What's new

Chinese bank ‘backs off’ from Iran gas pipeline

What's the surprise in this..? IP pipeline is a doomed cause unless the sanctions are lifted on Iran.

Doomed or should i say rather every Indian's wet dream of seeing it doomed. The mere backing of Chinese bank does not automatically imply the project to be doomed. Get that through your thick Indian skulls and stop trolling and posting nonsense on every Pakistani threads.

Why Iran is not supporting this project, they can give soft loan. By doing this Iran will be in double profit selling gas and earning interest. They have 100+ Billion USD of reserve with them ..

my 2 cents .

woow... chinese have 3.2 trillion usd in reserves...they are doing extensive funding in Africa but not helping the best friend pakistan ? I think they will on buying US's T Bills to fund their war machines. Even 'not so friendly' russia is happy to fund the pipeline but Not china..

i think the friendship Taller than mountains, deeper than oceans, Seeter than honey, stronger than titanium has gone for a toss.

Though off topic but can someone shed some light on what is is this greater game everyone is talking about.

Iran is not an American problem; the hysteria is purely of Israel's making and the West dutifully complies because of Israel's "never again" Holocaust mantra.

America's focus is on the bigger game of dominance between the existing and rising powers.

It's pathetic how Indians always show up in these kind of threads in attempts to put a wedge between Pak-China friendship, with phrases like, "national interest" and "no permanent friends.". Well try as they might out relations and friendship with China will only get better and stronger.

It's pathetic how Indians always show up in these kind of threads in attempts to put a wedge between Pak-China friendship, with phrases like, "national interest" and "no permanent friends.". Well try as they might out relations and friendship with China will only get better and stronger.

we don't mind ... just exposing the Hypocrisy

Pakistan does not have all of its eggs in one basket, & neither does China.

That has little to do with Pakistan's friendship with China, which is much more multi-faceted.
thats because pakistan has no eggs

Doomed or should i say rather every Indian's wet dream of seeing it doomed. The mere backing of Chinese bank does not automatically imply the project to be doomed. Get that through your thick Indian skulls and stop trolling and posting nonsense on every Pakistani threads.
You need somebody to finance this pipe line...so lets see who can finance this pipe line-

¤ Asian Development Bank-I don't think soo
¤ World Bank-hehe in your dream..
¤ IMF-Statment same as above..
¤United States-hehehe
¤Saudi Arab- No Chance
¤Chineese Bank- they have already back tracked...

So here are we left with Pakistan and Iran only...

Here is a latest development on this project. Please read this news as I am typing from mobile device so will not be able to post contents of this article

Russia and Iran want to lay I-P pipeline

Russia, Iran want to lay IP gas pipeline
Althrough i trust Russians but sir here its not about who Wants to lay IP pipe line....Its about who [/B]Will lay IP pipeline ....But i will say that this the perfect opportunity for the Russians to show the world that who is the Boss here...

Back
Top Bottom