What's new

Chinese Studying Hindi and Classical dance

Arjun MBT

BANNED
Reaction score
I was astonished to see this video that, Not all Chinese have same Instinct as People In here, Good to see such things, It would Strengthen Our alliance

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminds me of the ad where the kids in China's village to go class and learn Hindi alphabets.

And this ad is funny and good, mainland china

I was astonished to see this video that, Not all Chinese have same Instinct as People In here, Good to see such things, It would Strengthen Our alliance

YouTube - Chinese Students Learns Hindi

This has been going on for some time now. The younger generation is extremely curious about the outside world, the West (i.e. USA) is high on the list, but India figures closely. i had an assignment training some young Chinese men (most of them were from smaller towns in the provinces). Just for the heck of it, we started playing cricket. They took to it very quickly and very enthusiastically. Won't be long before they start knocking at the doors of the ICC!
But on the down-side, not many youngsters could tell me about Lao Tsu and Confucius. Thanks to Mao and the "cultural revolution"! That is the greatest danger when any country tries to erase part of its history- it obliterates part of its identity.
Possible net result- identity crisis!

All chinese doesn't hate India. :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom