What's new

Chinese Espionage Plot

Do you think that China has stolen some secrets from USA in past?

• Total voters
SATAN said:
What were his reasons for selling that technology to Al qaeda and Iran? Why do indians always do such things. is india also helping iran with its nuclear program?
Where is your proof that he sold the designs to Al Qaida?

sword9 said:
Where is your proof that he sold the designs to Al Qaida?

Sorry, but if i told you , the FBI will Kill you. Its classified information:rolleyes:

But ..why did that indian steal technology and sell it to Rogue nations and organizations?? was it for the money?

I hope hes having fun in Prison.

NEW YORK, November 4: The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has arrested an Indo-American engineer for selling secrets of its high profile B-2 Bombers to “foreign countries.”

Noshir S. Gowadia, 61, who had designed the propulsion system on the radar-evading B-2 stealth bomber when he worked as design engineer for Northrop Corporation from November 1968 to April 1986, was arrested by the FBI from his home in Maui, Hawaii, last week.
Originally from Mumbai, Gowadia is now in the Federal Detention Centre at Honolulu. He was living in Haiiku, Hawaii, for past six years. The offense is punishable by a possible fine of $250,000 and 10 years of imprisonment.
According to the FBI, Gowadia did all this for money. In its affidavit filed before the US District Court in Maui, Hawaii, the FBI alleged that it has concrete evidence to prove the charges. And that Gowadia had admitted he provided classified concrete evidence to as many as eight countries. The FBI has refused to identify the name of these countries. Even in its seven-page affidavit, it named these as country A and B.
The FBI alleged that Gowadia received monetary benefits for selling this information and is alleged to be likely to maintain several accounts some of which are foreign and unreported. In a written statement, part of the FBI’s affidavit, Gowadia admitted: “The reason I disclosed this classified information to establish technological credibility with potential customers for future business. I wanted to help these countries to further their self aircraft protection system. My personal gains would be business.”FBI special agent in charge of investigations in Honolulu Charles Goodwin said Gowadia marketed himself as “father” of the B-2’s unique infrared suppressing propulsion system.
As alleged in the affidavit, Gowadia on October 23, 2002, faxed a document containing details for developing infrared technology for a military aircraft to a foreign official in Country “A”. And in December 1999, he taught foreign persons in country B. This document was classified top secret by the US Original Classification Authority. Family members of Gowadia claimed that he was innocent but refused comment.
According to the Centre for Counterintelligence and Security Studies, Gowadia also owned a company, NSG Inc. The company reported $750,000 in gross receipts from 1999 to 2003. In 2005, he is reported to have taken $2.9 million for unknown purposes.

SATAN said:
Sorry , but if i told you , the FBI will Kill you. Its classified information:rolleyes:

But ..why did that indian steal technology and sell it to Rogue nations and organizations?? or was it for the money?
Lol.....You tell me
You are quite imaginative, ar'nt you?

Back
Top Bottom