What's new

Chinese Navy (PLAN) News & Discussions

He has unveiled some information 2 months ago, most about the aircraft carrier and the Type 055, also some Type 081 LHD.

The Type 055 part is almost identical to what you have summarized in last year. Also, the most interesting part is about China's aircraft carrier.

Can you read some Chinese?

POP3

It would be great if somebody could translate this: 两栖舰开工建造的时间,在下的看法,估计还要三年左右的时间。

Online language services don't do a nice job of interpreting it.

I thought the Type-055 was just an ramour about an Indigenous gas-turbine powered Cruiser comparable to the the Tico Class Cruiser of the USN. What will be it's significance of the Type-055 is real and is introduced.

It's a rumor but it's also one that is repeatedly mentioned by authentic sources.

It would be great if somebody could translate this: 两栖舰开工建造的时间,在下的看法,估计还要三年左右的时间。

Online language services don't do a nice job of interpreting it.

It's a rumor but it's also one that is repeatedly mentioned by authentic sources.

means the 40,000 ton LHD will start construction in three years time, probably, in his opinion.

means the 40,000 ton LHD will start construction in three years time, probably, in his opinion.

40,000 ton LHD ! ! :woot: what is the price? will you sell to us bro ? :china:
Bangladesh.gif

Bangladesh.gif
No problem, :cheers:, but navy big warships, dam expensive,when I was a child at 5 years old, I ask my father"do we have carrier?", "yes", "how many?" , "at least 1000 for a big country".........

No problem, :cheers:, but navy big warships, dam expensive,when I was a child at 5 years old, I ask my father"do we have carrier?", "yes", "how many?" , "at least 1000 for a big country".........

1000 carriers ! ! OMG ! ! :omghaha:

Bangladesh.gif

It's actually LPD, always gets these names confused.

Anyways, we have a 30,000ish ton ship class at the moment, the Type 71. We are moving to the bigger one obviously. And seeing the development of the current political situation, we may build a few of these.

The Malaysia navy has ordered or is considering ordering a smaller one based on their configuration. But I'm not sure if Bangladesh needs this kind of ship.

But if you do, we will definitely sell.

1000 carriers ! ! OMG ! ! :omghaha:
So my father just play with me when I was 5, I found the truth when I was 10 years old, but I never told this whole thing in my memory to my father, find the truth by yourself, thank you father

Type 081 is not a LHD but a minhunter, in this type of minehunter you can find 805 Zhangjiagang, 840 Luxi, 839Liuyang, 810 Jingjiang...etc.

I've spent several years in China, don't really need translator now... :yay:

Henri K.

Calling it type 81 for some reason. It is a minehunter, yes. But some reason it is also the unofficial classification for a LPD.

But there is a continuation of the Type 71 LPD. That's what they are talking about. But it may not be what you are talking about, not sure.

Calling it type 81 for some reason. It is a minehunter, yes. But some reason it is also the unofficial classification for a LPD.

But there is a continuation of the Type 71 LPD. That's what they are talking about. But it may not be what you are talking about, not sure.

No, th origine of this wrong rumor was just because a fan-art CG of a LHD-like ship has a 081 number.

Nothing official.

Type 081 is a minehunter, this is a fact.

Henri K.

The 3rd Type 052D

6mvv.jpg

dkeh.jpg

p80c.jpg

z7hh.jpg

mr1t.jpg

9rjd.jpg

adll.jpg

The 1st and the 2nd Type 052D

aqp3.jpg

In 2015, China should have 6 Type 052C and 3 Type 052D in service, plus more Type 052D and Type 055 under construction.

Henri K.

A new Navy warship technical appraisement center was established in North Sea Fleet

North Sea Fleet : Continuous high-intensity combat training in Northwest Pacific

ltym.jpg

xj3s.jpg

6v12.jpg

mqpq.jpg

ljye.jpg

jja4.jpg

yman.jpg

Henri K.

Last edited by a moderator:
So.......does anyone have any images of the 4th 052D at JN shipyard?

Is 4th vessel under construction in one of the hallways......or is it in modules outside?

Regarding, next type amphibious ship, whatever designation type it is........instead of being labelled incorrectly as type 081, i have read elsewhere it will be type 075.....is this correct?

Back
Top Bottom