Chinese Man Sues Wife Over Ugly Children

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndoCarib

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
:mad: Chinese man divorced and then sued his ex-wife for giving birth to what he called an extremely ugly baby girl, the Irish Times reported.

Initially, Jian Feng accused his wife of infidelity, so sure that he could never father an unattractive child. When a DNA test proved that the baby was his, Feng’s wife came clean on a little secret — before they met, she had undergone about $100,000 worth of cosmetic surgery in South Korea :rofl:

Feng sued his ex-wife on the grounds of false pretenses, for not telling him about the plastic surgery and duping him into thinking she was beautiful, The Huffington Post reported.

The kicker? He won. A judge agreed with Feng’s argument and ordered his ex-wife to fork over $120,00 :woot: “I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues,” he told the Irish Times. “Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me.” - See more at: Man Successfully Sues Wife Over Ugly Children | CocoaFab 
plasticsurgeryparents.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

Everyday new and more disgusting things we learn about China. Whats next ?

:rofl::rofl:

Everyday new and more disgusting things we learn about China. Whats next ?

How is this new? And disgusting? You see in developed world and soon to be developed, we got this thing called plastic surgery, and it can change a person completely.

Right now Korean man asks for the woman to show a picture of them in middle school as to confirm their looks are at least close to natural.

You are not going to look down on the developed world are you?

Don't worry, if you guys get a little richer you will understand, but until then, work hard.

clip_image001.jpg

A wonderful article from Russia Today came to my attention yesterday, Chinese man sues wife over ugly child – and wins $120,000, and good on him. Expect many more of these lawsuits in the future. It has always bugged me the way women commoditise their bodies: slathering on cosmetics, changing their hair colour, getting boob jobs, injecting botox into their faces and the list goes on and on. Apart from the fact we’re told we men should not objectify women when women clearly are the biggest sexual objectifiers of their bodies, I found myself worried that such women have no honour. A big part about honour is honesty and a woman with a fake body is not being honest about herself. For me as a man, I look at a woman’s body and her features to guage how healthy she is physically and if she would produce good children for me because frankly I’m shopping for a good mother for my children. Sure, once I’ve ascertained that the woman in question is healthy and well-formed, then I’ll worry about her IQ and maternal temperament, but I make no apologies for selecting out the biologically weak women because this is my children’s future and a good parent cares about the future they give their children. A good parent wants their children to be healthy, attractive and well looked after. Selecting a decent mother is the single biggest thing a man can do to make sure his children have the best start they could have in life. Incidentally, let that be a warning to you women out there who date men who say they don’t want kids, they probably don’t have very high standards.
Of course, I can see why this man sued his wife. She lied. She lied about her physical health and attractiveness. Now, I’m attracted to Asian women, but I know what ugly looks like:
clip_image002.jpg

This is what cosmetic surgery gets you

This woman committed fraud and I feel for the poor husband here. He obviously was looking out for the best interests of his children when he selected this woman, meanwhile she was only thinking about the best interests of herself. This woman frankly should not have been able to reproduce because she’s the carrier of genetic refuse. Think about it, would you want to have children with a haemophiliac, a person with Huntington’s victim or Down’s syndrome? Of course you wouldn’t, and not because you hate the person with the disease, but because you love your future children too much to put them through such torment. I applaud the judge’s decision here in this case, this man’s children have been afflicted in a way that will stay with them all their lives and if we give them cosmetic surgery too then this crime will only repeated itself. I’m hoping in the near future we will see many more cases like this and more lawsuits against women who get cosmetic surgery. Beauty is not skin deep, it’s in your genes and if you think otherwise you’re the shallow one here.
Speaks volume for the society this woman comes from ...PlanetWarrior

Some Korean before and after surgery pictures are surreal, also check this out:

Barbie:

320096-valeria-lukyanova-real-life-barbie-doll-before-plastic-surgery-photos-.jpg

and Ken:

justin-jedlica.jpg

ukrainian_barbie_m_1663034a.jpg

idiot guy hating his own kids.

Her day time job is to "investigate" corrupt official

China.jpg

This is a before and after pic of the wife...I'm certain that most of the guys here would understand the Judge's reasoning for agreeing with the husband. On the left is the real China. On the right is what most Chinese on PDF believe they are :D

The only Chinks who look beautiful are Korean and Japanese. Chinese and especially Chinese men look ugly to me. they have very disproportionate features

Typical racist Indian. :lol:

I bet you couldn't even tell the difference between East Asians when looking at them. :rofl:

First you insult these poor kids, now you are being racist even though you guys are black as the darkest of Sub-Saharans. Though at least Sub-Saharan Africans have a high enough IQ to be able to use toilets, which you guys are not clever enough to do.

You say those kids look like poop, well tell me, what is the colour of poop?

Poop.png

indianmantextingm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom