What's new

Chinese-Pakistani Friendship thread (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLionOfReligion

New Recruit

Reaction score
Dear members,
I recommend the admins to make this thread a sticky.

Let's talk here about the amazing friendship between the Chinese and Pakistani people.Pakistan has a long and symbiotic relationship with China. The long-standing ties between the two countries have been mutually supportive. A close identity of views and mutual interests remain the hallmark of bilateral ties. Our official diplomatic relations began in 1950, but we share a common history/cultural links which began more than 2000 years ago! Pakistan sees China as his best friend/ally, that feeling is mutual. China is our time tester friend. China and his people have invested in Pakistan economy, lately there are becoming more and more cooperation regarding Pakistan's power sector/economy/military defence, that's evident because of the city Gwadar. Politically China has also been a friend of Pakistan, China supported Pakistan's opposition to the Soviet intervention in Afghanistan, and has supported his stance on the Kashmir issue.

The relations between Pakistan and China have been described as "higher than mountains deeper than oceans stronger than steel and sweeter than honey".
Long live Chinese-Pakistani friendship :pakistan: + :china: = :cheers::cheers:
I would like to request both the Pakistani and Chinese members to respond to this thread, and share their experience on our friendship.

Pakistan Zindabad(لانگ پاکستان زندہ رہے!) Long live Pakistan! :pakistan:
Long live China: 中國萬歲!(Zhōngguó wànsuì!) :china:

China-Pakistan Friendship/Partnership is based on solid foundation as it is in the Strategic interest of both these nations. This Strategic Partnership has matured over past six decades and we hope to further strengthen this Partnership.

I think once Pakistan gets its act together and get rid of this present corrupt government in Pakistan, we should focus on ramping up the trade relations to take this partnership to a totally new level. As well as the two nations have made serious priority in Defence cooperation, it is time to make such similar commitment to the Trade cooperation.

This will be China-Pakistan Century. Long live China Pakistan Partnership.:china::pakistan:

China-Pakistan Friendship/Partnership is based on solid foundation as it is in the Strategic interest of both these nations. This Strategic Partnership has matured over past six decades and we hope to further strengthen this Partnership.

I think once Pakistan gets its act together and get rid of this present corrupt government in Pakistan, we should focus on ramping up the trade relations to take this partnership to a totally new level. As well as the two nations have made serious priority in Defence cooperation, it is time to make such similar commitment to the Trade cooperation.

This will be China-Pakistan Century. Long live China Pakistan Partnership.:china::pakistan:

Indeed mate, China has helped us out everywhere, at any time! When we get rid of Zardari, we can pay them back!

I would rather have a much bigger Chinese influence in Pakistan, than the currentn American influence, we should fight against terrorism not with USA, BUT WITH CHINA!. America doesnt know the mentality of our people in the region, China on the other hand is more familiar with South Asia due the nearby location and cultural links.

http://www.google.nl/imgres?um=1&hl=nl&sa=N&biw=939&bih=396&tbm=isch&tbnid=TGyEhoqUwtyBoM:&imgrefurl=http://kathleenallisonopinion.blogspot.com/2011/05/pakistan-china-what-hell.html&docid=09A13TGCA2nV5M&imgurl=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IqPeWJtce6c/Tc1tE8_a7sI/AAAAAAAAI2c/sBTJdiQIUhI/s1600/Pak-China.jpg&w=800&h=600&ei=iLCHUJrBCJGYhQeylIDADw&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=469&sig=108595939167795169060&page=3&tbnh=133&tbnw=236&start=19&ndsp=10&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:20,i:133&tx=155&ty=55

imgres

ALERT!!! MUST LISTEN!!! May 21,2011. China has officially put the United States on notice that Washington's planned attack on Pakistan will be interpreted as an act of aggression against Beijing. This blunt warning represents the first known strategic ultimatum received by the United States in half a century, going back to Soviet warnings during the Berlin crisis of 1958-1961, and indicates the grave danger of general war growing out of the US-Pakistan confrontation.
"Any Attack on Pakistan Would be Construed as an Attack on China"

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing thread created by pakistanis, the response is also eye opening.

are u familiar with the concept of a weak kid in class desperate to get the friendship of a local bully? or a "looser" kid trying to be with a "cool" kid? that is exactly how you lot are behaving.

Stop bending over so much. Grow some spine. Show that your friendship is valuable and has to be earned. This is how you get respect internationally. This is one of the few things you must learn from India.

PS: I am actually ashamed the ones grovelling in the first 3 posts of this thread are our south asian brothers even though they are from pakistan.

You guys act the same way when it comes to Russia or Israel.

I agree, some Pakistanis take their love affair with China too far that it becomes stalkerish but so do Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom