What's new

Chinese firm in bid to build Swedish high-speed railway

Rather it your ignorance that Chinese has no indigenous HSR. Such info of China HSR can be easily google and you refused to do so, why? How can a copy or non indigenous HSR surpass other HSR? Copy means equal, it shall have equall speed and performance. But why it has a higher operational speed?

China Railways CRH380A - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For example, some claim a predecessor is copy of another. Then how can the copy surpass its predecessor performance?
when ever i see a Chinese hsr its either a Canadian, french, german or Japanese. and the CRH380D you referenced is Chinese with help from Siemens

when ever i see a Chinese hsr its either a Canadian, french, german or Japanese. and the CRH380D you referenced is Chinese with help from Siemens

We have as good as or have surpassed the old ToT collaborators
We have built a brand of our own PERIOD and in fact the whole HSR system
So stop whinning please

(edited) Also on another question about the weather in Sweden, the following line is inked
Thanks for the update by @TaiShang

Russia & China to invest $15bn in high-speed rail link from Moscow to Kazan

images

Last edited:
We have as good as or have surpassed the old ToT collaborators
We have built a brand of our own PERIOD and in fact the whole HSR system
So stop whinning please

Also on another question about the weather in Sweden, the following line is pretty frigid and it will be up and running in 12+4 months from now
thats what i think your hsr is. when you used tot with NEW collaborators you simply used the cache of tech as well as your own to make said train the CRH380a
all of the trains below are not old

french hsr

China_Railways_CRH5_at_Qinhuangdao_Railway_Station_20090810.jpg

Japanese
hsr

CRH2C_&_CRH3C_200808.jpg

german hsr

rail_chinaHSR_harmonyexpress.jpg

Canadian hsr

b7cbfde7jw1eisxafhhabj218g0p077x.jpg

thats what i think your hsr is. when you used tot with NEW collaborators you simply used the cache of tech as well as your own to make said train the CRH380a
all of the trains below are not old

french hsr

View attachment 252718
Japanese
hsr

View attachment 252719
german hsr

View attachment 252720

Canadian hsr

View attachment 252721

A matter of respect when due

High-Speed Trains In China: New Traction System To Enhance Bullet Train Speeds To Over 310 MPH

China's high-speed rail network is on the global fast track - Telegraph

images

I would say China HSR is a combination of Canadian, Japan and German tech, with local improvement and innovation.
Study the advantage of all these and combine them together will make a new stuff.

I would say China HSR is a combination of Canadian, Japan and German tech, with local improvement and innovation.
Study the advantage of all these and combine them together will make a new stuff.
pick the cherries from each cake and make you own super cherry!

pick the cherries from each cake and make you own super cherry!

Exactly! Same applies to UK.

Per post #4 of this link, UK is earnest to learn from best practices too, such as this
Chinese company becomes co-contractor of Russia's high-speed rail project

"ADB and the Bartlett School of Planning, University College, United Kingdom have developed a guide to improving public transport interchanges, highlighting some of the best practice in railway interchange design and operation in the People's Republic of China, alongside some examples found in other countries."

images

Exactly! Same applies to UK.

Per post #4 of this link, UK is earnest to learn from best practices too, such as this
Chinese company becomes co-contractor of Russia's high-speed rail project

"ADB and the Bartlett School of Planning, University College, United Kingdom have developed a guide to improving public transport interchanges, highlighting some of the best practice in railway interchange design and operation in the People's Republic of China, alongside some examples found in other countries."

images

thats how it is. every one wants the best. and your no exception.
you guys did good with the CRH380a
Screen Shot 2015-09-02 at 18.29.14.png

thats how it is. every one wants the best. and your no exception.
you guys did good with the CRH380a
View attachment 253000
Bombardier-Sifang joint adventure only got 15 trains in the biggest purchase order ever in China, 15 out of 300-400 units.
CRH1 sucks, I always avoid it (worst pressure tightness) and CRH1 has not been given new order for years.

Now China's bullet train strategies are very clear,
1, 350km/h train, standardised new trains.
2, 150-250km/h train, inner-city DMUs based on the platform of Cinova.

https://defence.pk/threads/chinese-hsr-news-and-information:original-translations.363685/page-45
中国标准化动车组将于10点准时与大家见面!anytrain为大家送上一组长客标准化动车组停靠沈阳北的照片.jpg
7c1fcccfjw1etnl7bfsi5j20rs0ij0ya.jpg
094831nj7jqkj7ookqkjar.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom