What's new

Chinese cities brace for wave of Foxconn workers from COVID-hit Zhengzhou

Hamartia Antidote

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States

Apple (AAPL.O) supplier Foxconn, based in Taiwan, currently has about 200,000 workers at its Zhengzhou complex and has not disclosed the number of infected workers, but said on Sunday that it would not stop workers from leaving.

Late on Saturday, cities near Zhengzhou, including Yuzhou, Changge and Qinyang, urged Foxconn workers to report to local authorities in advance before heading home.

Returning workers are to travel "point-to-point" in pre-arranged vehicles and are to be quarantined on arrival, they said in separate letters on their respective social media accounts addressed to Zhengzhou Foxconn workers.

What a shytshow for China, 3 years on and still cant get a decent vaccine to work.

Should just import American and Indian vaccines at this point to save lives and prevent crashing their own economy and the worlds.

Xi shoulda been kicked out for this fiasco alone. Now the world gotta see the emperors delusions for another four years.

What a shytshow for China, 3 years on and still cant get a decent vaccine to work.

Should just import American and Indian vaccines at this point to save lives and prevent crashing their own economy and the worlds.

Xi shoulda been kicked out for this fiasco alone. Now the world gotta see the emperors delusions for another four years.
The vaccine in China made only 20000 people die of COVID during the COVID epidemic in China. India's vaccine has caused 4 million deaths in India.

Yeah, they will drink cow piss and eat cow dungs for the better, or get everyone infected so dont need vaccines all together as in some supa pawa nation.

The vaccine in China made only 20000 people die of COVID during the COVID epidemic in China. India's vaccine has caused 4 million deaths in India.
Actually, only 5200 Chinese died in the pandemic so far, not 20000.

Good for you to believe that. 3 years on and still lockdowns everywhere signals differently to any logical observer.

Chinese are famous for steamrolling over peoples loves and property for national economy and money historically, losing economic power over loves while rest of the world has moved on makes no sense whatsoever.
Yeah, they will drink cow piss and eat cow dungs for the better, or get everyone infected so dont need vaccines all together as in some supa pawa nation.
Maybe that is what CCP should try next, since they cant make their vaccines work, and US firms will not allow them to steal its technology.

I'm all for donating vaccines to China, but can't allow IP theft of such important tech.

Upto CCP to give up its pride and save its citizens and economy for now.

Good for you to believe that. 3 years on and still lockdowns everywhere signals differently to any logical observer.

Chinese are famous for steamrolling over peoples loves and property for national economy and money historically, losing economic power over loves while rest of the world has moved on makes no sense whatsoever.

Maybe that is what CCP should try next, since they cant make their vaccines work, and US firms will not allow them to steal its technology.

I'm all for donating vaccines to China, but can't allow IP theft of such important tech.

Indians are not qualified to tell the Chinese how to make national policies. The gap between China and India has proved that we are the winners and you are a group of trashs. Does trash want to guide successful people?

Do you think Indians are qualified to teach other countries how to face COVID?

Go save the wet *** in your supa pawa country, Chinese dont need lesson and help from cow piss drinkers. Chinese dont steal drugs patents from Western drug companies as in some supa pawa coutry to produce cheap drugs.

Indians are not qualified to tell the Chinese how to make national policies. The gap between China and India has proved that we are the winners and you are a group of trashs. Does trash want to guide successful people?

Do you think Indians are qualified to teach other countries how to face COVID?

Why you mad bro, I just pointed out the glaring discrepancies in hina govt actions and statements, maybe thats why you mad, cause you know it's the truth and go off on a tangent to save face.

Nobody telling CCP what to do to save chinese lives, that's for the chinese to do. Sure as **** I am pointing out the fake trash coming outta your country, and you cant stop me from doing that, free speech n all you know.

Maybe I will shut up when I am in hongkong and all cuz you know CCP crazies might jail me, but out here you commies get the middle...😎

Go save the wet *** in your supa pawa country, Chinese dont need lesson and help from cow piss drinkers. Chinese dont steal drugs patents from Western drug companies as in some supa pawa coutry to produce cheap drugs.
China would like to steal like always but cant anymore 😂,now youdont steal but beg and get the boot from medium sized company like Moderna. I guess that qualifies as dung on CCP face since you are so fascinated by it.

Moderna Inc. has refused to transfer the technology for its Covid-19 vaccine to China because of possible reputation risks if its local partner failed to follow correct manufacturing processes, the Financial Times reported.

🐄💩-->CCP, :lol:

Why you mad bro, I just pointed out the glaring discrepancies in hina govt actions and statements, maybe thats why you mad, cause you know it's the truth and go off on a tangent to save face.

Nobody telling CCP what to do to save chinese lives, that's for the chinese to do. Sure as **** I am pointing out the fake trash coming outta your country, and you cant stop me from doing that, free speech n all you know.

Maybe I will shut up when I am in hongkong and all cuz you know CCP crazies might jail me, but out here you commies get the middle...😎

China would like to steal like always but cant anymore 😂,now youdont steal but beg and get the boot from medium sized company like Moderna. I guess that qualifies as dung on CCP face since you are so fascinated by it.

Moderna Inc. has refused to transfer the technology for its Covid-19 vaccine to China because of possible reputation risks if its local partner failed to follow correct manufacturing processes, the Financial Times reported.

Chinese dont need western vaccines, china has its own vacvines developed, not like you indian craps that can only use western craps or cow piss and cow dungs to prevent and cure infections. You pathetic Indians are world well known thiefs of medicines, period.

Lol.. even your white master disapproved of India. :enjoy:

And we got black kettle trying to call out of stealing. Thieves has no right to call out others.

Huh? Covid ? What covid ? There's no such thing. Never happened. How many times does Xi and his recycled shitcan here have to say it?

Shur down ? What shut down? No such thing. Xi just locked the country down for nighttime safety and forgot where he kept the keys.

Bat soup? Wht bat soup
Bank collapse ? What collapse?
Hu Jintao? What hu jintau?

Uighur ? What Uighur?

Srilanka debt trap? What trap?

Pakistan debt trap? What Pakistan?

Galwan 35? What 35?

Chinese people? What chinese people?

Lol.. even your white master disapproved of India. :enjoy:

And we got black kettle trying to call out of stealing. Thieves has no right to call out others.
These indian lackeys wil go out all the way to defend their white masters no matter if they have been slapped hard on the faces by their masters, real slaves for centuries thats what they are.

No vaccine can fully protect you so far, around 500 people still die daily from covid in US now

Back
Top Bottom