What's new

Chinese social median overwhelmingly in support of Palestine, anti semitism raises head

lol no one cares about Chinese public opinion least of all the former pig farmer current emperor for life .
You think you did something did you?

The public opinion of an upcoming superpower is very important. So deal with it.

Jews have been very much spearheading anti-China movement in the world since Trump came to power and started the all out war on China. Schumer, Blinken and Jake Sullivan are all Jews to name a few. Jews also control the world media, finance and US establishment, Chinese people know.
Glad they are waking up

The public opinion of an upcoming superpower is very important. So deal with it.
is it the same public that was locked at home for three years? LMAO

is it the same public that was locked at home for three years? LMAO
Most of the country wasn’t under lockdowns and initially people supported the policy. In the last year, public opinion soured on the policy and it was abandoned.

Most of the country wasn’t under lockdowns and initially people supported the policy. In the last year, public opinion soured on the policy and it was abandoned.
sure, so when are you off to China to have your opinion heard? :lol:

sure, so when are you off to China to have your opinion heard? :lol:
I’m not from China. What’s your point? I’m not white so I will never agree to your white imperialistic worldview about China or Israel or anything. Fukk off.

If you’d say that with a smug smile to my Face Id smash your fukking face in and I’m not joking

that just shows what ground any human being should stand on where Jewish money and propaganda have almost zero influence, I mean look at the main thread and the amount of Jewish shills in it, simply disgusting.

Actually a decade ago, the Chinese people felt pretty friendly towards Israel and Jews, but the public opinion took a drastic turn for the worse in recent years.

This one has English subtitles
我们对以色列的态度,取决于以色列对我们的态度,对全世界人民的态度 https://v.douyin.com/idr43xsT/ 复制此链接,打开Dou音搜索,直接观看视频!

Chinese learn about Palestine through the lens of the Western media. There were many in the social media voicing their support of the Israel attacks on the civilian buildings. After I told them the Palestinians were practically imprisoned by Israel with their entries, their foods, water, medicall supplies, everything controlled by Israel. Israelis could shoot anybody and label the person a terrorist and that's the end of the story. UN never got to investigate because America had shot down dozens of resolutions or proposals to condemn/investigate what Israel's been doing. Anyone reporters digging up the facts were sanctioned and made job-less. Then these Chinese went "Huh, really. I didn't know."

BS from the West. Israel would never be allowed by US to give sensitive military tech to China. Besides, Israel never successfully developed any fighter in its history and then it transferred advanced fighter tech to China, lol ? China doesn't need Israeli missile tech, China has its own. All bull crap made up by "superior" Westerners.

lol

you think Israel asked US ?...

like when Israel stole mirage V blue prints from France, like when Pollard spied for Israel , etc etc

Israeli Diversion of Missile Data Alleged : Intelligence: Washington is looking into reports that Israel gave Patriot technology to China. Jerusalem denies doing so.​

you don't understand how Israel works.. Israel uses USA as a useful idiot... it doesn't have any shared values with the Americans.

Popular opinion is mostly aghast at the attacks on civilians. The only difference between Chinese popular opinion over this event compared to Anglo western one is that the sympathy towards Palestinian history relating to Balfour declaration is communicated overtly... whereas in the west it is shown but popular opinion still remain pro Israel at least at the systemic, state level.

Therefore some interpret this as simply pro Palestinian when the nuance above is very important. I haven't seen much if any support for the atrocities themselves. But that is often set aside in the communication of the history of mutual grievance and historic legitimacy.

finally chinese have woken up about david sassoon and rothschild. only dumb indians and pakistanis have not woken up about rotschild british empire. then they celebrate independence but dont know that they are slaves to the banks. it time to get rid of rothschild bank and print your own currency.

lol

you think Israel asked US ?...

like when Israel stole mirage V blue prints from France, like when Pollard spied for Israel , etc etc

Israeli Diversion of Missile Data Alleged : Intelligence: Washington is looking into reports that Israel gave Patriot technology to China. Jerusalem denies doing so.​

you don't understand how Israel works.. Israel uses USA as a useful idiot... it doesn't have any shared values with the Americans.
Lol, which Chinese missiles have any resemblances to US Patriot, HQ 9 or others ? They can claim all the BS they want, Americans accuse China stole F35 design and tech to make J20, they even accuse Huawei stole 5G tech from US, lol. To Americans, all Chinese tech existed now have been stolen from US.

Last edited:
230万人口的加沙城正在变成废墟,巴勒斯坦人已经开始踏上逃亡之路,国际社会应当立即行动起来,不要让当地再上演一幕幕人间悲剧... https://v.douyin.com/idhRP3pQ/ 复制此链接,打开Dou音搜索,直接观看视频!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom