eSKYOzv.jpg
AfRJOk5.jpg
d7oYRcw.jpg
w7rGtrH.jpg
ka5NArI.jpg
yDofpaI.jpg
KadvnXZ.jpg
77LbRzm.jpg

Again I need some help with a translation, but the number 1493 denotes the radar type ? (or am I wrong?) ... but isn't the Type-1493 the radar installed in the J-11B ??

Deino

Again I need some help with a translation, but the number 1493 denotes the radar type ? (or am I wrong?) ... but isn't the Type-1493 the radar installed in the J-11B ??

Deino
It said new AESA radar of J-10B capable of locking on target of 0.05/sq meter radar reflation at range of 100-130km
Multi targets capability better than Type-1493 radar

Last edited:
With so far only two Y-20s delivered, surely not.

If You want to expand Your strategic lift capabilities - also by adding whichever second-hand Il-76 You get - You do not reassign these most valuable type to a training unit only after You just received the first two Y-20s.

Deino

Somehow, PLAAF inventory planners must have felt these 'valuable' 2ndhand assets are replaceable with the Y-20 to assign them(il-76) to training units. They could have taken into account the production speed of the Y-20s(e.g 3D-printing, etc)

New JL-9
zEIM2xg.jpg
pdRYpNS.jpg
MHNFlbu.jpg

J-11 intercepting American airforce "P-8" 中评社北京8月30日电/8月18日,中国战斗机在中国南海上空上演了一场“刀锋上的舞蹈”:一架中国歼-11BH战斗机在中国南海“危险接近”美国P-8侦察机,甚至“进行了一个‘桶滚’机动,越过P-8的头顶”
CIcNNgJ.gif

Back
Top Bottom