What's new

Chinese Air Force (PLAAF) News & Discussions

These data are useless compare to China made flanker series. Becos, China flanker are much lighter compare to Russian made as China uses 3D printing method plus extensive use of composite. Finally, Taihang engine offer higher thrust compare to basic Russian AL-31.

3-D printers help China jet development take off | Errymath's

tell me more on current data of J11B ok? even in your linked article, I can't find anything about 3D print applied in J11B

tell me more on current data of J11B ok? even in your linked article, I can't find anything about 3D print applied in J11B

How did you miss 3D printing uses on J-15 and J-16? Are you on denying mode?

nhXmR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How did you miss 3D printing uses on J-15 and J-16? Are you on denying mode? You just giving most vietnamese a bad name. Pretending and turning a blind eye to Chinese advancement just show how shallow you vietnamese inferiority. You are just afraid of Chinese.

You derailed from the post about J11. That why I want focus on the main. @Deino
J11B is serving as backbone for PLAAF not other two.

For J15, it's another story about what maximum weight of loaded and fuel it could bring when take off. Later.

I don't know whether J-11/11B could take off with full loaded weapon 8t and full fuel tank?
View attachment 258646

Last edited:
You derailed from the post about J11. That why I want focus on the main.
J11B is serving as backbone for PLAAF not other two

There is no such thing called J-11B as backbone of PLAAF. J-16 and J-11D will form the bulk of PLAAF. PLAAF will slowly switch to AESA radar for its J-xx series. It is well know data on Russian flanker cannot uses comparison to Chinese flanker. J-11B is 700kg lighter, more superior longer lifepspan airframe and uses more more powerful taihang engine.

@Deino

You derailed from the post about J11. That why I want focus on the main.
J11B is serving as backbone for PLAAF not other two.

For J15, it's another story about what maximum weight of loaded and fuel it could bring when take off. Later.

At the moment, j11b are backbone interceptors while j10a are the multirole patrol fighters.

Existing j11b pulse doppler radars are refitted with new AESA upgrading to j11d in phases while additional new j11d are in production along with j16 twin seat fighter bomber as PLAAF needed more fighters to cover China large borders. J10C too are in production while existing j10a and j10b are gradually upgraded to C variant.

The j15 production on hold because the carrier launch system is still in research. China Navy is hoping to build catapult launch system if possible. The ski jump limits fighters payload & range where the j15 could only provide limited air cover, anti-ship and intercept role within 300nm away from carrier. If china could not obtain the tech from France or steal from Americans, only then they'll decide to stick to varyag ski ram carrier.

Looks though the H-6K can actually carry 7 rather than 6 CJ LACMs。:D

164247grpsdppsyzopoprk.jpg
I am not very convinced. The photo maybe PS. I still believed the internal bomb bay exist and its more flexible to have multi configuration of drop tank inside bomb bay or cruise missile.

I am not very convinced. The photo maybe PS. I still believed the internal bomb bay exist and its more flexible to have multi configuration of drop tank inside bomb bay or cruise missile.

Indeed ... If You look closely, then the left wings are indeed a bit pointed upwards - so downwards on the right wing - but IMO not that far down that the KD-20 can be seen like it is here !

Deino

Following Huitong's site it is a test for a RAM-coating/-painting !

Back
Top Bottom