What's new

Chinese MBT-3000-A GLIMPSE OF AL KHALID 2?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Since al khalid is a modified MBT-2000.IS the new MBT-3000 a first look at the basis of AL khalid 2?Thoughts?

I don't know if it is.

I do know that Al-Khalid II has been in the works for years, so I'm thinking that it is just an improvement on the original Al-Khalid, while using the same platform.

This may be a glimpse at Al-Khalid MK III, or whatever they name it.

I really have no clue.

Since al khalid is a modified MBT-2000.IS the new MBT-3000 a first look at the basis of AL khalid 2?Thoughts?

highly doubt it.
This probably has nothing to do with AK as PA seems happy with what they have.
However, yes, it could become the basis in future ONCE our economy gets going and PA starts receiving extra funds.

I am also on that side that HIT and China are doing JV and having their own names on their own Tanks...

degraded armour,different chineese guns,chineese mission computer and laser range finder etc,chineese engine,different rate of fire,ammarment a bit changed and changed mobality(?)……
It is cheaper version of MBT 2000
Al Khalid is based on different prototype and MBT-2000 on different so can't compare MBT-3000 with any AK……

Is MBT 3000 a modified and improved version of the 2000 or is it a totally different tank?

Paper Specifications mean very little.Things that matter are quality of electronics and composite armour and turret geometry,plus qiality of gun and ammo rounds.Most of which are classified.

lols exactly.

Is MBT 3000 a modified and improved version of the 2000 or is it a totally different tank?

probably just little extra armor slap on's.....we dont have the money do anything fancy......however electronic warfare package details might be toyed around with to see how they perform on an experimental basis by the chinese.....or they might not it all depends on the chief.

The engine inside it is 1300Hp diesel,with the Power/weight of 25 hp/tonne as compared with of the MBT-2000 which was 26hp/tonne.The proposed top speed is on the lower side as well.As far as Al-khalid-II is concerned ,it was supposed to carry a 1500HP diesel engine.
So, it's pretty much fluid and uncertain ,i won't say it's the AK-2 just now.
In the battlefield of today,an active electronic protection system is a must.I don't think we should expect too much here.

Last edited by a moderator:
degraded armour,different chineese guns,chineese mission computer and laser range finder etc,chineese engine,different rate of fire,ammarment a bit changed and changed mobality(?)……
It is cheaper version of MBT 2000

Hypocrisy. The Chinese themselves claim that MBT-3000 is better than MBT-2000. I'd like a source which validates your absurd claims.

Al-Khalid ought to be better than basic MBT-3000 and AK-1 should be miles better.

MBT-3000 is a newer platform though and it seems to have a redesigned turret to remove the weaknesses of the MBT-2000.

The engine inside it is 1300Hp diesel,with the Power/weight of 25 hp/tonne as compared with of the MBT-2000 which was 26hp/tonne.The proposed top speed is on the lower side as well.As far as Al-khalid-II is concerned ,it was supposed to carry a 1500HP diesel engine.
So, it's pretty much fluid and uncertain ,i won't say it's the AK-2 just now.
In the battlefield of today,an active electronic protection system is a must.I don't think we should expect too much here.

I second your thoughts on an active electronic protection system...Man I love those Ghost In The Shell tanks they are amazing.....and heir ECW packages are just beyond imagination [not really I am just saying it for expression as most of the tech is already in use].

http://fc07.deviantart.net/images/large/wallpaper/w3d/HAW206_-_GitS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypocrisy. The Chinese themselves claim that MBT-3000 is better than MBT-2000. I'd like a source which validates your absurd claims.

Al-Khalid ought to be better than basic MBT-3000 and AK-1 should be miles better.

MBT-3000 is a newer platform though and it seems to have a redesigned turret to remove the weaknesses of the MBT-2000.

bro that difference was b/w Al khalid and MBT 3000……
the P/w ratio and electronic counter measure system of MBT isn't much and you should probably chk out the Al Khalid information pool……
Al Khalid is using french origin electronic counter measure system and Ukrine engine and Pak gun having greater rate of fire while in initial badges of al khalid chineese gun was used……
its armour is composed of complex composites while in this field you can't expect much for a cheap work horse created for import……:coffee:

I second your thoughts on an active electronic protection system...Man I love those Ghost In The Shell tanks they are amazing.....and heir ECW packages are just beyond imagination [not really I am just saying it for expression as most of the tech is already in use].

http://fc07.deviantart.net/images/large/wallpaper/w3d/HAW206_-_GitS.jpg

what the hell is that??
It is a wallpaper and it seems like a robort
what robort has to do with ECM of a tank??:unsure:

Is it same as Type-99?
113668_259922313_Type99_mod_26_34_47a2a786b96d9dc.jpg

I think its still some time left and HIT and HMC should look towards doing JV with Ukraine or Chinese on Tanks, Self Propelled Howtzers, APC wheeled and tracked as well armored SUVs/Vehicles.

Though we need to do JV with Germans on Guns of big and small caliber like POF doing it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom