What's new

Chinese 'mongrels bastards': an australian tycoon forced to apologize

In the next half century, China's power will eclipse anything that has ever been seen in history and when they achieve this, they won't accept their neighbours undermining their key interests in aspects such as access to natural resources, freedom of navigation and encirclement by hostile neighbouring nations. In the case of Australia, just the demographics dictate that they will always lean towards the camp of the West and with the mineral wealth and sheer amount of land and resources available in Australia, I can certainly see China eyeing Australia as a place to occupy, should they become unwilling partners in a China-led Asian order. Something for mouthy white Aussies to think about before they mouth off against Chinese looking people in Australia.
In the next half century, China should try to make a reliable car engine first :coffee:

Has had them since the 50's. So when will Vietnam make a bicycle wheel? Or a pencil?
But it's unreliable, thats why even Chinese dont buy China car. For VN, let see which high tech France-JP willing to transfer as they promise :pop:

But it's unreliable, thats why even Chinese dont buy China car. For VN, let see which high tech France-JP willing to transfer as they promise :pop:

Promise? So you can't make a pencil now I see. Tech transfer? That's not a Vietnamese pencil. That's a france-JP pencil. I have never, ever seen a Vietnamese pencil. Nor have I ever seen a Vietnamese bicycle, pen, table or chair.

Meanwhile BYD electric vehicles are selling in Tesla's home market of California.

Promise? So you can't make a pencil now I see. Tech transfer? That's not a Vietnamese pencil. That's a france-JP pencil. I have never, ever seen a Vietnamese pencil. Nor have I ever seen a Vietnamese bicycle, pen, table or chair.

Meanwhile BYD electric vehicles are selling in Tesla's home market of California.
Of course we can make a pencil. Just Google "Thien Long pencil " or "Thien Long group" u will see that they r exporter in office products.

large_11_2011_245_Chi-Kim-TL-CP-014.jpg

EXPORTERS FROM VIETNAM - THIEN LONG GROUP CORPORATION

We can make a bike, but it only have some simple models, so people r not interested.

We can make table , chair and other wooden furniture and export to many countries,too. As I know, our funiture is cheaper than China's one now (bcz China labours cost is raising), so people r buying more VN's furniture than China's one :pop:
Vietnam has a long tradition of producing traditional-style furniture but is a relative newcomer to the world of internationally trade-worthy lifestyle furniture for outdoor and indoor use. Wood furniture production in Vietnam is carried out in both craft villages and by industrial processing (factory-based). There are 4 main centers for wood furniture production: In the Red Delta river, in Binh Dinh province, the Central Highlands (Gia Lai and Dak Lak) and southern Vietnam (Binh Duong, Hochiminh City, Dong Nai and Long An).

Vietnamese wood products’ competitive ability has improved to a high degree in recent years, becoming similar to those of many rivals in the region such as Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines. The furniture can now compete with products made in China, which is the top furniture exporter in the world.

I
Vietnams_wooden_products_1.jpg
n the Red River Delta, Ha Tay, Bac Ninh and Hanoi is the number one center where most of the traditional wooden carved furniture is produced. Famous centers include Dong Ky village (Bac Ninh), Van Diem village (Ha Tay), and Van Ha village (Hanoi). There are also many other villages producing wooden furniture in Hai Duong, Vinh Phuc, Nam Dinh and Hung Yen provinces.
Vietnam’s wooden products export in first 9 months of 2012

Last edited:
Those map is only showing preference who you want as neighbor. Luckily we don't have Russian radicals in our country who are racist:

Yeah, you guys just support Al-Qaeda instead, as a matter of government policy. Great country, that Turkey. Genocidal terrorist supporters that don't allow women to smile or laugh in public...No wonder the EU wants nothing to do with you.

This has already been posted Australian lawmaker forced to apologize to China

And it seems like the OP is trying to stir up trouble with his sweeping generalizations 2 people doesn't = the whole of Australia. The MP in question owns mining ventures and is in dispute with a Chinese company so only has his self interests at heart.But the Chinese should also remember that in a Democracy, anyone can say anything they like no matter how wrong or stupid it is.

Please stay on topic, this thread isn't about Vietnam or whatever you guys are trying to change the topic to.

China is the dominant Asian country in Asia by far. Nobody is coming within touching distance of China economically, financially or militarily. Countries like Australia, Japan, India are either far too small or far too diverse and corrupt to ever pose a challenge to China in Asia.

China is the king of Asia and that will remain so for a very very very long time (I'm talking multiple centuries here).

Daily dose of Chinese delusion. :lol:

Of course we can make a pencil. Just Google "Thien Long pencil " or "Thien Long group" u will see that they r exporter in office products.

EXPORTERS FROM VIETNAM - THIEN LONG GROUP CORPORATION

We can make a bike, but it only have some simple models, so people r not interested.

We can make table , chair and other wooden furniture and export to many countries,too. As I know, our funiture is cheaper than China's one now (bcz China labours cost is raising), so people r buying more VN's furniture than China's one :pop:

I have never seen them in an export market, thus it must not be reliable. If you can't make a complex bike, then its not a bike. This is just by your logic: if its not a reliable car engine seen in export markets it is not a car engine.

Furniture is not just wood. It is also plastic, foldables, metals, etc.

Congratulations on being the cheapest maker of consumer products, I guess. Meanwhile, electric vehicles selling in Tesla's home market, fastest supercomputer on earth and space exploration.

Those map is only showing preference who you want as neighbor. Luckily we don't have Russian radicals in our country who are racist:
russian-nationalists-shout-they-attend-russian-march-demonstration-national-unity-day-moscow.jpg
How the hell do you find an excuse to put Russia here? You obsessed zionist

Go back to Germany your neo nazi ally, or Ukraine, Poland, USA...

For your information Russia have forbidden those shitheads, Russia have understood that JEW NATO use extremists to make events like Maidan

And it seems like the OP is trying to stir up trouble with his sweeping generalizations 2 people doesn't = the whole of Australia. The MP in question owns mining ventures and is in dispute with a Chinese company so only has his self interests at heart.But the Chinese should also remember that in a Democracy, anyone can say anything they like no matter how wrong or stupid it is.

Please stay on topic, this thread isn't about Vietnam or whatever you guys are trying to change the topic to.

I disagree with your statement that anyone can say anything in a democracy, lol. You might study speech laws in different "democracies" before making blank statement.

China is the dominant Asian country in Asia by far. Nobody is coming within touching distance of China economically, financially or militarily. Countries like Australia, Japan, India are either far too small or far too diverse and corrupt to ever pose a challenge to China in Asia.

China is the king of Asia and that will remain so for a very very very long time (I'm talking multiple centuries here).

did you get your information from a fortune cookie :laughcry:

I'm talking about decades in the future when China will be far stronger and China will force Australia to accept mass Chinese immigration into their country and it becoming a defacto Chinese colony. There will be a time in the future when nobody can stop China doing this. Don't worry, Japan will be put in their place before Australia and you'll come to understand this new paradigm sooner.

oh China :stop:

Thank you for your points, its always good to have the Australian point of view in the fray. I don't think we've 'met' each other in prior threads, let me welcome you here to PDF. Cheers and Regards!

I disagree with your statement that anyone can say anything in a democracy, lol. You might study speech laws in different "democracies" before making blank statement.

I guess that's true. Some democracies have taken the backward step of placing restrictions on free speech. I think free speech is a human right and should not be restricted under any circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom