What's new

Chinese Foreign Affairs News & Discussions

11th batch of chinese UN troops to South Sudan set out

Chang Wanquan Meets Singapore Navy commandant

Henri K.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ChineseTiger1986

Why do you think that the PRC has to review its relations with Iran? Is that some sort of a preference to KSA mainly? Or do you think that China is troubled with Iran more than the West itself :undecided:?

@ChineseTiger1986

Why do you think that the PRC has to review its relations with Iran? Is that some sort of a preference to KSA mainly? Or do you think that China is troubled with Iran more than the West itself :undecided:?
Saudi very close relation with US is the reason why China has not abandon Iran. But China relationship with Iran is merely from a commercial point of view. China continue wants a diversify source of raw oil supply while Iran acts as another venue for Chinese goods.

Saudi very close relation with US is the reason why China has not abandon Iran. But China relationship with Iran is merely from a commercial point of view. China continue wants a diversify source of raw oil supply while Iran acts as another venue for Chinese goods.

Point take :smart:
But our relations with the PRC is ten times fold compared with Iran. :)

But, our trade volume is beyond Saudi oil import to China :/ .. We have been investing aggressively in China's markets among many other things.

@ChineseTiger1986

If Iran is being overtaken by the pro-West liberal faction, then China must rethink about it.

Saudi is only politically maintaining a good relationship with USA, it is a smart way to manage your country, but being ideologically pro-USA is a different matter.

Even with Taiwan, they are ideologically pro-USA, they are still dogmatically hostile towards us no matter how much we are financially subsidizing them.

If Iran is being overtaken by the pro-West liberal faction, then China must rethink about it.

Saudi is only politically maintaining a good relationship with USA, it is smart way to manage your country, but being ideologically pro-USA is a different matter.

Even with Taiwan, they are ideologically pro-USA, they are still dogmatically hostile towards us no matter how much we are financially subsidizing them.

But Saudi is helping US spread is ideology in the Middle East not just good relationship that simple. From helping fighting a front Iran to Syria. While its anti Israel stance is merely on the surface only to please its citizen. It's still help US support of Israel. I am not against Israel state but mere pointing out the support Saudi is wiling to lend in helping US. Shall China cut off raw fuel supply from Iran and only gets supply from Saudi. China will be putting herself in danger of controlling by US. I will have no doubt Saudi will act on command of US to cut off oil supply to China if neccessary.

@Beast

But Saudi is helping US spread is ideology in the Middle East not just good relationship that simple.

KSA's ideology is poles apart from the US's :undecided:

From helping fighting a front Iran to Syria

It isn't KSA's problem that Iran supports Assad, with all the due respect.

While its anti Israel stance is merely on the surface only to please its citizen.

Anti-Israel stance :woot:? I never heard such thing over my humble years of service to my country. We do have an issue with the way their Government behaves though.

I am not against Israel state

Nobody said you are.

Shall China cut off raw fuel supply from Iran

Actually, you already did.

only gets supply from Saudi. China will be putting herself in danger of controlling by US. I will have no doubt Saudi will act on command of US to cut off oil supply to China if neccessary.

:lol: Why would KSA pose an embargo on China? Under who's commands? A foreign state? Perhaps you know nothing about us then.

==============================================================

You mean more like of reformists Iranians?

I'm sorry to hear about Taiwan, but that's life my friend :( ..

Saudi is only politically maintaining a good relationship with USA, it is smart way to manage your country, but being ideologically pro-USA is a different matter.

Thanks :yay: I take your testimony as a badge of honor :china:

But Saudi is helping US spread is ideology in the Middle East not just good relationship that simple. From helping fighting a front Iran to Syria. While its anti Israel stance is merely on the surface only to please its citizen. It's still help US support of Israel. I am not against Israel state but mere pointing out the support Saudi is wiling to lend in helping US. Shall China cut off raw fuel supply from Iran and only gets supply from Saudi. China will be putting herself in danger of controlling by US. I will have no doubt Saudi will act on command of US to cut off oil supply to China if neccessary.

That's why we have only signed the deal with Iran, but also with Russia.

But for now, USA cannot afford to cut off the oïl supply of China, it will risk to start a trade war or possibly the WWIII.

@Beast

KSA's ideology is poles apart from the US's :undecided:

It isn't KSA's problem that Iran supports Assad, with all the due respect.

Anti-Israel stance :woot:? I never heard such thing over my humble years of service to my country. We do have an issue with the way their Government behaves though.

Actually, you already did.

:lol: Why would KSA pose an embargo on China? Under who's commands? A foreign state? Perhaps you know nothing about us then.

:

China has reduces oil import but does not mean it will totally cut off. In fact, Saudi king offer to replace all Iran oil export to China but China reject it.
As for Saudi stands against Israel for a state who did not even recognise. I think I do not need to say more.
As for Saudi royal and US close relationship, I can bet its only second to Britain and Canada.

China has reduces oil import but does not mean it will totally cut off. In fact, Saudi king offer to replace all Iran oil export to China but China reject it.
As for Saudi stands against Israel for a state who did not even recognise. I think I do not need to say more.
As for Saudi royal and US close relationship, I can bet its only second to Britain and Canada.

The issue with Israel is political to us more than being fanatically-motivated by an ideology my friend.

Peace :wave:

That's why we have only signed the deal with Iran, but also with Russia.

But for now, USA cannot afford to cut off the oïl supply of China, it will risk to start a trade war or possibly the WWIII.

No one can, we signed treaties and contracts with the PRC, and we take pride of being men in our word friend :yay:

Back
Top Bottom