What's new

Chinese economy had a complete reset, west failed to take note

BTW what makes you think companies are leaving India? Quite the contrary. Suggest you read.

If you mean a couple of CCP companies, they were hauled up for tax fraud.

This is a thread I created about Chinese policies under section of China and Far East. What makes you think that every thread has to be about India? Did you find the word India in my post?

LOL. A lot of rabit dogs yelping at President Xi leg during his visit to San Francisco. :argh::blah:🐕

For the people that stands on the side of reality.....

List of elite American executives dining with "genocidal" communist “Guest of Honor” Xi Jinping last night for $40,000 in San Francisco.

- Tim Cook @Apple
- Stephen Schwarzman @Blackstone
- Larry Fink @BlackRock
- Stanley Deal @boeing
- Merit Janow @Mastercard
- Milind Pant @amway
- Darius Adamczyk @honeywell
- Hock Tan @Broadcom
- Robert Goldstein @LasVegasSands
- Joseph Bae @KKR_Co
- Daniel O’Day @GileadSciences
- Ming Hsieh @FulgentGenetics

Who sat at Xi’s table?
20 CEOs — Apple, BlackRock, MasterCard, Qualcomm, Pfizer, FedEx etc.

Anyone with a brain knows that China is the future.
Many Indians are just jealousy.

This is a thread I created about Chinese policies under section of China and Far East. What makes you think that every thread has to be about India? Did you find the word India in my post?
Go read what people have written in "your" thread and ask them why they bring in India. I will respond if your buddies try to take India reference. I didn't see you asking them for royalty when they took a stupid potshot at India but when I correct you all you get your skirts afire. Learn to be balanced

Tim Cook @Apple
- Larry Fink @BlackRock
- Stanley Deal @boeing
- Milind Pant @amway
- Hock Tan @Broadcom
- Joseph Bae @KKR_Co
Dear Leader came all the way to bow down and ask to rescue his failing economy. :lol:

Now he appears to be folding from wolf warrior drama and taking whatever US throws at him to save his economy, typical Chinese syndrome, always consider white race as superior.

Partners or adversaries?​

Xi delivered the keynote address, his most expansive remarks so far in his U.S. visit. He used the speech to present a view of the U.S.-China relationship that differs significantly from Biden's.

"The number one question for us is, are we adversaries or partners?" Xi asked.

"If one sees the other side as a primary competitor, the most consequential geopolitical challenge, and a pacing threat, it will only lead to misinformed policymaking, misguided actions and unwanted results," said Xi.

It was not lost on the room that Biden has described China in each of those terms in the past.

/www.cnbc.com/amp/2023/11/16/xi-dinner-with-us-ceos-tim-cook-elon-musk-steve-schwarzman-spotted.html

Dear Leader came all the way to bow down and ask to rescue his failing economy. :lol:

Now he appears to be folding from wolf warrior drama and taking whatever US throws at him to save his economy, typical Chinese syndrome, always consider white race as superior.
You Americans were lined up begging to meet Xi, are you that dumb don't know what's really going on in the world, typical of Indian fools of course.

Go read what people have written in "your" thread and ask them why they bring in India. I will respond if your buddies try to take India reference. I didn't see you asking them for royalty when they took a stupid potshot at India but when I correct you all you get your skirts afire. Learn to be balanced

What kind of idiotic response is that? Why quote me, you ask them. Why are you afraid to ask those guys directly?

And where you fool got this kind info about Chinese defense minister ? Or it just pooped out your Indian mouths as usual. The Chinese and the whole world don't know it, lol, only you fool know.
India hire Bollywood screen writers to speculate China related news. Such as a Chinese sub sunk? Because they forgot to close the hatch?? I wonder where they get the forgot to close the hatch from? Any real life incident related to closing the hatch? 🤔

India hire Bollywood screen writers to speculate China related news. Such as a Chinese sub sunk? Because they forgot to close the hatch?? I wonder where they get the forgot to close the hatch from? Any real life incident related to closing the hatch? 🤔
Maybe that happened to their sub before like blew up inside.

Indians here realise that Xi is in US for APEC right? lol

Not only that, US figures visited China dozens of times in the last few years while this is one of China's first major visits to US in years. Consider counting how many times US president visits in the last decade compared to Xi and previous Chinese president visit to US? If visit in minds of Indians means a "begging" trip. Than the US has begged China more than China has begged US... ignoring the fact that Xi is in US to attend APEC.

Some China haters here still desperately reaching for "wins" despite the writing on the wall being clear that China's restructuring now in this time of major global economic shifting is trying to optimise resource allocation. US is engaged in war on three fronts and its economic woes are no better than China's even if both are a step better than Europe. The difference is one has more material, people, and industrial capacity. US has more wealthy developed partners but China wants to woo Africa, Middle East, and already has Russia.

Yellen was going around to China actually begging earlier this year. Newsom just finished meeting his boss in China.

Everyone has lost count how many EU figures have gone to China with begging bowl out this year.

Who has gone to India on non major forum visits?

India isn't even in APEC so Modi isn't there but Indian logic is anywhere Modi travels must mean Indian begging bowl is out. After all, Xi going to US to attend APEC which happens to be hosted in US means China's begging? lol ... well how the Americans are treating Xi and how they're begging fror his attention and time seems to suggest Indians are wrong. But keep your reaches and delusions going. Its taken India so far.

Last edited:
LOL. A lot of rabit dogs yelping at President Xi leg during his visit to San Francisco. :argh::blah:🐕

For the people that stands on the side of reality.....

List of elite American executives dining with "genocidal" communist “Guest of Honor” Xi Jinping last night for $40,000 in San Francisco.

- Tim Cook @Apple
- Larry Fink @BlackRock
- Stanley Deal @boeing
- Milind Pant @amway
- Hock Tan @Broadcom
- Joseph Bae @KKR_Co

Who sat at Xi’s table?
20 CEOs — Apple, BlackRock, MasterCard, Qualcomm, Pfizer, FedEx etc.

Anyone with a brain knows that China is the future.
Xi didn’t come to San Francisco to meet Biden. He came under the invite of America’s real owners and that dinner was the most consequential part of his trip.

Anyways it sounds like a temporary truce although I don’t see it lasting.

Indians here realise that Xi is in US for APEC right? lol

Not only that, US figures visited China dozens of times in the last few years while this is one of China's first major visits to US in years. Consider counting how many times US president visits in the last decade compared to Xi and previous Chinese president visit to US? If visit in minds of Indians means a "begging" trip. Than the US has begged China more than China has begged US... ignoring the fact that Xi is in US to attend APEC.

Some China haters here still desperately reaching for "wins" despite the writing on the wall being clear that China's restructuring now in this time of major global economic shifting is trying to optimise resource allocation. US is engaged in war on three fronts and its economic woes are no better than China's even if both are a step better than Europe. The difference is one has more material, people, and industrial capacity. US has more wealthy developed partners but China wants to woo Africa, Middle East, and already has Russia.

Yellen was going around to China actually begging earlier this year. Newsom just finished meeting his boss in China.

Everyone has lost count how many EU figures have gone to China with begging bowl out this year.

Who has gone to India on non major forum visits?

India isn't even in APEC so Modi isn't there but Indian logic is anywhere Modi travels must mean Indian begging bowl is out. After all, Xi going to US to attend APEC which happens to be hosted in US means China's begging? lol ... well how the Americans are treating Xi and how they're begging fror his attention and time seems to suggest Indians are wrong. But keep your reaches and delusions going. Its taken India so far.
These Indian hindutva types are literally the most delusional and rabid lunatics.

Anyways what is this third war the US is involved in? As far as I know it’s just the ukraine and Gaza.

Xi didn’t come to San Francisco to meet Biden. He came under the invite of America’s real owners and that dinner was the most consequential part of his trip.

Anyways it sounds like a temporary truce although I don’t see it lasting.

These Indian hindutva types are literally the most delusional and rabid lunatics.

Anyways what is this third war the US is involved in? As far as I know it’s just the ukraine and Gaza.
It's not a truce. Before the Covid-19 market crash in early 2020, China sent an underling to meet with the US to sign the "Phase I" deal. That trick no longer works. They have to send Xi this time or ppl no longer believe the stock market will rally. Sometimes I think the CCP are the dogs of the Zionists for agreeing to these meaningless meetings!

What kind of idiotic response is that? Why quote me, you ask them. Why are you afraid to ask those guys directly?
the only kind that you can understand.
get out of the kitchen if you can't handle the heat
You didn't have the integrity to question the guy who raised India in "your" thread, but then come to me whining about it.

It's not a truce. Before the Covid-19 market crash in early 2020, China sent an underling to meet with the US to sign the "Phase I" deal. That trick no longer works. They have to send Xi this time or ppl no longer believe the stock market will rally. Sometimes I think the CCP are the dogs of the Zionists for agreeing to these meaningless meetings!

hmm but if both US political and corporate elites along with CCP are "dogs" of the Zionists, then what is your theory on the purpose of playing these charades and holding circuses?

Now with Europe essentially "over", US and China and their closest allies/underlings make up over 80% of the world's wealth, resources control, useful manpower, and industrial output.

If such is the case, Zionists already rule over almost all.

Back
Top Bottom