What's new

Chinese Foreign Affairs News & Discussions

"There is no superior race, no God chosen people. I can't say with any seriousness Chinese people are better than Indians or vice-versa. But much of the wasted energy on PDF is aimed at precisely at establishing this "mine better than yours" idiocy. "

@ CardSharp
Spot on ! Having had the opportunity to work (and live) in different parts of the world, let me share one personal experience. i was part of a programme to train young Chinese professional men. i ended up learning many things from them- especially the things that they were better at. Was that "because of the fact "they were Chinese or, "in spite of the fact" that they were Chinese? Neither. They were intelligent people, well motivated and entirely focused on getting better.
The Beginnings (and definitely not the end) of Learning.

There are something other than history I have to point out, the more issues or problems we have among ourselves in Asia with each other, the more excuses others will have to meddle in our own affairs. Why should we give them the opportunities and pleasure of doing so? Divide and conquer is not a tactics that died with British colonism. It still exists in a very different form. I think everyone should seriously think about that before taking out on its own neighbours.

Words of wisdom. There is no superior race, no God chosen people. I can't say with any seriousness Chinese people are better than Indians or vice-versa. But much of the wasted energy on PDF is aimed at precisely at establishing this "mine better than yours" idiocy.

I sincerely hope that we can keep up this positive tempo, and discuss the question of military planning, strategy, tactics and tools and equipment in the context of a common humanity which at the end of the day needs to refrain from killing each other off.

Looking forward to joining you again two weeks later; this is my last response for the time being. The very best of times, ladies and gentlemen, and may your discussions be warm without being heated.

Sincere regards,

I think China and India should be friends or at least not to bother the other's business as we did throughout the last 3000 years. Now both countries are to some extent hostile to each other. should it actually be the case? no, cos the hostility was created by western powers when britain deliberately created the contradiction by vesting south tibet to india, while now america is doing its best to keep the two countries hostility.

When america want to suppress china it can use india, and if one day india does not listen to america america will side to china against india, and this game continues as long as the two countries have conflicts.

when china and india are in hostility consider who benefits, is it china, india or america

I think China and India should be friends or at least not to bother the other's business as we did throughout the last 3000 years. Now both countries are to some extent hostile to each other. should it actually be the case? no, cos the hostility was created by western powers when britain deliberately created the contradiction by vesting south tibet to india, while now america is doing its best to keep the two countries hostility.

When america want to suppress china it can use india, and if one day india does not listen to america america will side to china against india, and this game continues as long as the two countries have conflicts.

when china and india are in hostility consider who benefits, is it china, india or america

India will side against China only when China threatens us(which i doubt a mature nation like China would do :no:)

Our relations will improve gradually,as both nations continue to support eachother on international stage like WTO talks,Climate change convention etc.

but our border dispute will remain a blemish on our ties.which i doubt won't be solved until 2030 or may be longer.Also China's close ties with Pakistan is a concern.

So i think mostly it will be that both nations won't interfere into eachother's affairs and have good trade relations parallely.
:cheers:

By the way,:welcome: to :pdf:

India will side against China only when China threatens us(which i doubt a mature nation like China would do :no:)

Our relations will improve gradually,as both nations continue to support eachother on international stage like WTO talks,Climate change convention etc.

but our border dispute will remain a blemish on our ties.which i doubt won't be solved until 2030 or may be longer.Also China's close ties with Pakistan is a concern.

So i think mostly it will be that both nations won't interfere into eachother's affairs and have good trade relations parallely.
:cheers:

By the way,:welcome: to :pdf:

While I wish for all the world that there can be heartfelt friendship and unity between east Asia and the subcontinent, I think it would be foolish to see things through rose coloured glass just yet. We must bring the issues that really bother us to the surface and discuss them in a spirit of earnestness so that we can actually move to be friends.

The more we talk, the more I'm sure we will trust.

India and China can never ever be friends unless they resolve some really hardcore issues...without which their friendship will always remain symbolic and pretentious and always at the risk of breaking down....though i must say cooling down Indo-sino relations will be way easier than Indo-pak because there is no religious or cultural values involved here...and governments of both the nation are capable enough to do so!!!!!

India and China can never ever be friends unless they resolve some really hardcore issues...without which their friendship will always remain symbolic and pretentious and always at the risk of breaking down....though i must say cooling down Indo-sino relations will be way easier than Indo-pak because there is no religious or cultural values involved here...and governments of both the nation are capable enough to do so!!!!!

There are lot's of pretentious friendship in the world and that's life...

I am sure if India has the economic powerhouse on par of china, and china relatively deprived, then India will surely become america's new enemy...i also doubt if india-america friendship is that solid as anglo-american friendship

China backs Pakistan I doubt India will ever be true friends with China when chinese nukes are located in tibet pointing at delhi this does not sound like a true friend to me.

While I wish for all the world that there can be heartfelt friendship and unity between east Asia and the subcontinent, I think it would be foolish to see things through rose coloured glass just yet. We must bring the issues that really bother us to the surface and discuss them in a spirit of earnestness so that we can actually move to be friends.

The more we talk, the more I'm sure we will trust.

Agree!:tup:

Like i said the border dispute is going to resolved only when our people have complete trust in our Govt decision,that i predict mostly will not happen before 2030.

There are lot's of pretentious friendship in the world and that's life...

I am sure if India has the economic powerhouse on par of china, and china relatively deprived, then India will surely become america's new enemy...i also doubt if india-america friendship is that solid as anglo-american friendship

China is not an enemy of US...its what you call a strategic competitor....its a war of ideologies....Asia has produced it powerful child called china to tackle with the dominance of the west...her another child india is still in womb while the eldest one-japan has been proved insufficient!!!

China is not an enemy of US...its what you call a strategic competitor....its a war of ideologies....Asia has produced it powerful child called china to tackle with the dominance of the west...her another child india is still in womb while the eldest one-japan has been proved insufficient!!!

I like the analogy:agree:

Agree!:tup:

Like i said the border dispute is going to resolved only when our people have complete trust in our Govt decision,that i predict mostly will not happen before 2030.

I hope it won't take that long but public opinion can be hard to change. I was quite shocked to hear that India doesn't teach its own modern history in Highschool and that many Indian members here learnt about 1962 war on youtube:blink:

Talk about a terrible source of information. It is little wonder that many Indians harbour animosity against China if they believe the youtube version of events.

WOW WHAT A TECHNOLOGICAL ACHIEVEMENT FOR PAKISTAN. WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW. JUST COPY AND BECOME KINGS OF TECHNOLOGY. WOW, LEARN NEW TECHNOLOGY FROM PAKISTAN NOW AND YOU CAN EVEN DO NEW THINGS IN CRICKET AND TEACH THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT MATCH FIXING AND BY THE WAY THAT TOO WAS COPIED FROM INDIANS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cant u do anything except trolling slum ...:tdown:
All ur posts have been trolls and flaim baits!
I would love to feed u with a @ss kickin reply but u wont stop even after tht.
So Get a bloody life.

Also chinese dont play cricket! But the lil srisant loves to get his butt kicked!

I'm definitely lookin forward for the day when both countries trust each other and go together.

At that stage even the greatest power in the world would feel insecure.

I think this is the main reason some people always try to find or create some difference between the two.

The relationship threat not only from foreign country but from "internal" of both too. So China & India must watching their own "back".

Now China is the target.
And if China has fall, I'm sure that India will be the next target in the future.

At that time, India are alone already.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom