What's new

Chinese Navy (PLAN) News & Discussions

894 ”Lisiguang“ Integrated Test Ship joins the PLAN:

979ba46913991c4853b7a027630d9db7.jpg

6daba53f4134340f93a9e081eefd11e3.jpg

Now let's make some new ”toys“。:enjoy:

China's rail gun entering the final phase of trials and tests。

It is a well-known fact that Chinese in general,and PLAN in particular,are conservative folks。So you won't see the gun deployed on Type 055 DDG。

But Type 055A。。。:azn::enjoy::china:

Lots lots of “goodies” in the pipeline,covering every field that matters for a modern navy。:china::partay::azn::enjoy::man_in_love:

Even the power plants are about to receive substantial uplifts in power out and thermal efficiency。

24% and 7%,respectively。:D

1st Type 071A LPD taking up shape nicely:

4ce1daf9d0165791ccb461e41ba70708.jpg

along with an electronic surveillance ship(the 3rd in a roll)、an 054A FFG and an unknown PLAN ship,all in the same dry dock at HDZH。:D

Last edited:
1st Type 071A LPD taking up shape nicely:

View attachment 108174

along with an electronic surveillance ship(the 3rd this year)、an 054A FFG and an unknown PLAN ship,all in the same dry dock at HDZH。:D

You must have good eyesight 'cirr' coz i cant make out much in this fuzzy wuzzy photo! :haha: :confused:

Mind you its good to know that progress is going on well with the new '071A' at HD.

Am i correct in assuming that a further 2 071A's will be built, and if so will they be built one after another, presumably down to space reasons amongst others at the Hudong shipyard.

What known improvements will the new 071A's have over the original 3 071's?

What number in class is the type 054A Frigate?

So, what do you think the unknown PLAN ship could be?..........mind you where is it in your photo? :-)

Please reply with your answers a.s.a.p. :lol:

english_man :sniper:

Last edited:
You must have good eyesight 'cirr' coz i cant make out much in this fuzzy wuzzy photo! :haha: :confused:

Mind you its good to know that progress is going on well with the new '071A' at HD.

Am i correct in assuming that a further 2 071A's will be built, and if so will they be built one after another, presumably down to space reasons amongst others at the Hudong shipyard.

What known improvements will the new 071A's have over the original 3 071's?

What number in class is the type 054A Frigate?

So, what do you think the unknown PLAN ship could be?..........mind you where is it in your photo? :-)

Please reply with your answers a.s.a.p. :lol:

english_man :sniper:

I think there is no improvement. Just that PLAN realised they do not have enough 071 of the 3 to utilise if one needs to go yard.
3 on operation and 1 on maintenance. PLAN just need to build another 2 LHD will be enough for overseas ops.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom