What's new

Chinese Man Sues Wife Over Ugly Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
More Indian...
Hairy-Man-thumb-400x366.jpg

Looks more like a Canadian equipped to survive the winter in the tundra with no clothes. :lol:

the pic posted earlier by you is in my opinion Kim Kardashian with added body hair.

Typical racist Indian. :lol:

I bet you couldn't even tell the difference between East Asians when looking at them. :rofl:

First you insult these poor kids, now you are being racist even though you guys are black as the darkest of Sub-Saharans. Though at least Sub-Saharan Africans have a high enough IQ to be able to use toilets, which you guys are not clever enough to do.
I bet any Indian, with same living standard as Chinese, looks faaaaaaar more attractive than Chinese counterpart. Given a chance i'll never do Chinese men, some chinese girls are beautiful and there's no doubt about it :agree:

Typical racist Indian. :lol:

I bet you couldn't even tell the difference between East Asians when looking at them. :rofl:

First you insult these poor kids, now you are being racist even though you guys are black as the darkest of Sub-Saharans. Though at least Sub-Saharan Africans have a high enough IQ to be able to use toilets, which you guys are not clever enough to do.

You say someone looks like poop, well tell me, what is the colour of poop?

Yes Indians are very RACIST !!!

Are we racist? You know the answer already
Are we racist? You know the answer already - Livemint

indianmantextingm.jpg

This is old news. But it doesn't matter as one couple doesn't represent the whole Chinese race as some Indians would like to believe.

LOL at this thread hahahahahah, it's fast becoming a freak show!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom