What's new

Chinese scientist who gene-edited babies fired by university

and that gene editing would help protect the girls from being infected with HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.

If that is true then his research should be encouraged.

Overall, this issue reminds me of the film Gattaca.

Anyway, he breaks the law.(He knows the law but breaks it.)
Now human don't know the consequences of editing genes and how to edit safely, besides, the international community hasn't widely accepted editing genes.

There is no God in the world/universe.
Milky way galaxy has 400 billion fixed stars(the sun is one of them), and the Milky way is not worth mentioning in the whole universe.
Why do you think that the god created by humans on this planet, which belongs to one fixed star's system of all the 400 billion stars in the Milky Way is real?

God does exist. Want the proof? Know why Bruce Lee got ridiculously famous world wide? Coz God knew he was gonna die young, so became famous before death was God's gift.

(I'm atheist btw)

Another proof that former Pres of Nintendo that died young of cancer... God knew he was gonna die young again... So the dude became a well known name before his death... Controlled most of the Nintendo empire till his death. Was God's gift to him!

OK nvm, maybe God doesn't exist but the (mercy of the) Angel of Death does. How else we explain Bruce Lee and former Nintendo Press UNNATURAL popularity right before death?

I guess we will never know now the color of that bag. I had big hopes for this genetically engineered baby

Anyway, he breaks the law.(He knows the law but breaks it.)
Now human don't know the consequences of editing genes and how to edit safely, besides, the international community hasn't widely accepted editing genes.

There is no God in the world/universe.
Milky way galaxy has 400 billion fixed stars(the sun is one of them), and the Milky way is not worth mentioning in the whole universe.
Why do you think that the god created by humans on this planet, which belongs to one fixed star's system of all the 400 billion stars in the Milky Way is real?

You argument makes no sense, because I can inversely ask you the same question.

God does exist. Want the proof? Know why Bruce Lee got ridiculously famous world wide? Coz God knew he was gonna die young, so became famous before death was God's gift.

(I'm atheist btw)

Another proof that former Pres of Nintendo that died young of cancer... God knew he was gonna die young again... So the dude became a well known name before his death... Controlled most of the Nintendo empire till his death. Was God's gift to him!

How do you explain the deaths of infants in the world, because of disease and malnutrition ??

OK nvm, maybe God doesn't exist but the (mercy of the) Angel of Death does. How else we explain Bruce Lee and former Nintendo Press UNNATURAL popularity right before death?

So you are atheist but believe in God or the Angel of Death ??

You argument makes no sense, because I can inversely ask you the same question.

Some people are willing to believe in Flat World theory, what can you do with him?
You're willing to believe in God, I can't do anything to you, either.

But atheism is the general trend.

Back
Top Bottom