What's new

Chinese-Pakistani Friendship thread (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The relations between India and China have been described as "high as the grass as deep as a rabbit's hole weaker than mercury and more sour than lemon".

:rofl: :rofl:

crazy!

I support the idea to make this threat sticky and move this to (let say) World Affairs or Moon/ Mars Affairs due to its importance.

Relations between Pakistan and China go a long way mate.

The relations between India and China have been described as "high as the grass as deep as a rabbit's hole weaker than mercury and more sour than lemon".

That kind of describes the current relations with USA. :usflag:

Yeah, sure you Indian kids felt very comfortable after bowing to an international bully and had the illusion that you guys were the strongest around all of the weak kids. Unfortunately this bubble had long been broken ever after 1962...

It's also hilarious to see Indian guys bluffing about their "spine" or something like the funny RCA and the miserable "Admiral Gorshkov"... Wish your "spine" come out soon and stay long enough. Remember, it's your Indian guys' shameless bluffing make the world's eye open...

As a Chinese native, I can say without any doubt that most of Chinese people respect and cherish our friendship with Pakistan. We appreciate all their help to us and we are ready to honor our all weather friendship anytime they need us! Cheers!

Amazing thread created by pakistanis, the response is also eye opening.

are u familiar with the concept of a weak kid in class desperate to get the friendship of a local bully? or a "looser" kid trying to be with a "cool" kid? that is exactly how you lot are behaving.

Stop bending over so much. Grow some spine. Show that your friendship is valuable and has to be earned. This is how you get respect internationally. This is one of the few things you must learn from India.

PS: I am actually ashamed the ones grovelling in the first 3 posts of this thread are our south asian brothers even though they are from pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom