What's new

Chinese military advisors held hostage in Pakistan

but we should take few steps to protect our Chinese friends.............

According to the BBC reports, it has not yet been verified if any Chinese military advisors were taken hostage or not.

You don't need to worry about us. China will always support Pakistan.

And I hope you get revenge on whoever carried out those attacks.

yes i also did not get confirmation about this yet.........but i have heard there were few foreigners but their nationality is hidden yet

chinese made Z-9EC helos are based at mehran. it is quite possible that chinese technicians were present there - hope they are safe

this is just so simple . . its all CIA based attacks to sour pak-china friendship as we heard very strong statments in the past few days from beijing saying that world should respect pakistan's efforts on war on terror and that us should respect pakistans sovereignty .. whereas on the other hand US definitely sees china a big threat while invading pak . . so to make it easy . . all they are doing for now is . . .train the taliban to aim at chinese engineers or civilians in pakistan to sour the friendship of 2 nations to such an extent that china would stop supporting pak and US will be successful in what they actually want to do is invade pak like iraq . and after that head towards iran from iraq . . only common sense needed . no researches . . now is the real test of pak china friendship . . lets see all those 60 years of close ally friendshipp . . will it help or just make things worse . . in this case. . .only the loss is for pakistan . . china is a super power already! . . pakistan needs china to identify the external force who are trying to destroy the ties between two nations .. please people we really need a revolution and helpp . . we really need to get rid of this govt

chinese made Z-9EC helos are based at mehran. it is quite possible that chinese technicians were present there - hope they are safe

Were the Chinese people present At Mehran Civilian or Military personal??

FAKE and BIASED news.

No one was taken hostage as the fire-fight was non-stop.
They were heading towards the Chinese engineers compound, but failed to do so!

We value your lives :)

No Chinese citizens taken hostage at air base in Pakistan

No Chinese nationals were taken hostage in a terrorist attack on an air force base in Pakistan's southern port city of Karachi late Sunday night, Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Jiang Yu confirmed in a press release here on Monday.

A total of 13 Pakistani army personnel including 11 navy officers and two rangers were killed in the fight which broke out about 10:30 p.m. local time Sunday night, according to the latest local report.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/china/2011-05/23/c_13889901.htm

Funny that they are reporting this right after Pakistani PM's visit to China.

Something fishy here :D

the concern here is not about taking hostage of the chinsese millitary adviser, is it the failure of protecting such an important millitary base that is worrying.

Official: There was no hostage situation 11 Chinese nationals were there and all are safe.

Let this be another warning to those who blindly trust Western media. One never goes wrong taking everything they say with a grain, perhaps a bucket, of salt. Just keep in mind that Western media slice and dice "facts" for their own benefit.
Sino-Pakistan friendship has stood the test of time and will continue to flourish.

What a joke! Let me get this story straight.

USA supposedly "kills" Al Qaeda leader.

Then Al Qaeda "gets revenge on USA" by taking Chinese hostages? And the report is "unconfirmed" and later confirmed fake? If this doesn't spell C I A I don't know what does.

The Chinese military adviser is not being held hostage!

He's just being guarded by the terrorists.

What a joke! Let me get this story straight.

USA supposedly "kills" Al Qaeda leader.

Then Al Qaeda "gets revenge on USA" by taking Chinese hostages? And the report is "unconfirmed" and later confirmed fake? If this doesn't spell C I A I don't know what does.

What CIA has to do with the statement you just posted, Al-Qaeda also considers Pakistan as their enemy.

Back
Top Bottom