Море хранит молчание... - Китайские корабли
59968_original.jpg

60397_original.jpg

60642_original.jpg

60812_original.jpg

60973_original.jpg

61728_original.jpg

62458_original.jpg

After the naval exercise with Russian navy, 5 warships of the chinese fleet go now for training in Western Pacifics, they are 2 Type 051C destroyers, 2 Type 054A frigates and 1 Type 905 supply ship.

Another 2 destroyers from South Sea Fleet, 1 Type 052B and 1 Type 052C, also participated to the sino-russian naval exercise, are going to South China sea.

In the Golf of Aden, a chinese Type 920 hospital ship provides medical service to other navies. Here for HNLMS Van Speijk from Royal Netherlands Navy.

agOuyAt.jpg

MmPbejK.jpg

GISjqsf.jpg

xIHHkGI.jpg

m4XquLH.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The 5 North sea fleet's warships are now in Western Pacifics.

Henri K.

Last edited by a moderator:
HK, i saw your analysis about the Type 055 on a French military forum, thank for your contribution.

Do you know a Chinese military insider known as POP3? He is also working for China's military industrial complex.

HK, i saw your analysis about the Type 055 on a French military forum, thank for your contribution.

Do you know a Chinese military insider known as POP3? He is also working for China's military industrial complex.

I thought the Type-055 was just an ramour about an Indigenous gas-turbine powered Cruiser comparable to the the Tico Class Cruiser of the USN. What will be it's significance of the Type-055 is real and is introduced.

I heard about him, but he seems to be a retired guys from chinese navy, and I just consolidate the information from open sources like a puzzle. He knows properly much more than me.

I thought the Type-055 was just an ramour about an Indigenous gas-turbine powered Cruiser comparable to the the Tico Class Cruiser of the USN. What will be it's significance of the Type-055 is real and is introduced.

You might see it in the coming 2 years.

Henri K.

I heard about him, but he seems to be a retired guys from chinese navy, and I just consolidate the information from open sources like a puzzle. He knows properly much more than me.
Henri K.

He has unveiled some information 2 months ago, most about the aircraft carrier and the Type 055, also some Type 081 LHD.

The Type 055 part is almost identical to what you have summarized in last year. Also, the most interesting part is about China's aircraft carrier.

Can you read some Chinese?

POP3

Back
Top Bottom