What's new

Chinese economy had a complete reset, west failed to take note

the only kind that you can understand.
get out of the kitchen if you can't handle the heat
You didn't have the integrity to question the guy who raised India in "your" thread, but then come to me whining about it.

I am not responsible for other people who comment on this thread. Why don't you read the rules of the forum or ask an admin if I am responsible for what others comment. I posted a thread, what rest of the people comment is not my concern. If this thread irritates you, don't read and waste my time. I didn't ask you to read or comment, you quoted me first.
@waz needless trolling going on here for absolutely no reason.

hmm but if both US political and corporate elites along with CCP are "dogs" of the Zionists, then what is your theory on the purpose of playing these charades and holding circuses?

Now with Europe essentially "over", US and China and their closest allies/underlings make up over 80% of the world's wealth, resources control, useful manpower, and industrial output.

If such is the case, Zionists already rule over almost all.
Go back and read my post before you comment... What else you think these Zionists want but money! And where is the biggest source of money in the world? (Hint: It's NOT the stock market -- Bill Gates, Warrner Buffett, Elon Musk they're not actually billionaires, without stocks they're nobodies) You think the Zionists can move the stock market on their own without participation from China/CCP? (By which I don't mean use CCP treasuries to invest in US companies, but move the public sentiment by appearing to cooperate with the US). These public charades make the CCP look like Zionist's dogs!

Last edited:
I am not responsible for other people who comment on this thread. Why don't you read the rules of the forum or ask an admin if I am responsible for what others comment. I posted a thread, what rest of the people comment is not my concern. If this thread irritates you, don't read and waste my time. I didn't ask you to read or comment, you quoted me first.
@waz needless trolling going on here for absolutely no reason.
your thread is not "yours". I'll make it simple since you seem to have some strange condition.
If ANYBODY mentions India with a complaint, it is only natural to correct them. @waz how is it trolling if I just respond and correct the mistake ?

your thread is not "yours". I'll make it simple since you seem to have some strange condition.
If ANYBODY mentions India with a complaint, it is only natural to correct them. @waz how is it trolling if I just respond and correct the mistake ?

Not my headache and not my concern, troll.
You do it, if you are particular of correcting mistakes. Don't quote me or bother me. Don't have time to waste for trolls.

Not my headache and not my concern, troll.
You do it, if you are particular of correcting mistakes. Don't quote me or bother me. Don't have time to waste for trolls.
besides your frustrated attitude you don't know what a troll is either. grow up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom