What's new

'Chinese firecrackers of no match for India's arsenal': Arnab Goswami on Pakistan's 'missiles'

The face of Hindutva rapists.

LOL Pakistan has the ability of razing Rapistan to ground zero. This pajeet has been fed that nukes and missiles are firecrackers.

They talk a good game. That is the extent of it.

False bravado and empty vessel sounds way too much.

I have seen their ilk in college, dainty skinny arms built like teenage girls - but online they are military expert superheroes. :-)

This Arnab guy got popular for one reason in India. Some Indians have this hunger for "lost Hindu glory", they have been ruled over millennia by foreign invaders, and now they want to take Badla, but to whom? The extent of this Badla is big talk by the likes of Arnab.

They can't win minor skirmishes with Pakistan, forget China. The world has changed - and moved past these people in all facets of life.

If their leaders were smart, they'd make peace with both Pakistan and China and stop Western sycophancy.

But I am expecting too much.

Last edited:
The Pakistani journalists' innocent trust was taken advantage of.
agreed. Our journalists keep going to their channels expecting the kind of shows our channels have but end up finding a cheap 3rd rate comedy show masquerading as a news show. and this guy, this brigadier (retired) harris nawaz doesn't have that big of a following as compared to some other retired military officials.
Screenshot_20211110-154903_Samsung Internet.jpg

others have tens of thousands of followers if not hundreds of thousands of followers. he keeps going to indian shows cuz no one invites him on Pakistani shows.

agreed. Our journalists keep going to their channels expecting the kind of shows our channels have but end up finding a cheap 3rd rate comedy show masquerading as a news show. and this guy, this brigadier (retired) harris nawaz doesn't have that big of a following as compared to some other retired military officials.
View attachment 792179

others have tens of thousands of followers if not hundreds of thousands of followers. he keeps going to indian shows cuz no one invites him on Pakistani shows.

There should be at least some govt. scrutiny on how people go overseas and are representing the image of Pakistan in shows like Arnab's. Just speaking as a well-wisher.

Arnab took unfair advantage of this, showing as if this retired Army gentleman represents Pakistani interests (which he does not). Such insults were hurled at him.

Every time I see Arnab's face on TV I feel that he is eminently slappable on both cheeks. I don't know why.

Last edited:

You think you can intimidate us, or put doubt into us by barking like a pathetic scum? Think again, because amongst us Pakistanis, there those who resolute in their faith in Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah, death and destruction doesn't scare us, for we fear only Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah's punishment. We establish our Imaan in the ONE ABSOLUTE POWER there is and there ever will be, Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah.

So bring it .... as no matter what happens to us, we will make sure that we nuke you to an oblivion ... now let the burn into your brain ...

There should be at least some govt. scrutiny on how people go overseas and are representing the image of Pakistan in shows like Arnab's. Just speaking as a well-wisher.

Arnab took unfair advantage of this, showing as if this retired Army gentleman represents Pakistani interests (which he does not).

Every time I see Arnab's face on TV I feel that he is eminently slappable on both cheeks. I don't know why.
arnab always does that, reduces the video guest's volume then starts clowning. which is why no serious media outlet in the world takes him seriously, foreign media doesn't even invite him as a guest worthy of an opinion.

View attachment 792179

he is trying to be of some significance even after retirement. typical officer mentality.

he is tight , china will regret if it comes to attack .

China already has occupied a large part of Indian territory in Laddakh. Because China is powerful and India is a bully, it does not even whimper on the loss of its land. Bullies are basically cowards.

I find these Sanghis rolling their eyeballs into Rasgullas and screaming "Saaalid-fewel Agnee Fye" hilarious. This old Indian Army guy teaching everyone the meaning of "Saaalid-fewel" as if no one knows.

Agni 5 can reach 8000 KM max. DF-41 has almost double the range at 13,000 KM.

There are estimated 350-400 MIRV warheads of DF-41 in silos, railcars and TEL launchers. I don't know how many Agni 5's Sanghis have but I doubt it'll be that many.

China tested and finalized solid-fuel DF-41 in 2017 and the Sanghis just caught up now five years later.

When will these beggar Sanghis learn not to issue empty threats? They can never achieve parity with China.

A bunch of ahammuks. Take care of open defecation issue first - priorities.....
he is tight , china will regret if it comes to attack .

They will kick your a$$ hard and hand it to you in a nice Chinese silver platter.

Never underestimate your enemy. Especially if its China.

The only reason they don't invade India is because it is a liability.

Go visit China sometime before you talk. Arnab and WION propaganda is one thing, go see China for yourself.

India is not even capable of countering China. The only nation on earth capable of it is the US.

Last edited:
he is trying to be of some significance even after retirement. typical officer mentality.
A lot of them are natural analysts and experts in their field but are retired generals, admirals and air marshals, not colonels and brigadiers.

I find these Sanghis rolling their eyeballs into Rasgullas and screaming "Saaalid-fewel Agnee Fye" hilarious. This old Indian Army guy teaching everyone the meaning of "Saaalid-fewel" as if no one knows.

Agni 5 can reach 8000 KM max. DF-41 has almost double the range at 13,000 KM.

There are estimated 350-400 MIRV warheads of DF-41 in silos, railcars and TEL launchers. I don't know how many Agni 5's Sanghis have but I doubt it'll be that many.

China tested and finalized solid-fuel DF-41 in 2017 and the Sanghis just caught up now five years later.

When will these beggar Sanghis learn not to issue empty threats? They can never achieve parity with China.

A bunch of ahammuks. Take care of open defecation issue first - priorities.....

They will kick your a$$ hard and hand it to you in a nice Chinese silver platter.

Never underestimate your enemy. Especially if its China.

The only reason they don't invade India is because it is a liability.

Go visit China sometime before you talk. Arnab and WION propaganda is one thing, go see China for yourself.

India is not even capable of countering China. The only nation on earth capable of it is the US.

begani shadi me abdulla diwana

cheerleader for china ,
we saved you people if you forget , china did nothing at that time

What people miss here, When Bakshi kutta was talking about pin pointing GHQ with a Agni Missile and destroying everything within 2 km, look how comfortable these animals are when killing Pakistani's in mass numbers, and here we have some who wants to make peace with this lunatic nation, what this crazy lunatic of a Bakshi kutta didn't know that if they launch a nuke at GHQ or any point in Pakistan 150 missiles loaded with nuclear warhead will head towards India, and will kill Millions within an hour and rest will die miserably from cancer and other diseases.

These clowns with their false bravado have been wrong about everything, Balakot, fall of Kabul, collapse of Panshir resistance, the ICC World Cup. Now they are wrong about our missiles. Like Balakot and the World Cup it will only take two I.e a Shaheen and a Babur and they will change their mind about our missiles.These clowns should keep up with their bluster.

To be honest, the likes of Goswamy and GD Bakshi work in interest of Pakistan by creating a different reality for a large segment of Indians. Let them live in that reality until the real reality hits.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom