What's new

China state-backed firm apologises for ‘home developed’ software based on Microsoft source code

Slimy dog slaves have the audacity yo accuse of others, lol.

Lol. How dare you betray the Indian allies of the Americans!? :lol:

I request @etylo and @beijingwalker to share a CCP approved video that shows that it was actually Microsoft that stole the source codes from a Chinese company called Ding Dong Corporation in the 1950s.

Also, please share an ancient Chinese map that proves that the Microsoft head office is actually located at a place which was historically a Chinese territory under Emperor Ping Ping.

Thanks in advance.

I request @etylo and @beijingwalker to share a CCP approved video that shows that it was actually Microsoft that stole the source codes from a Chinese company called Ding Dong Corporation in the 1950s.

Also, please share an ancient Chinese map that proves that the Microsoft head office is actually located at a place which was historically a Chinese territory under Emperor Ping Ping.

Thanks in advance.
Stop your babbling nonsense, Indian fool, idiot.

Your job is to spreading fake news of China
Baby. Stop lying. Okay? When will you see me spreading Chinese news? Like you spreading Western news every minute?

Thanks in advance.
MTXX_MH20230823_025044499.jpg

Open-source software is open.

As a programmer, I learn from open-source software as that is the purpose of open-source software.

I do copy-paste the code, indeed, I do it all the time, but of course I modify the code to fit mine.

I also use stack overload, discord, even ChatGPT to solve the problem I have, as well as finding inspiration and even better ways to code (like faster speed, using less resources, less RAM, etc).

The thing I dislike about learning from open-source code is... some code is being written so bad, it takes a lot of time to understand it.

A well written code is like reading a book, a story. Most of my code is being writen well (I think, but I don't know about other people who read my code, lol).

Programming is like LEGO. There's LEGO blocks/bricks, and you use the bricks, put one on another until you create a house, a car, an airplane, a train, etc.

Some people (programmers) do better than others, and everyone is learning from each other and sharing how to do better.

It's good that in China, the culture of respecting intellectual property is getting better.

Thieves exist in every society.

But it's the community that is able to point out thieves that should be respected, despite the fact that the thieves are 'stealing' from 'open-source' code that is free to use and learn.

It's the statement of maybe misunderstand to claim that the program is 100% written by them that is wrong.

Btw, I'm using Microsoft Edge as my default browser, and Microsoft Edge is based on Google Chrome.

American is one of the biggest thieves in history, its museums still have tons of treasures robbed and stole from other countries.

The difference is we didn't claim credit in making them.
The museums always try to list their specific source…a concept that seems to be beyond understanding to some East Asians.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom