What's new

Chinese breakthrough in shrinking IC technology

At sub 10 nm scaling that you made it up later? :lol:

Kid, if I say we are at below 20, it is more believable than your claim that Chinese semicon manufacturers are running sub 10. In the end, YOU ended up the fool and even your fellow Chinese feels sorry for you.

Listen Viet, I got an emotional response from you with my article. That's exactly what I wanted. I knew you would be in a pi$$ed off mood seeing our success and I successfully trolled your arse once again :lol:

I was toying with you and it's you that ended up looking like a dork. :lol:

Listen Viet, I got an emotional response from you with my article. That's exactly what I wanted. I knew you would be in a pi$$ed off mood seeing our success and I successfully trolled your arse once again :lol:

I was toying with you and it's you that ended up looking like a dork. :lol:
Yeah...Sure...This is as lame as that sub 10 nm claim. You know nothing about the semicon field. You did not do proper research. Then you tried to make it as if China did something spectacular. Breakthrough? In what?

Example on what is a true 'breakthrough'...

Delving deep into Micron and Intel's 20-nm 64-Gbit MLC NAND flash memory | EE Times
... has introduced a cell planarization integrating with high-k/metal gate (HKMG) stack that would considerably overcome many of the physical and electrical scaling challenges brought on by moving to the 20-nm node or further beyond.
Even if this method was at the higher 32 nm scaling, it would still be considered a genuine breakthrough because of its high-K/metal gate technology in volume production. VOLUME PRODUCTION.

Leave the Internet. You are already the fool enough.

Yeah...Sure...This is as lame as that sub 10 nm claim. You know nothing about the semicon field. You did not do proper research. Then you tried to make it as if China did something spectacular. Breakthrough? In what?

Delving deep into Micron and Intel's 20-nm 64-Gbit MLC NAND flash memory | EE Times

Even if this method was at the higher 32 nm scaling, it would still be considered a genuine breakthrough because of its high-K/metal gate technology in volume production. VOLUME PRODUCTION.

Leave the Internet? Nah, I'm just loving toying with your arse and taking you for a ride :lol:

You know you got played, just too much pride to admit it :lol:

Leave the Internet? Nah, I'm just loving toying with your arse and taking you for a ride :lol:

You know you got played, just too much pride to admit it :lol:
You got pwned and by a pre-historic (Internet) old fart at that. :lol:

You got pwned and by a pre-historic (Internet) old fart at that. :lol:

I've been playing with you on every thread and you fall into the trap every single time, without fail.

The funniest part is that you don't even realise it.

Go look in the mirror and you will realise who's getting pwned :lol:

Sure...Right now, mainland Chinese semicon fabs are still mostly 8 inchers or 200 mm. And you are talking smack about Chinese semicon going below 10 nm scaling.

You country is right there, tied with South Korea (even though it's population is tiny compared to China).

What does that say about your stupid country?

Yeah...Three. But I guess you are going to call them 'breakthrough' as well. :rolleyes:

Let me guess...And am going out on a limb here...:lol:...Now you are going to tell us that you have semiconductor R/D and manufacturing studies and experience?

Since I busted you for your claim to have 'aviation studies', I will ask you: In semicon product manufacturing, what exactly does 'inline parametric' measurement do and when is it appropriate to do so?

Kind of like your inbred Vietnam butt, huh gambit? I served in the military, I just happen to be an expert in this exact thing we are talking about, I also own a technology company... god you are so full of sh1t yet you have the audacity to insult others for showing off, before they have even said anything.

Americans are probably tired of your nasty little vermin mouth. I'm sure they are hopelessly waiting for the day you realize you are not welcome in there country and rejoin your Vietcong brethren in Vietnam.

You country is right there, tied with South Korea (even though it's population is tiny compared to China).

What does that say about your stupid country?

Kind of like your inbred Vietnam butt, huh gambit? I served in the military, I just happen to be an expert in this exact thing we are talking about, I also own a technology company... god you are so full of sh1t yet you have the audacity to insult others for showing off, before they have even said anything.

Americans are probably tired of your nasty little vermin mouth. I'm sure they are hopelessly waiting for the day you realize you are not welcome in there country and rejoin your Vietcong brethren in Vietnam.

Which military did you serve chinese or south korian ?

So are we. This report was last year. We are apparently working on EARLY-TEENS

HOW MUCH TIME U WILL TAKE TO COME TO MARKET WITH IS ALREADY FULL WITH 22 NM TECH AND GOING BEYOND

BUT I THINK OVERALL GOOD LEAP FORWARD FROM INDIAN POINT OF VIEW

I posted an article showing our proud achievement and the very next post (post #2) YOU try your pathetic attempt at one up-manship.

That's right.

The original article says nothing about a global breakthrough. It simply says that Chinese researchers have cracked an important technical hurdle which will (eventually) help Chinese manufacturers become more competitive in the global market.

what is everyone talking about? I have no ******* idea.........................

Yeah...Three. But I guess you are going to call them 'breakthrough' as well. :rolleyes:

Let me guess...And am going out on a limb here...:lol:...Now you are going to tell us that you have semiconductor R/D and manufacturing studies and experience?

Since I busted you for your claim to have 'aviation studies', I will ask you: In semicon product manufacturing, what exactly does 'inline parametric' measurement do and when is it appropriate to do so?

Do you want people here to believe that you are multi talented with many expertise in aviation, electronics, economics, politics, and semiconductor by being a pdf dragger?

I dont want to serve your childish game, everybody knows that you are so thirsty of being admitted as an expert by becoming pdf copier. Also I have busted you many many times when you could not defend your explanation totally copied from pdf articles.

Eventhough you can drag any pdf regarding semiconductor, nobody will believe you have sufficient knowledge in that matter.

Everybody knows that you are not more than a mechanics.. well thats is still better than janitor LOL

:laugh:

You are stupid and narrowminded.

What is the meaning of "Breakthrough"?

@gambit

I urge you not to get drawn into arguments these specific Chinese members. They have no interest in intellectual discourse and will resort to name-calling and racism.

Kudos to the new Chinese youth.

Last edited by a moderator:
@gambit

I urge you not to get drawn into arguments these specific Chinese members. They have no interest in intellectual discourse and will resort to name-calling and racism.

Kudos to the new Chinese youth.

Trolling, and playing narrow minding what you call as interest in intellectual discourse? LOL :laugh:

The article is clear: this is a breakthrough for china in playing catch up with West in ic technology.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also I have busted you many many times when you could not defend your explanation totally copied from pdf articles.
Then you should have no problem telling us what was your 'aviation experience' which you later downgrade and generalized to 'aviation study'.

It should be a breeze, a walk through the park, a picnic...For you to assist your Chinese friends here...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/americ...nced-capability-3-missile-2.html?#post4671242

Prove yourself, boy...

Back
Top Bottom