China……This only indicates that the current Indian education and the quality is too low, they lack the basic knowledge of the current international situation, the world is running in the maintenance of the five permanent members, while India only prop up other big countries against China's pawn China is the players, how can a pawn to joke players, the Indian army apparently huge chaos in reality, there are American weapons, Russian weapons, Israeli weapons and some production for weapons, as well as British and French weapons and weapons, these different weapon States is difficult to form a highly efficient system, which is sad Indians, their arrogance, just let me opener

I did not want to compare, because the Indians say they are not afraid of Pakistan and China combined, they are sufficient to counter the joint between the two countries, they besieged Pakistani friends in another post, a good brother of Pakistan in this forum, I could not stand up
:tsk:

I don't why Chinese and PAK so much do brag, What happen when Chinese issued ultimatum to india to remove its Oil rig from south china sea , India said Oil or no Oil old rig will remain their , do what you can.....and challenge china dare to come close to indian rig

Arrogant Indians can only see their own weapons, never go to the analysis of the advantage of others, Chinese submarines on system support to combat, attacking distance up to 180 km, India cannot ASW at this distance, the Indians say ridiculous China weapons threat to India, a small, alone against the Japanese combined fleet America country, playing India is very easy

Chinese modern submarines could launch missile, especially from the beginning of 039 submarines capable of launching the initiative yj18 guided missiles, submarine-launched missile with a range of 180 kilometers, Qi rely on China's homegrown Beidou satellite navigation system to provide a relay correction in flight rely on active radar guided warhead end within detect enemy warship, active detection distance is 30 kilometers, these capabilities is the ability of the Chinese submarine unique, different from the West's capacity, which is the biggest advantage of Chinese submarines, some say Chinese submarine capability is not muted good, but I have to say that India is currently no one submarine antisubmarine search function on the 180 km distance
What's with the English.

I don't why Chinese and PAK so much do brag, What happen when Chinese issued ultimatum to india to remove its Oil rig from south china sea , India said Oil or no Oil old rig will remain their , do what you can.....and challenge china dare to come close to indian rig
you dont find a dip of oil yet.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom