What's new

Chinese media warns India: 'Back off border dispute or Beijing will support Sikkim's independence

Really? That's weird but PLA takes pride in their CPVA, the army section that fought in Korean War. May be you need to check the real history.

Does expressing concern involve taking down South Korean companies illegally? Issuing warnings to Chinese citizen on visiting SK. Threaten with 'serious' implication (whatever that means)?

Na you didn't invade Tibet or Xinjiang. Come on man.:rolleyes:

1. You threw THAAD event to critize China in the previous post, and I responsed that China doesn't send any troop in that event, that's essentially different way from military invavison that India has done in this round stand-off issue. Then now you jump to Korea War which happened more than 60 years, a total different event .....hum, That's your Indian style of debation? You cannot support your standings, then drag lots of non-related things and mix them together to distarct attentioins;

2. Taking down a company or issuing warnings are normal diplomatic methods, like sanction or boycott that countries all over the world ever did or doing, they're not comparable for military invasion like India did in current stand-off;

3. Again, show me the source for your claimed "defence argeement" between Bhutan and India, and so called "invitation" if it exists. Don't jump to other points, don't throw other dirty things to change the subject.

4. Tibet or Xinjiang is not a independant country. They're just a part of China like anyone state in India.

Last edited:
1. You threw THAAD event to critize China in the previous post, and I responsed that China doesn't send any troop in that event, that's essentially different way from military invavison that India has done in this round stand-off issue. Then now you jump to Korea War which happened more than 60 years, a total different event .....hum, That's your Indian style of debation? You cannot support your standings, then drag lots of non-related things and mix them together to distarct attentioins;

2. Taking down a company or issuing warnings are normal diplomatic methods, like sanction or boycott that countries all over the world ever did or doing, they're not comparable for military invasion like India did in current stand-off;

3. Again, show me the source for your claimed "defence argeement" between Bhutan and India, and so called "invitation" if it exists. Don't jump to other points, don't throw other dirty things to change the subject.

4. Tibet or Xinjiang is not a independant country. They're just a part of China like anyone state in India.

Yes, you get involved in other countries matters. Provided you got nothing to do with it. Now you come here and teach us not to interfere in the matter between Bhutan and China. How ironic. We didn't invade your area, we only prevented a road construction, heck we weren't even armed.

2. You should realize that China being a WTO signatory do not target companies based on countries. May be it's normal in China, but it's very uncommon around the world. Even the Russians allow to operate FedEx in Russia without any serious threats.
3. There is a friendship treaty between Bhutan and India. Though there is no requirement for providing security, the Government of India can provide security for the country when requested. So, you see the IA presence. Also we patrol the borders together.
4. Tibet was Independent country before Mao. Though at times it came under the rule of Mainland China.
And Xinjiang which is called east Turkmenistan was Independent at some point in China's history.
May be the points I mentioned are dirty for average communists. But that's still the reality. When your lies get exposed it is natural you get spooked.

What happened to the original plan to do 1962? Wy the paln was changed? Is it considered to be counterproductive?

Yes, you get involved in other countries matters. Provided you got nothing to do with it. Now you come here and teach us not to interfere in the matter between Bhutan and China. How ironic. We didn't invade your area, we only prevented a road construction, heck we weren't even armed.

2. You should realize that China being a WTO signatory do not target companies based on countries. May be it's normal in China, but it's very uncommon around the world. Even the Russians allow to operate FedEx in Russia without any serious threats.
3. There is a friendship treaty between Bhutan and India. Though there is no requirement for providing security, the Government of India can provide security for the country when requested. So, you see the IA presence. Also we patrol the borders together.
4. Tibet was Independent country before Mao. Though at times it came under the rule of Mainland China.
And Xinjiang which is called east Turkmenistan was Independent at some point in China's history.
May be the points I mentioned are dirty for average communists. But that's still the reality. When your lies get exposed it is natural you get spooked.

1. I don't have the interest to you teach anything. We publicly take economic actions against the THAAD issue, without pretending. While your army intrude to country's territory to " prevent a road contruction" without any authorization, you are still pretending to be nothing. The fact is that you're invading a country, whether you shows us the weapon or not;
2. Don't pretend to be angel. What did Indian do on Nepal in 2015? Indian launched deadly sactions to this peaceful country, did Nepal do anything violating the WTO rules? Isn't India a WTO country? When your US daddy waved the stick of sanctions to the Russian companies, Iran companies, Chinese companies, North Koreas... Are they your so-called uncommon? Isn't USA a WTO signatory? For long years the economic sanction had been used by European and US firequently and mostly were in terms of political disputes, don't trun a blind eye on these facts;
3. You have changed your excuse from "inviation" to "defence agreement", now to " friendship treaty". As you logic, India can "protect" (invade) any country whenever you thought they should need you. Again, show me the source that Bhutan have inviated or signed the defence agreement with you. You maynot admit the fact that Bhutan wants to communicate with China and resolve disputes, and China has successfuly resolved land border dispute with 12 neighbours. But India's obstructioin stops two countrys to do so;
4. That proves nothing. Tibet and Xingjiang are a part of China,this is a current fact that everyone can see. So how do you proves your 29 states belongs to India, as India is only establish since 1947? Before 1947, they didn't belong to a country called India.

With respect to communist, I'm proud of living in current communist country, and proud of the leadership of current coummunist party. Let you enjoy your great democracy, enjoy your great National Congress party, enjoy your great caste system, great open-air toliet....

1. I don't have the interest to you teach anything. We publicly take economic actions against the THAAD issue, without pretending. While your army intrude to country's territory to " prevent a road contruction" without any authorization, you are still pretending to be nothing. The fact is that you're invading a country, whether you shows us the weapon or not;
2. Don't pretend to be angel. What did Indian do on Nepal in 2015? Indian launched deadly sactions to this peaceful country, did Nepal do anything violating the WTO rules? Isn't India a WTO country? When your US daddy waved the stick of sanctions to the Russian companies, Iran companies, Chinese companies, North Koreas... Are they your so-called uncommon? Isn't USA a WTO signatory? For long years the economic sanction had been used by European and US firequently and mostly were in terms of political disputes, don't trun a blind eye on these facts;
3. You have changed your excuse from "inviation" to "defence agreement", now to " friendship treaty". As you logic, India can "protect" (invade) any country whenever you thought they should need you. Again, show me the source that Bhutan have inviated or signed the defence agreement with you. You maynot admit the fact that Bhutan wants to communicate with China and resolve disputes, and China has successfuly resolved land border dispute with 12 neighbours. But India's obstructioin stops two countrys to do so;
4. That proves nothing. Tibet and Xingjiang are a part of China,this is a current fact that everyone can see. So how do you proves your 29 states belongs to India, as India is only establish since 1947? Before 1947, they didn't belong to a country called India.

With respect to communist, I'm proud of living in current communist country, and proud of the leadership of current coummunist party. Let you enjoy your great democracy, enjoy your great National Congress party, enjoy your great caste system, great open-air toliet....

1. Why are you crying foul when Bhutan is the country invited Indian army. So, there is no question of what Indian army doing along the border.

2. Indian government didn't publicly took actions against Nepal:lol: In case you missed it, it was the Madhesi community who blocked the shipment. It was a riot like situation involving gun fires. Stop reading posters on PDF, it's sometimes pure BS.

3. Forget what the agreement between India and Bhutan, whatever that be it's none of your concern. Has Bhutan objected to the presence of Indian army? Last time I check Bhutan asked PLA to GTFO of the disputed territory. They invited Indian army to the region. So, why are you asking for paper or link proof of something signed by some leaders. India has a policy to respond to help request by friendly countries. Now only two countries hold such a status they are Bhutan and Nepal.

4. Majority of the countries joined Indian union with some deals. If you check the history, we had to use force only in case of Goa to free it from the Dutch colony. Rest we used some pressure tactics, states like Hyderabad had no other options but to join the union. Others we let them become two separate country. East and West Pakistan. We never laid any claims on those countries unlike the communists do to Tibet.

:woot:I didn't ask you to hate communists. In fact I live in a 'communist ruled state'. But that doesn't mean communist are all angels, with their blood stained history. Anyway, that's whole another topic.

1.Bhutanese have found out that RAW-RSS has a contingency drawn up to annex Bhutan in 2019. Therefore, beneath the calm, the dragon kingdom has gotten restive.
2. It's high time PRC and BD carry out a joint op to free the Himalayan peoples and NE. Donglong and our Panchagarh are only 17 kms apart. Well within range of even field guns. Should be no issue once China decides to fulfill Mao Dze Dong's dream about this region. The Chairman had famously stated, "If Tibet is the palm, the Himalayan states are the fingers of the outstretched palm."

Last edited:
1.Bhutanese have found out that RAW-RSS has a contingency drawn up to annex Bhutan in 2019. Therefore, beneath the calm, the dragon kingdom has gotten restive.
2. It's high time PRC and BD carry out a joint op to free the Himalayan peoples and NE. Dangling and our Panchagarh are only 17 kms apart. Well within range of even field guns. Should be no issue once China decides to fulfill Mao Dze Dong's dream about this region. The Chairman had famously stated, "If Tibet is the palm, the Himalayan states are the fingers of the outstretched palm."
LOL - BD used for a "joint" operation. Hahahahha.

Thanks - but your hate does not mean we will stop Chinese refugees from coming into India. We will welcome the persecuted Chinese and give them food, clothing and shelter.

Back
Top Bottom