What's new

Chinese cities brace for wave of Foxconn workers from COVID-hit Zhengzhou

Its your chinese, ask them my man.
My photo is from 2020, it's a very recent event. I agree that as late as early 1990's, China and India's GDP and development level were the same and India lead in GDP per capita over China, but what about it now?

My photo is from 2020, it's a very recent event. I agree that as late as early 1990's, China and India's GDP and development level were the same and India lead in GDP per capita over China, but what about it now?
I got a video from oct 22, would.you like to watch it?

Chinese dont need western vaccines
Then why is your government asking for western vaccines?

I got a video from oct 22, would.you like to watch it?

Then why is your government asking for western vaccines?
No chinese is asking for western vaccines, its just hype made up by the west and you indians.

No chinese is asking for western vaccines, its just hype made up by the west and you indians.
Your govt are begging for mrna..your vaccines failed, youu are the only country still having enforced lockdowns..

Moderna Inc (MRNA.O) has refused to hand over to China the core intellectual property behind the development of its COVID-19 vaccine, leading to a collapse in negotiations on its sale there, the Financial Times reported on Saturday, citing people familiar with the matter.

The Cambridge, Massachusetts-based pharmaceutical company turned down China’s request to hand over the recipe for its mRNA vaccine because of commercial and safety concerns, the newspaper said, citing people involved in negotiations that took place between 2020 and 2021

You been begging since 2020.

Last edited:
So what's with it? it's just a Taiwan factory in mainland China, what do you want to imply?

This factory failed covid rules and could be punished, now they often 55$ per a day for the workers to stay. Indian factory workers will kill for this rate.

Foxconn raises daily bonuses to $55 to ease discontent after strict Covid measures prompted some workers to flee the site

So what's with it? it's just a Taiwan factory in mainland China, what do you want to imply?

This factory failed covid rules and could be punished, now they often 55$ per a day for the workers to stay.
It tells the world you cant even produce a decent enough vaccine to save your people. Thats all..

Your govt are begging for mrna..your vaccines failed, youu are the only country still having enforced lockdowns..

Moderna Inc (MRNA.O) has refused to hand over to China the core intellectual property behind the development of its COVID-19 vaccine, leading to a collapse in negotiations on its sale there, the Financial Times reported on Saturday, citing people familiar with the matter.

The Cambridge, Massachusetts-based pharmaceutical company turned down China’s request to hand over the recipe for its mRNA vaccine because of commercial and safety concerns, the newspaper said, citing people involved in negotiations that took place between 2020 and 2021

You been begging since 2020.

Stop make BS the fake news just to boost westerners and indians ego nothing else, idiot.

This a plan by CCP to teach apple and USA a lesson. Watch out for apple shares today! :enjoy:

Nothing much has happened. It's still trending higher.
appl.png

mktcap.png
:enjoy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom