What's new

Chinese Navy (PLAN) News & Discussions

JN D6::tup::D

D6.jpg

Good picture 'cirr'...............'JN' are sure producing the 052D's at an impressive rate!..........if only we could get a more head on view of the hallway, to see how far along build of this vessel is!

Good pictures again 'cirr' :-), but yet again you dont tell us which number in production run of 056 and 054A, these vessels are :hitwall:.
I've just come back from holiday........and it dissapoints me that members here have not provided any new news on the Chinese Navy. :(......you are all fired! :sniper:

Good pictures again 'cirr' :-), but yet again you dont tell us which number in production run of 056 and 054A, these vessels are :hitwall:.
I've just come back from holiday........and it dissapoints me that members here have not provided any new news on the Chinese Navy. :(......you are all fired! :sniper:

lol where are you from bro? as in which area/city you live in Britain. Im asking because you seem to travel alot, just like me and have a passion for Asia(like i do).:-)

You will see more major announcements before the end of the year or in early 2015. Type 001A and Type 055 DDG :whistle:.

lol where are you from bro? as in which area/city you live in Britain. Im asking because you seem to travel alot, just like me and have a passion for Asia(like i do).:-)

Cambridgeshire! :-) ........oops....ok bro? :cheers:

Last edited:
Cambridgeshire! :-) ........oops....ok bro? :cheers:
Is it?:-) I have been to huntington a few times with my wife, its close to Cambridgeshire. I have a very good friend of mine who lives there. Maybe one of these days when i drop by there, we could meet up and have some coffee/drink.:cheers:

Is it?:-) I have been to huntington a few times with my wife, its close to Cambridgeshire. I have a very good friend of mine who lives there. Maybe one of these days when i drop by there, we could meet up and have some coffee/drink.:cheers:

Very close...........that's all i'll say! :-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom