What's new

Chinese Air Force (PLAAF) News & Discussions

The news was on FYJS just yesterday. It is gone now, I think it has been deleted.

Usually news of no substance will stay around for some times even weeks, but this one is gone pretty quick.

Last edited:
J-11D
1n0fgNc.jpg

34 J-16 has been produced? 是否可以理解为歼16已经生产了34架了?
It said if ONE J-16 has been produced yearly which will meant the below pictures should be the 1st dated back to 1982:azn:
rdLVXOs.png
what are you trying to say?

what are you trying to say?
Its a "sarcastic post" regarding some so-called expert on sina claiming ONE J-16 being produced yearly
So now as the other insider claimed 34 J-16 has been produced, do some simple maths and you will should came up with the 1st J-16 was being produced in year of "1982" can you read Chinese bro? if yes, maybe you can get my drift

Rumors that TWO J-20 will show up in the Air Show China 2016, may unveil the internal weapons bay as well
ZT微博 大新闻!珠海航展J20可能要来两架!

昨天老天发了一个文章,说这个涉密战斗机要加入一个编队,我还以为要和八一的J10编队呢。
2b9tN44.png
kIHysyt.png
KQ6hOUh.png

For those who are interested by chinese wing-in-ground development, Bruno R. just wrote a very complet coverage here :

http://www.eastpendulum.com/chinese-wing-in-ground

@Deino , feel free for any comment. Bruno has a completely different style of research and writing than me.

Henri K.

Thanks a lot and even if I only had time for a brief cross-reading I already admire and applause it. More when I'm thru with a translation; French is really not my best ... quite similar to Chinese.:fie:

Anyway I was looking for a summary on Chinese WIGs since years ... chapeau !:toast_sign::yahoo:

Thanks again and keep on Your work.
Deino

Back
Top Bottom