What's new

Former US Soldier defect to China

Indians and Chinese shouldn't fight each other at every opportunity. In reality both have so much in common. Both were colonised and both were liberated by White Boys, both work in my sweat shops and send money to their families, both were dying of hunger for millenia. Both got fed and employed using White Boy inventions. Both are are islamophobs, both of them are slaves of Brahman or the member of the Central Commity , which the same like Brahman just different name.
So get together and show to the world how important and shunned for no reason you have been so far. Show it to us White Boys.
Get out your arrogant British bigotry.

Get out your arrogant British bigotry.
A bigot is correct way of writing. You express your self in White Boy language so I feel the need to correct you.
White boy language is very important, White Boy made the whole world speak it. You need to know White Boy language to quarrel with a brown Indian. We already thought Brown Boy the language, now after your 120 lessons by White Girl teacher, you can communicate with the world. I know I know you wanted to tell her soooo much then you did, unfortunately you were never confident enough. That is the curse of a small dick

A bigot is correct way of writing. You express your self in White Boy language so I feel the need to correct you.
White boy language is very important, White Boy made the whole world speak it. You need to know White Boy language to quarrel with a brown Indian. We already thought Brown Boy the language, now after your 120 lessons by White Girl teacher, you can communicate with the world. I know I know you wanted to tell her soooo much then you did, unfortunately you were never confident enough. That is the curse of a small dick
Shut up bigot, British=bullshit.

Shut up bigot, British=bullshit.
Hahaha angry much? Hey I get you. I really do. If you don't post this a cola machine might withheld your daily dose of White Man Soda , which you like so much. Another day Another social point and another can , that's all what matters after all.
That's till the day comes when Austin Power in Beijing becomes the world president, then you will have 2 bottles for less work and realise " I fulfilled the dream of Chinese pesantry and working class"
Even those concepts , you learned from White Boy. The difference, we gave to you to chew on it and we chose for ourselves to be tourists in Singapore

Hahaha angry much? Hey I get you. I really do. If you don't post this a cola machine might withheld your daily dose of White Man Soda , which you like so much. Another day Another social point and another can , that's all what matters after all.
That's till the day comes when Austin Power in Beijing becomes the world president, then you will have 2 bottles for less work and realise " I fulfilled the dream of Chinese pesantry and working class"
Even those concepts , you learned from White Boy. The difference, we gave to you to chew on it and we chose for ourselves to be tourists in Singapore
BS.

Back
Top Bottom