What's new

China's top ten high-tech weapons list

since this is the active thread.. Chinese members would do good to check out some political BS in the J-10 page on wikipedia..
specifically bringing in the Tienanmen incident into the page where it is not needed.

7 of them are based on Russian weapons.

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Canada does not even have SLV-1.

i'm expecting this sour grape to varify this funny claim```

and if Canada could buy rocket engines and spare parts from russian, surelly they'd came up much better thing than technological incapable india's

i'm expecting this sour grape to varify this funny claim```

and if Canada could buy rocket engines and spare parts from russian, surelly they'd came up much better thing than technological incapable india's

China would not have had any of these weapons if there was no Russia/USSR.

I also expected you brag abt HQ-9 or wotever the name is. :devil:

troll-pleasedontfeedthetrolls-Optimized.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

come again you need to justify your clueless claims.

dont confuse china with india, your imported army using either directly imported overpriced weapons or assembling directly imported parts which perform poorly``

and please list the '7' weapons china couldnt have if wasnt for the russians?

What has Canada given the world apart from Maple Trees and Hockey moms in this world ? By the time Canada gets its own launch capability, India would be sending men to the moon. Build a decent launch station first, and then troll back.

I don't think it's wise to denigrate Canada at India's expense. We have the best social healthcare system in the world, we are more worried about providing luxuries to our citizens than giving things to the world. In India, you have massive poverty and people barely live til their late 60s. As far as sending people to the moon, you should know that Canada is intrinsically a part of many NASA operations and has much more expertise in this field.

Same thing applied for Great India, but way Great India still importing guddies and Weak China manufacturing all weapons by them self. from subs to planes from tanks to ICBM's

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom