What's new

Chinese media warns India: 'Back off border dispute or Beijing will support Sikkim's independence

Are the editors of Global Times and Peoples Daily sleeping? No warnings?

Yeah man. It's been like 5 mins and there are no new warnings from them.

Tamils hate Kalam ? I am from TN ,you know Jack about TN come here and say the same thing on the streets of Tamil nadu.$oo.. adichu sunabu taviduvanga

He is a fake Tamil.
He does not know Amma of Tamils, Jayalalitha is a Bramhin Hindu OR
Rajni Sir is a Sanghi Hindu.

And these are the people who dreaming about splitting India :D

Tamils hate Kalam ? I am from TN ,you know Jack about TN come here and say the same thing on the streets of Tamil nadu.$oo.. adichu sunabu taviduvanga
abdul-kalam-sri-lanka-tour-cartoon-300x212.jpg

why this fetish to be Tamil, everyone in PDF claim to be Tamil , must be the Rajnikanth syndrome. Go white wash Kalam's grave

Another day another threat!
Threats Chinese Quality.

or we can easily do to your North East, ULFA will be glad and wait for China's signal. :cool:

You wont spread freedom movement as fast as in India: Nagaland, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Hyderabad, parts of Himachal, Goa, Sikkim, Ladakh, Tamil Nadu, Assam are waiting for China's signal and see who will have bigger riots.

we can :lol:, but see if you afford to free Nagaland, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Hyderabad, parts of Himachal, Goa, Sikkim, Ladakh, Tamil Nadu, Assam, J&K.

It toke only one Chinese blogger's article about how to balkanized India and scare the sh1t our of your government and prompt your diplomats demanding the clarification of China's stand...imagine if we go for real :lol:

http://www.asianews.it/news-en/Balkanization-of-India:-a-roadmap-of-Beijing-16113.html

Defend Pakistan's right about J&K wouldn't be a problem for India neither, and you have opportunity now to prove yourself if you're worthy or not. :lol:
You know, when it comes to these separatist movements, We have dealt with them for quite sometime and successfully too. Few train accidents, bomb blasts etc etc are not going to wreck the indian psyche. Infact government incompetence is an accepted norm in India.

I wonder if same can be said about Chinese. If few unfortunate events happened in Beijing metro system or say couple of HSR, Chinese will be running like headless chicken. You have more to loose because you simply have more things and your government has more on stake simply because it has more to defend its competent and in-control image.

So in this 'informal' means of warfare, you will lose badly if India starts paying back in kind. Hiring few morons to do our bidding is something RAW and likes of RAW are well trained to do.

India really has lots of internal crisis. We can easily make a list from gender discrimination, social inequality, religion conflict to region separatists. Every a crisis is dangerous.
We could stand off, observe how Indian destory its nation.

All of the more common ones are present in China as well.

In fact, China's separatist movements are larger in scale than India's.

What you must accept is that India will not accept being under diktats of others.

I can feel your inner fear and anxiety

Keep lying.
What ever you want to feel and what ever which makes you happy in your fairy world. Enjoy the unfolding of drama.

If India really did taught China a lesson in 1967, your Arun Jet li made no mention of of it.

Keep lying.

Arun Jaitely replied to the specific stupid Chinese article reminding India of historical lessons. It is Chinese who started these kind of kiddish remarks. Upto them to take a call, not India.
Keep lying.

It's not random states, all these states have separatist factions, you can claim that they're right wing but not until we try :azn:, ULFA ring a bell? Maoist? Khalistan? and nothing prevent you guys to do the same and see who shall prevail.
So china openly admits it is a terrorist state funding terrorists in other countries. How immature of your foreign ministry to publicly admit it. Whoever is providing scripts to your foreign minister to read should be fired right away. You have done blunder this time, first threatening a smallest country and then chest thumping of fueling separatist movements in other countries.

Only 3 out of the 13 were from Tamilnadu, , of which RadhaKrishnan was a Telugu Brahmin, one a Tambrahmin, the last a Tamil Muslim who was more Hindu than Muslim. Tamils hated Kalam (pic below is self explainery ) and wonder why they are yet to construct his memorial in Kanyakumari

th

Himachal Pradesh, Hyderabad and Goa should be replaced with Punjab, West Bengal and/or Karnataka.
Yentha ooru da nee?

I am not generally not a warmonger, but this has gone too far. We should strike. Do something. I only wish something be done about taking back Indian Occupied Kashmir remaining part because we can’t see our Kashmir’s freedom fighters brothers are been tortured and can’t see coward 7 lakh indian soldiers doing atrocities there, and bring back remaining Indian Occupied Kashmir to Pakistan and also China should then take back Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim may be.

Take on India by both China and Pakistan. Maybe. Can we? I don't know what we should do. Hopefully our hands aren't tied and someone is coming up with a plan to hit them. Hopefully.

US corporations are over invested in China, so Uncle Sam will look the other way. Russia - Don't even think about it. Putin has enough troubles at home, and India's pandering to Trump hasn't got him amused.

Last edited:
Only 3 out of the 13 were from Tamilnadu, , of which RadhaKrishnan was a Telugu Brahmin, one a Tambrahmin, the last a Tamil Muslim who was more Hindu than Muslim. Tamils hated Kalam (pic below is self explainery ) and wonder why they are yet to construct his memorial in Kanyakumari

th

Himachal Pradesh, Hyderabad and Goa should be replaced with Punjab, West Bengal and/or Karnataka.

As the President of India he has to greet foreign dignitaries
I am happy Rajaspake ended the Sri Lankan civil war

Yentha ooru da nee?

19665447_1949235975101843_8830118950284503384_n.jpg

As the President of India he has to greet foreign dignitaries
I am happy Rajaspake ended the Sri Lankan civil war

Traitors will sabotage in every nation's freedom struggle , this is also true in the case of India. If WW2 brought India's independence , India's war with China will bring freedom to Tamilnadu

Last edited:

Tamilnatla yentha ooru? So have you gone to Kathiramangalam to protest? Or did you take the buckets to clean the oil spill? Or did you get rs 1000 for your vote for ADMK/DMK? Ithukku mothalla bathil sollu...appuram mathatha pesuvom..ithellam naan panniyachi...nee panniya? Naam Tamizhar katchikku thaan vote potten...

Why you want a seperate Tamilnadu? pray tell me. Instead how about a stronger Tamilnadu as a part of India? A stronger state government that says that the central assistance of -500% is too low? A State government that is not corrupt? A state government that can bring AIIMS to Madurai?

Athu mudiyathu..aana tamilnadu thanee naada venuman...yevan da aalarthukku thayar tamilnaata?

yeppo Tamilnaadukku Kalam ayyava pudikkathunnu sonniyo..appove nee tamilan illannu therinjiruchu...man in mainthan yaa avaru. Inga Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Indian...yellam appuram thaan. Mothalla Tamilan...appuram thaan meethi yellam.

Last edited:
What ever you want to feel and what ever which makes you happy in your fairy world. Enjoy the unfolding of drama.

Arun Jaitely replied to the specific stupid Chinese article reminding India of historical lessons. It is Chinese who started these kind of kiddish remarks. Upto them to take a call, not India.
Keep lying.

So china openly admits it is a terrorist state funding terrorists in other countries. How immature of your foreign ministry to publicly admit it. Whoever is providing scripts to your foreign minister to read should be fired right away. You have done blunder this time, first threatening a smallest country and then chest thumping of fueling separatist movements in other countries.

This is a forum and every1 has the right to voice their opinion.

However, my message was in reply to the poster of post #90. If u have nothing intelligent and of which is not a strawman:
So china openly admits it is a terrorist state funding terrorists in other countries.
or a red herring meant to evade the subject:

Arun Jaitely replied to the specific stupid Chinese article reminding India of historical lessons.

- please dont reply(to me).

Typical Indian lying culture.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Chinese media keeps issuing new threats everyday.

Yawn.

I really dont know what will china gain out of this madness. They should have taken an opportunity and mended the relationship with India when Modi was elected as PM. A mutual barter of lands (just like India did with Bangladesh and settled by giving more land to them even though India is a larger country), along with settling the Bay of Bengal demarcation(though it was a loss for India), China could have shown the world by leading through example. By having a continuous opposing stand against India, China is not gonna gain anything.
India has only one main adversary since ages i.e. Pakistan, but with china things were working fine. It is china which is taking adversary position against all its neighbors, Vietnam is not happy, Japan is not happy. North Korea is creating trouble for you. Mongolia you have issues. SCS is another issue. Now you are starting to poke India too. With Russia also you have border issues. How would you be respected around the world if you dont accomodate but keep dictating based on age old maps. Start living in current age.

or a red herring meant to evade the subject:
I dont think this to evade the subject. This was the main point in your response earlier or the story build up by your media blaming our minister for loose talk where as he was asked to respond to the warmongering article in the China daily.
Typical lying and running away from the facts culture

Xi and Modi praise eachother at the side lines of G20 summit for tax reforms economic reforms , contribution to the Asian development.

But the army should remain attentive.

Back
Top Bottom