What's new

Chinese social median overwhelmingly in support of Palestine, anti semitism raises head

DBC clearly frustrated that he can not express his freedom in his own country. His actual wish is to have a tirade against the blacks/browns/muslims in his own country but thats illegal and will get him in trouble so he goes online and directs his anger at his own country/lack of freedom against China instead. Every internet troll has their own insecurity and are no doubt cowards.
I missed this little gem. You are projecting your fears and anxiety onto me silly man.
I love black/brown/muslims, I was raised in Africa, Middle East, L America and Asia.

You haven’t answered my question, when are you and that tower fellow returning to utopian China?

There is no such thing as Chinese social media. There is only CCP-controlled and shaped propaganda campaign.

Chinese social media does the CCP's bidding. No other voices are allowed. Chinese social media does not reflect Chinese people's real opinion.

The reason CCP has decided to make the social media behave as it is today on the Israel-Hamas conflict -- it is because of geopolitical calculations. It is very much like Iran's pragmatic approach. During the Syrian Civil War, Iran and Hamas even came head to head militarily as Hamas supported ISIS in Syria (and Iraq). But, now, the greater cause of anti-US politics has put Iran and Hamas on the same bed again.

If you think CCP has social media in the classical sense of the word, check out the CCP social media on Rohingya Muslims issue in Myanmar. It is actually as calamitous as the Gaza situation, yet, there is no such thing as Chinese social media against the civilian plight.

Because, CCP happens to be in cahoots with the military government in Myanmar which continues to oppress Muslim minority there whereas the US defends the human rights of the Rohingya people.

Compare that with this:

So, it is geopolitics only.

Just beware of the CCP propagandists salivating over others' plights to gather some strategic points for the regime.

No one party sits on the higher moral ground, neither the US nor the CCP nor KSA, Iran, nor others.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as Chinese social media. There is only CCP-controlled and shaped propaganda campaign.

Chinese social media does the CCP's bidding. No other voices are allowed. Chinese social media does not reflect Chinese people's real opinion.

The reason CCP has decided to make the social media behave as it is today on the Israel-Hamas conflict -- it is because of geopolitical calculations. It is very much like Iran's pragmatic approach. During the Syrian Civil War, Iran and Hamas even came head to head militarily as Hamas supported ISIS in Syria (and Iraq). But, now, the greater cause of anti-US politics has put Iran and Hamas on the same bed again.

If you think CCP has social media in the classical sense of the word, check out the CCP social media on Rohingya Muslims issue in Myanmar. It is actually as calamitous as the Gaza situation, yet, there is no such thing as Chinese social media against the civilian plight.

Because, CCP happens to be in cahoots with the military government in Myanmar which continues to oppress Muslim minority there whereas the US defends the human rights of the Rohingya people.

So, it is geopolitics only.

Just beware of the CCP propagandists salivating over others' plights to gather some strategic points for the regime.

No one party sits on the higher moral ground, neither the US nor the CCP nor KSA, Iran, nor others.
Yeah, only such things as you people's fake news factory BS are called free social media, lol.

Yeah, only such things as you people's fake news factory BS are called free social media, lol.
The liar is so ashamed of himself and refuses to reveal his true nationality, he himself is fake to the core.

Back
Top Bottom