What's new

Chinese bricks failed vikramaditya

but you still need replacerement parts for the future...unless you find somewhere else that make compatible brick for your boilers otherwise you have to redo the test and get delay again :D

As I write before India can make those Bricks on its own. I think you know that even Russia can make those bricks but Chinese bricks were selected to reduce cost and NOT cuz of better quality :D

Look down some private Indian companies
Boiler bricks - Boiler bricks manufacturers, Boiler bricks exporters

As I write before India can make those Bricks on its own. I think you know that even Russia can make those bricks but Chinese bricks were selected to reduce cost and NOT cuz of better quality :D

Look down some private Indian companies
Boiler bricks - Boiler bricks manufacturers, Boiler bricks exporters

lol
vikramaditya = 2.25 billion for refit+ saved money on cheap Chinese bricks
Nimitz = 4.5 billion build from scratch + expensive American labor

Must be some good ship.

Maybe the ship will blow up one day and Indian decided it was due to cheap Chinese steel used in construction. It's never their fault or problem.

indian members - our space station has been in space for almsot 1 year, everything is doing well.

I think if India where ever to abandone the Vikramaditya project then China should buy this carrier. And could be used as a trainer carrier for the green ship crew and naval pilots. It can host and air wing of 18 to 20 navalized JL-9 or L-15 trainers and a fleet about 10 helicopters. All that at a reasonable price of course since India has already payed Russia about a billion dollars than China should pay no more than 1,5 billion dollars for this carrier.

The Vikramaditya has some serious drawbacks the (mis) placement of the two elevators and and oversized island makes air ops both on the flightdeck and hanger deck tedious and slow. Not to mention that the carrier is missing some components (i'm making a call here) like jet blast deflectors and a CIWS system. Yes, CIWS is missing on this ship it supposed to be protected with 8 CADS-N-1 Kashtan CIWS guns but i haven't seen any CIWS in of all the pictures and videos that i have seen of this ship. If you guys can see it please point that out to me. But for a trainer carrier all that wouldn't matter that much.

Vika will never see service. Its boilers exploded catastrophically like chernobyl. All hail the Chinese manufacturers who made it blow up.

Vika will never see service. Its boilers exploded catastrophically like chernobyl. All hail the Chinese manufacturers who made it blow up.

and now those bricks are more 'powerful' than your megton nukes``arent they?

lol

Must be some good ship.

:what:

Isn't Nimitz a certain American nuclear powered AC ?

why the hell they bought chinese $hit at first place?:hitwall:

When it comes to Pakistani weapons.. you scare your nation from same $hit.

Can you please, remain persistent while talking of Chinese $hit.

Faulty products are always a possibility. If it was done deliberately, I'll say excellent move by Chinese. Even IF its unintentional, it will further degrade Chinese products reliability especially in defense sector where US also had problems of faulty products.

But one thing should be kept it in mind is that they are not 6 sigma companies and it is all part of the game. These things happen. Don't we have problems with Western products which are not Made in China.

Did you take into consideration inflation and devaluation of money etc? Cuz the carriers have been built since the 60s. Back then labor was much cheaper, everything was cheaper.

For example, the USS George HW Bush, cost around 6.5 billion USD.

Typical Chinese dude. Not doing his homework and simply copying from wikipedia. :rofl:

It will get delayed further. Whenever India sets out with a target, it will NEVER be ready by that time. That includes town buses and trains. :lol:

The AC will be in sea trials by 2019 or so and enter service by 2020. That is a more realistic expectation.

lol

Must be some good ship.

lol at your Figures.
The Elizabeth Costs £3.9 billion as of Now. Yes its Much Bigger.. and so is the Price.
Comparable.. and Quite Justified.
< Of course the price is for OPERATIONAL and COMBAT Duty carriers and NOT for those being Utilized for JUST TRAINING Purpose. >

indian members - our space station has been in space for almsot 1 year, everything is doing well.

The Champion Troller !! Ha Ha...
Keep Going

Domestic AC delayed as well

How many has Chinese Built on Their Own ? Moreover,
Better get an Info on English Elizabeth Delays.. and French , De-Guelle Carriers.

Did you take into consideration inflation and devaluation of money etc? Cuz the carriers have been built since the 60s. Back then labor was much cheaper, everything was cheaper.

For example, the USS George HW Bush, cost around 6.5 billion USD.

Typical Chinese dude. Not doing his homework and simply copying from wikipedia. :rofl:

LOL, its a average cost of all ships in the classes that were built, that means the 4.5 billion is not 4.5 billion from the 60s. USS George Bush has a lot of upgrades and is not your typical Nimitz class. Typical fail Indian dude try to defend typical fail Indian project.

Back
Top Bottom