What's new

Chinese Flanker Family: J-11, J-16 ... Su-27SK/UBK, Su-30MKK

i dont knwo what kind of funny theory those delusional indians will come up to deny this reality later on.??

indians always confusing China with their own pathetic country, China never claims this and that, but when we say we have WS-10 in service then it means it has passed all the tests and had already entered services maybe for years, but when India says something or anything, we should have at least 90% discount on the time frame they claimed. because modern aviation is not for technological backward countries.

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

You brought india finally....:rofl::rofl::rofl:
so you lot can have excuse to jump in, you are welcome..:)

news of chinese engine productions brought as much happiness to me as my graduation brought onto the face of my parents,,
after hardwork the fruit of efforts is here,,

screenshot:
224322duxrennf8odwmnwr.jpg

i think these r J-11B.J-11A cant use ws-10

This engine is AL-31 not WS-10

indians always confusing China with their own pathetic country, China never claims this and that, but when we say we have WS-10 in service then it means it has passed all the tests and had already entered services maybe for years, but when India says something or anything, we should have at least 90% discount on the time frame they claimed. because modern aviation is not for technological backward countries.

Ya we pathetic indian forgot that ur CCP gov share everything about the military testing with you guys thru their official mouthpiece ......And if don't accept it or question it ,they are visited by police and other gov official to explain him the details till he is satisfied....
And our Stupid GoI gives dates in advance ,invites media even just for a test ,,success or failure is a later part.....

Come on u guys , we have to accept that this chinese are so good at copying that they claim 100% success rate and not only that they bulid something which more deadlier than the original one so what they never come to any official comparitive tender like mmrca.... If CCP says its deadly then its deadly ..... take thier word for it like billion chinese do daily.....
And India u are wasting ur talent and money in research and TOT ,,,,, just buy a good copier or xerox machine like chinese ....

p.s
Enjoy your 50 cents mate

:drag:

You can not compare Chinese research, science and technology levels with India's pitiful level of research and sci/tech (in comparison to China). There are weapons embargo from the West on China, so holding an open tender inviting foreign weapons supplier is not possible for China. As of now, China is around 4-12 times ahead of India in most important indicators.

Back
Top Bottom