What's new

Chinese Flanker Family: J-11, J-16 ... Su-27SK/UBK, Su-30MKK

thank god,Finally CCP have come to realize that blind concession can't help china escape from the war

Omg, those aircraft look so exotic – so killer!
If I were a 'female aircraft', I’d ask them out on a date. They’ve got some huge packages – the packages to die for!
:smitten:

You see such a strategic territory which the whole world is after is being patrolled by an aircraft that isn't F-16. We too can get off this drug with a little discipline like the Chinese.

IT'S NOT THE BASIC J-11. THE VERTICAL TAIL STABILIZERS ARE NOT PARALLEL.
20100914042853752.jpg

Looks a hell lot like the aircraft on the left (which would make it a J-11C): (the one on the right is the J-11D)
20100904102606734.jpg

Cool.

It's still quite difficult to tell anything from the image other than the vertical stabilisers are not parallel. But at least it doesn't look like the usual speculative photoshops or fanboy drawings you normally post.

Is there a link to the original video?

Why would a plane like that be a stop gap? Structural modification of su-27/su-30
Uh how many J-11 Variants my God this is getting too confusing.

The Su-27 is a good platform. We can add some stealth features to it to make a cheap version of fifth gen fighter. It won't fight off F-22 but it will be a perfect thing to export to countries that can't afford J-XX.

Now having said that I believe that FC-1/JF-17 and J-10 are much better platforms to develop on. This way Russia won't be accusing China of stealing.

haha I can see the radial distortions in the background now. No wonder he resized it to a lower resolution.

Looks a hell lot like the aircraft on the left (which would make it a J-11C): (the one on the right is the J-11D)

I was leaning more towards J-11E but than i thought it was a J-11F based on the stabs. For a second i even suspected that it could be the J-11G. Any word when H, I, J, K, L and M models will be complet?

Back
Top Bottom