What's new

Chinese MBT-3000-A GLIMPSE OF AL KHALID 2?

Development route of Chinese tanks:
1st generation of MBT
type59 -> type59D -> VT3
2nd generation of MBT
type96 -> type 96A -> VT2
3rd generation
type 99 -> type 99A -> type 99A2(type 10) -> VT4(mbt3000)
type 90II -> mbt2000(VT1) -> VT1A
(just some inser)|
(just some inser)|->AL KHALID -> AL KHALID 2

bro that difference was b/w Al khalid and MBT 3000……
the P/w ratio and electronic counter measure system of MBT isn't much and you should probably chk out the Al Khalid information pool……
Al Khalid is using french origin electronic counter measure system and Ukrine engine and Pak gun having greater rate of fire while in initial badges of al khalid chineese gun was used……
its armour is composed of complex composites while in this field you can't expect much for a cheap work horse created for import……:coffee:

what the hell is that??
It is a wallpaper and it seems like a robort
what robort has to do with ECM of a tank??:unsure:

watch the anime show or read the comics and you will know...that tank you call a wallpaper is actually a behemoth of an electronic warfare platform.....

watch the anime show or read the comics and you will know...that tank you call a wallpaper is actually a behemoth of an electronic warfare platform.....

very well so now sources would be comics and animated movies……:omghaha::rofl:
where is the flying saucer and Goku??:oops:

and for the love of God get your name straight its spelled Gentleman not gentel man.Now I really want to meet you personally.....where do you live I will give you a visit and teach you both english and military engineering all in one and for free......

Says Multan. The Gentelman of Multan. I'll come along too. Bi4chez and booze. We'll make a party out of it. :yay:

Are you aware of the science in GITS????? the ECW package in that tank....Laser range finders, radar detection and counter hacking computers...that tank has about 7 computers to handle all its functions.....it also has a live sat link to provide targeting data......this concept was put forth by this engineer who created this comic in the late 80's and early'90 when it was still science fiction....this one is seinen not shonen....its meant for men not boys....and get your language straight I am not using this as a live world reference I am using this as a reference for what Tanks might become in the future for the first tank looked like this http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/fileadmin/historyLearningSite/tanks_3.jpg

and now they look like this: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-a4hgOVcx4...Agw/kWQHspvVz2A/s320/unleopard2enaccindw9.jpg

and again retard the first plane looked like this: http://www.wright-house.com/wright-brothers/wrights/photos/1903-flight-wright-airplane.gif

and now they look like this: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/07/21/article-1036992-01F26E4100000578-618_468x286.jpg

its because the engineers dont ask idiots like you they ask fellow engineers and experimental scientists like the creator of that coimc.

and for the love of God get your name straight its spelled Gentleman not gentel man.Now I really want to meet you personally.....where do you live I will give you a visit and teach you both english and military engineering all in one and for free......

soo its future??:lol:
bro stick to topic rather than using imaginations……:blah:
and for ur info about english Gentelman is a noun not a verb so no restrictions if you ever heard of this rule in English…If you know what I mean…:omghaha:
btw post reported for insulting

@Gentelman

The features you call "futuristic" are actually in use by the Leopard and the revamped Merkava......your lack of knowledge and English is revolting....and go ahead report this too it wont work.....and even if it does I will come back again just to annoy the heck out of you....

Last edited by a moderator:
type 99 -> type 99A -> type 99A2(type 10) -> VT4(mbt3000)

this is impossible.mbt3000 is not a modification of t99.the newest version 99 turrent is quite big.but the under part of these 2 tanks looks similar.this can be explained as mbt3000 absorbs some of the 99 techs.
meanwhile we shouldnt forget that 99 and china's export tanks have diffirent family tree

@Gentelman

The features you call "futuristic" are actually in use by the Leopard and the revamped Merkava......your lack of knowledge and English is revolting....and go ahead report this too it wont work.....and even if it does I will come back again just to annoy the heck out of you....

soo actually which features I called futuristics??:lol:
I just begged you not to post comics
and stick to topic :offtopic:
you can increase your no. of posts in some other ways……:rofl:

this is impossible.mbt3000 is not a modification of t99.the newest version 99 turrent is quite big.but the under part of these 2 tanks looks similar.this can be explained as mbt3000 absorbs some of the 99 techs.
meanwhile we shouldnt forget that 99 and china's export tanks have diffirent family tree

MBT 300 has armour modifications along with some gun modifications and more robust computerized mechanism than of MBT-2000 and it is upgraded version of MBT-2000........:azn:

VT-3 has a turret almost the same as type 96A but it is still type 59
on the orther hand, VT-2 is almost exactly type 96A but not as you said "China's export tank have different family tree"

VT-3 has a turret almost the same as type 96A but it is still type 59
on the orther hand, VT-2 is almost exactly type 96A but not as you said "China's export tank have different family tree"

so we should not judge them by what it looks like.i try to explain their differences in english but i failed-_-||.
well,mbt3000 is 99a's cousin,old99's nephew....

@Gentelman

He is joking ! @Gentelman need some serious leasons :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom